1. And how am I supposed to do any damage (at all) when I get 1shotted the moment I rezz? Have you ever thought of that? Do you know what the term "graveyard camp" even mean?
    No, because it never happend to me. 2stronk

2. well at least out of all of these alliance scum ntroul seems to be the only revelant and reasonable one

3. No, because it never happend to me. 2stronk
    Probably because you never tried solo queuing, since there's always Kaspi and Infected babysitting you :P

4. Probably because you never tried solo queuing, since there's always Kaspi and Infected babysitting you :P
    I was soloqueing in that AV, and in couple more BGs where I met you

5. Probably because you never tried solo queuing, since there's always Kaspi and Infected babysitting you :P
    Shots fired

Edited: September 10, 2015

6. Too bad those shots were ****ty
    btw ive been soloqueing a lot lately on my hunter just for funzies

7. Too bad those shots were ****ty
    btw ive been soloqueing a lot lately on my hunter just for funzies
    My point is, you don't ever get to carry an entire 50k hp PuG teams like I usually do. Even in these 2-3 encounters where you solo queued you had decent team backing you up. You're nothing without Infected.

8. i just want to state that in the 2 RBGs in gilneas you came 3rd in damage in both games, both out damaged by a boomkin and fire mage, BGs you cant simply take all the credit for as this isnt a 1 man or 2 man team if you are looking for that arenas its the other side from here. there was only 1 BG which helped us win because of you and that was the game where you did 13 mil damage against anarchy in game 2 of WSG. BGs is a team effort and you should know this although you probably might have forgotten this due to the fact that you solo queue now and carry 50k lowbies daily and the only time you do win is where you have to do 99% of everything.
    I knew you had it in you. <3
    And yeah, I've always thought like this. BGs is more about group coordination and strategy than about being geared or being good at your class. I mean, even Twoeasy and Abbi who pack quite a punch have lost since they couldn't carry a whole pug specially when people sucked. I do agree that there are specs and builds who perform better in BGs but duels and arenas are more of an individual measurement than BGs, and Medan has been defeated thoroughly in both so yeah.

Medan, get out, you suck. I don't even do that good in arenas but I've already beaten you before in bgs. Since you were charging blindly a big group in gilneas all alone, no one really died from your aids and you got beaten up fairly quickly. Even let an Arcane Mage freecast on you. I really don't wanna bother with you, but people can't seem to stop feeding your trolling so let's all agree:
    You suck.
    You're not a god.
    Did I mention you suck?
    It's not you who carries Fatality, it's Fatality who carries you. And you brag so much and suck so much that they're really better off getting another AoE DPSer.
    Tdot tries to support you because he apparently cares about you, but you suck, you're a terrible person, you're a terrible troll and doesn't deserve not even your former guild's attention, since all you do is ridicule them.
    You're the most distasteful player who ever set foot on Neltharion. You're an embarassment to Agonyx who you claim to be following the steps of.
    You're worse than Roxxie. Heck, prolly even she could get ppl not to die from your diseases and she's the most outrageously ****ing bad healer I've ever seen.
    ****ing unbelievable.
    I hope to face you in your soloqueues one of these days just so I can have the satisfaction off kicking your worthless DK ***.

9. I'm the best player that ever stepped foot in Molten/Warmane history, period.

10. I love how you deleted your sad little reply with a gif. Were you too short on words since everything I said is true? Or are you getting tired of your trolling ways?
    Regardless.
    Enjoy the game, whilst sucking at it. Lots of fun to be had. And while you're at it, btw, I'm leveling a new toon, see if you que 2s a bit on this weekend so I can farm you for gear and rating. Just see if you don't get my new toon a tad too high a rating, hahaha!
    Ciao, peeps.
    Edited: September 10, 2015 Reason: ****ing notebook stop sending things I'm still writing

11. My point is, you don't ever get to carry an entire 50k hp PuG teams like I usually do. Even in these 2-3 encounters where you solo queued you had decent team backing you up. You're nothing without Infected.
    Lel youre carrying ****ty Horde pugs against ****tier Ally pugs?
    I can just laugh to the last part

12. I'm the best player that ever stepped foot in Molten/Warmane history, period.
    You know, sitting here reminiscing about the early days of this flame war on the Neltharion subforums; it was fun. I had alot of fun the first few months. You'd sit up late at night and the pages just kept going. It was exhilarating to say the least, a new form of action in an otherwise forgotten expansion. I still have the first PMs between me and Arbiterone regarding this:

Because back then, even if things got heated, it was all in good fun trying to bring some competitiveness to Neltharion. Even Arbiterone understood that, hell he even joined in on the fun from time to time:

Spoiler: Show

But after a while these things turned into more of a habit rather than a source of entertainment. It was just something we did with our playtime on Warmane. And hey, I still like that, we brought some life to the subforum of our realm which was otherwise pretty dead and dull. But it's over now, it's done. At some point all of this went from fun and fresh to just being... Well, sad.

So, yeah. I think you should stop, it's not funny anymore. It's done, it's over. Just stop.

I'd also like to apologize to Arbiterone for making his job so much harder than it had to be. I'm sorry if I ever directly caused you any unnecessary trouble, which I know that I did. I did mean it when I said that you were my favorite mod, I just got caught up in the 'heat of battle' of drama and conflict. That's part of the reason why I decided to stop, out of respect to the Moderator who allowed us to have at it at each other in the first place. I've still never seen drama like this on the Molten/Warmane forums and I can imagine that regrets were had in allowing us to do it.

But yeah, anyways - I think it's about time you stop, Medan. Hell even John stopped, now there's just you clinging on the form of recognition that you feel like you earned from all of this. Let it go and move on, it's not funny anymore.

13. @Aio I see your point, I'll stop. I just deleted my most recent post.

My apologies for Bakura, Berzer, Ntroul, Kirra, Danii and whoever felt offended by the bull**** I've been spreading.

This thread will most likely be the last of its kind. I was the one who started all of this and I shall end it.

I guess it's time to finally bring rest to the Neltharion Sub-forum.

14. @Aio I see your point, I'll stop. I just deleted my most recent post.

My apologies for Bakura, Berzer, Ntroul, Kirra, Danii and whoever felt offended by the bullshut I've been spreading.

This thread will most likely be the last of kind. I was the one who started all of this and I shall end it.

I guess it's time to finally bring rest to the Neltharion Sub-forum.
    Good choice.

And who knows; After the forums have died down then maybe you'll have the time to seek out a psychiatrist to help you with that God complex of yours.

Spoiler: Show
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

First ... 2735363738394787 ... Last