1. Ok cool.

And you.... expect everyone to think like you do? I know for a fact doing this made him survive and you ended up as a corpse on the ground. Clever move, maybe you should stick with your PvE 'stay in the middle' tactics somewhere else?
    What you expected to survive alone vs 5 of you with pve gear. You guys thinks you are so strong with killing lowbies and ppl like me who doing bgs for fun. I don't see that horde domination in arenas. Or u guys just cant bring 5 mates with you in there???

2. Bakura would delete you.
    Yy ofc he is rogue im ele with pve, what you expect?

3. What you expected to survive alone vs 5 of you with pve gear. You guys thinks you are so strong with killing lowbies and ppl like me who doing bgs for fun. I don't see that horde domination in arenas. Or u guys just cant bring 5 mates with you in there???
    What makes you think we're not having fun while doing bgs? Hello? At the time he had 10% hp inside that house both me and the 2 others that were in our group was near the Alliance GY, you were dead by the time we got there. Sardean obviously healed himself up as you can see for yourself in that picture and ended up deleting you in a split second due to the PvE gear you have.

I don't even know why you would upload a screenshot of someone LoS'ing to survive against an almost full BiS ele shaman or take a screenshot of it at all, what could you possibly achieve other than looking like a complete *****? You're not even running at this picture, why not skip the screenshot and actually try go in there and kill/interrupt him?

Yy ofc he is rogue im ele with pve, what you expect?
    Why even say the words "See you in bgs and i hope there won't be houses for your mates to hide inside :)" like its some sort of threat then? Makes no sense to me.

Btw "Bakura" is not a rogue as far as I know
    Edited: January 28, 2016

4. What makes you think we're not having fun while doing bgs? Hello? At the time he had 10% hp inside that house both me and the 2 others that were in our group was near the Alliance GY, you were dead by the time we got there. Sardean obviously healed himself up as you can see for yourself in that picture and ended up deleting you in a split second due to the PvE gear you have.

I don't even know why you would upload a screenshot of someone LoS'ing to survive against an almost full BiS ele shaman or take a screenshot of it at all, what could you possibly achieve other than looking like a complete *****? You're not even running at this picture, why not skip the screenshot and actually try go in there and kill/interrupt him?

Why even say the words ""See you in bgs and i hope there won't be houses for your mates to hide inside :) like its some sort of threat then? Makes no sense to me.
    Because i dont like to interrupting girls hiding behind walls. And yea i'm not runing because i'm fair and i let that guy to heal homself and come out to play vs that human like a real man. Not threat at all i want to kill him too, one time, if i got opprtunity. :)
    Edited: January 28, 2016

5. Because i dont like to interrupting girls hiding behind walls. And yea i'm not runing because i'm fair and i let that guy to heal homself and come out to play vs that human like a real man.
    Haha and look where that got you... I don't even know what to respond to this. Just a massive facepalm on you, Megortotems.

6. Haha and look where that got you... I don't even know what to respond to this. Just a massive facepalm on you, Megortotems.
    I hope you realised im one big troll here???

7. Yy ofc he is rogue im ele with pve, what you expect?
    Btw "Bakura" is not a rogue as far as I know
    Bakura Bestest rouge eu!

Because i dont like to interrupting girls hiding behind walls. And yea i'm not runing because i'm fair and i let that guy to heal homself and come out to play vs that human like a real man.
    This is exactaly what I was talking about >_>
    "You are all pussies because you protect urself when ur about to go down... Be a man, and die like I do"

Not threat at all i want to kill him too, one time, if i got opprtunity. :)
    Wanna kill me? :c

8. Bakura Bestest rouge eu!
    Ofc you are rogue don't misslead people around :3

9. I hope you realised im one big troll here???
    Nah, I don't think that was your intention. And if it was, you're a horrible troll, possibly the worst one I've seen so far.

10. Nah, I don't think that was your intention. And if it was, you're a horrible troll, possibly the worst one I've seen so far.
    What you are talking about who is troll? :3

11. another one for the BG hero

12. http://imgur.com/QsxM6cH

Selfie with firends <3 , Balkan music in background is op...

13. http://imgur.com/QsxM6cH

Selfie with firends <3 , Balkan music in background is op...
    You trying to commit suicide by drowning here or what, young blood?
    http://piclair.com/data/lvlgm.jpg

14. You trying to commit suicide by drowning here or what, young blood?
    http://piclair.com/data/lvlgm.jpg
    Man u stinks a lot so i had to go in water to make u wash urself one time in ur life <3

First ... 38464748495058 ... Last