1. I can keep hitting healers for the whole BG with my fury warrior and still do millions of damage, that doesnt mean much if I didn't kill anybody in the mean time

2. I can keep hitting healers for the whole BG with my fury warrior and still do millions of damage, that doesnt mean much if I didn't kill anybody in the mean time
    Oh, you think it's easy as that? Fine then. Get on your Fury warrior, get some Strength potion/elixirs, join a BG and start DPSing everything in your way. Keep working on that till you achieve your "1 million damage per minute" record and completely ignore the objectives. After you've done that come here and post a SS of your damage done in that BG. But trust me, that's not gonna work. I've got nothing against you, but as a Fury warrior you could do INSANE initial damage, maybe even 2shot geared healers with all your cds and berserk buff, but after you use up all your cds (specifically Recklessness and Death Wish) your damage would totally suck and you'll barely harm anything.

I for one know how to do decent initial damage and sustain it for a long period of time. The reason why I wasn't able to kill many people in that BG was because they had 2 geared healers + one of the best, if not the best Holy pala on the server in their team. I can link you some SS when I ended up with 60+ KBs and like 350 HKs but that's just pointless since they're mostly Graveyard camping.

Anyways, I would like to see some Screenshots of your fury warrior's damage to see if what you said can be true.

3. It takes much skill 2 make dmg as uh dk in bg , esp in ab ..... dnt be mean to medan ... he's special.... :) . Special kidz needz special attention.

4. It takes much skill to do damage as an unholy dk in bgs, especially in Arathi Basin ..... don't be mean to Medan ... he's special.... :) . Special kids need special attention.
    I know grammar isn't your thing so I corrected some mistakes for you.

Seriously though, if it's easy to do damage as unholy dk, then how come I did 4 times your damage and almost 2 times the damage of all your guildies combined last time we did a BG together? :p

Don't get me wrong, it is indeed easy (kind of) to do a lot of damage as a dot class like Unholy dk in a BG environment, but it seems you're the only exception here. Cause every time I see you in a BG you're always running with a pocket healer from your guild, and still, you barely contribute to anything in the BG other than backpedaling and randomly spamming Icy Tough on some people.

Hopefully you can eventually get better at the class with some practice and who knows, maybe you'll be a great dk like me one day :p

5. the best Holy pala on the server in their team.
    You say things like this really easily. I'm not saying that he's not, because I've never seen him playing, but do you actually use any valid arguments or you just say it and thats all?

"I'm the best Dk on the server", "Tdot is the best Clicker on the server".

I would really like to see a list made by you of the best players in each class/spec =p

6. You say things like this really easily. I'm not saying that he's not, because I've never seen him playing, but do you actually use any valid arguments or you just say it and thats all?

"I'm the best Dk on the server", "Tdot is the best Clicker on the server".

I would really like to see a list made by you of the best players in each class/spec =p
    this
    signed,
    the best frost mage in the whole wide world

7. Thanks! I enjoy my playstyle even though 90% of people bash it but hey ... People will hate what they can't achieve because clicking takes more skill, if you think otherwise I suggest you try it sometime
    guys clicking takes skill u are all filthy casuals if u dont click get good

8. imma go unbind all my spells and click like tdot and be a 1550 rat

9. imma go unbind all my spells and click like tdot and be a 1550 rat
    PFF using Keybinds is for noobs that can't click

10. Keep the good games coming infected, it's always an honor going up against you ... I look forward to our next contest

11. Oh, you think it's easy as that? Fine then. Get on your Fury warrior, get some Strength potion/elixirs, join a BG and start DPSing everything in your way. Keep working on that till you achieve your "1 million damage per minute" record and completely ignore the objectives. After you've done that come here and post a SS of your damage done in that BG. But trust me, that's not gonna work. I've got nothing against you, but as a Fury warrior you could do INSANE initial damage, maybe even 2shot geared healers with all your cds and berserk buff, but after you use up all your cds (specifically Recklessness and Death Wish) your damage would totally suck and you'll barely harm anything.
    I didnt say its easy, but yes its easier to some classes than others, some classes are aoe/dot heavy and others are single target aimed, but thats not the point

The point is that I know a fury warrior exchange its raw damage for more survivability and mobility, which is precisely why I did this comparison that even a fury can score millions if he keeps following healers without killing them (which I do a lot if I see that the healer will get distracted because of me or when I want to feed my damage score "just because"), basically the heal will feed your damage count and thats exactly what happened, and you acknowledge that

The reason why I wasn't able to kill many people in that BG was because they had 2 geared healers + one of the best, if not the best Holy pala on the server in their team.

12. Ah man u got it al wrong :(. I remember only doing 2 bgs with you and your sausage brother tdot .and i remeber being top of chart . But again idc about **** likes this .... oooooo and did u forget how a 130k rogue almost killed you 1v1 in that bg . But as good hearted as i am i came to your rescue or did senpai forget :*(.. u can say all u want i knw im not best dk and i dont try to be but all i knw is im ALLOT better dan you .... oooo and PS .. Who da fuq gives a fuq about grammar on something like this? Only people who dont knw what to say wil do this .

13. Keep the good games coming infected, it's always an honor going up against you ... I look forward to our next contest

/clap to win with 15 vs 4 and 11 useless randoms.
    With that I`m out and enjoy the sun today, cya.

14. I have a collection of 15 screenshots so far... I'm probably not at the top of the scoreboard on any of them, because I'm tank, not dps. These are only some of the decent BGs, I usually forget to screenshot or record them. I haven't really been doing much BGs lately, so this is just a fraction of our BGs .

I uploaded them to Imgur, but it messed up so now I'm using a different image host.

Screenshots from recorded videos of BGs:

Screenshots from WoW folder:

I'll upload more when I get more :D
    Edited: August 14, 2015 Reason: Changed Image host

15. I have a collection of 15 screenshots so far... I'm probably not at the top of the scoreboard on any of them, because I'm tank, not dps. These are only some of the decent BGs, I usually forget to screenshot or record them. I haven't really been doing much BGs lately, so this is just a fraction of our BGs .

screenshots from videos of recorded BGs:

WoW folder screenshots:

I'll upload more when I get more :D
    I see what you did there, showing us all of your successful screenshots

First ... 456781656 ... Last