1. Tell me friend, what makes you feel so pissed?
    meit i get pissed at anything.
    i probably will get cancer when i'm older, maybe that's why.
    i just hate terrible liars. if you can't lie, tell the truth

2. meit i get pissed at anything.
    i probably will get cancer when i'm older, maybe that's why.
    i just hate terrible liars. if you can't lie, tell the truth
    Everything will be alright mate :D

3. http://imgur.com/wjtalii
    how did we lose this bg with starburstz. Also Zucchini left when they capped.
    Edited: January 23, 2016

4. http://imgur.com/wjtalii
    how did we lose this bg with starburstz. Also Zucchini left when they capped.
    Because alliance played smart and went for objective. Quite simple. Everything isnt about gear in BGs :)

5. Because alliance played smart and went for objective. Quite simple. Everything isnt about gear in BGs :)
    The queen of darkness has spoken..

Exista, hit me up in game if you wanna plan some fun :D

6. The queen of darkness has spoken..

Exista, hit me up in game if you wanna plan some fun :D
    Will do! :3

7. Ally loses like 60% of BGs on this realm...Even premade vs premade. Last night example: infected vs fatality = infected lost....infected vs donors? infected lost...

@Twoeasy, that was an infected premade so ofcourse you won....not hard.

Are there any actually decent Ally pvp guilds not filled with 1500 pve kids? I've yet to see any except for Class Trainers and they (for obviously good reason) don't bother with BGs on ally...

8. Had one of my best games today vs a DDS prem! Started off as a 4v7 prem

Not sure how we won this game.. ggs! :]

Fullscreen: http://piclair.com/data/oga6r.jpg
    Spoiler: Show

Fullscreen: http://piclair.com/data/wy8c5.jpg
    Spoiler: Show
    Was a good game indeed. You won since I DCd when that rogue oppened on me at mid game. Same thing happened vs same rogue when me and Dodgemytotem did 2s. We had 6 fights vs this rogue and some random mage. Match started, they failed with ccs and Dodge just DC. It happened 4 times in a row out of 6 matches.

Anyway gg. Looking forward for more fun BGs.

@Skrillcapped Its obviously a Magictits.

9. Ally loses like 60% of BGs on this realm...Even premade vs premade. Last night example: infected vs fatality = infected lost....infected vs donors? infected lost...

@Twoeasy, that was an infected premade so ofcourse you won....not hard.

Are there any actually decent Ally pvp guilds not filled with 1500 pve kids? I've yet to see any except for Class Trainers and they (for obviously good reason) don't bother with BGs on ally...
    all you did was prove how pathetic horde doing premades are lol. doing premades is as laughable as mmr dropping if not more so. queue bg's solo if u want some sort of challenge. do premades if the most u can handle in this game is competing for killing blows. i prefer solo, and i still win majority of bg's on both horde or ally. perverted/gr/banned/etc on ally, if it's a sexual or other name that was likely taken on day 1 of nelth opening, and is in the guild <Im So Cute>, it's likely me. only 1 other in guild with good names that's also a pvper :P. whoa on horde [i wanted my dk on horde too but they raised faction change cost :( ]

10. Because alliance played smart and went for objective. Quite simple. Everything isnt about gear in BGs :)
    actually i was in the bg and one of the *****s held the flag until the ally got to their base and then he dropped it so ally could cap.

11. Are there any actually decent Ally pvp guilds not filled with 1500 pve kids? I've yet to see any except for Class Trainers and they (for obviously good reason) don't bother with BGs on ally...
    Look, we have a badass here >:D

12. actually i was in the bg and one of the *****s held the flag until the ally got to their base and then he dropped it so ally could cap.
    Still. Alliance went for objective and manage to cap. Horde didnt. Thats why EFC succeed to get to their base without problem. Just curious How alliance manage to get to The base that easy even tho horde dominated The scoreboard. Teamwork always win over gear. :>

13. Still. Alliance went for objective and manage to cap. Horde didnt. Thats why EFC succeed to get to their base without problem. Just curious How alliance manage to get to The base that easy even tho horde dominated The scoreboard. Teamwork always win over gear. :>
    yes I keep getting rekt by 120k

14. Players of both camps play the same game, sometimes coordination vs. Honorable Kills/Damage pursuers, other times it's a matter of gear. But generalizing Horde and Alliance by these screenshots or your personal experience in battlegrounds is wrong.

First ... 32404142434452 ... Last