1. I dont think every1 is as small minded as you to get mad over something so small. :) , just saying ..
    For this reason she came to alliance with her dk to whisp me? xD

2. For this reason she came to alliance with her dk to whisp me? xD
    Would seem you are some1 who are more likely to go on an alt to bash some1 after something happened in a bg or wtf ever it is that happened.. Love you 2 :)

3. Would seem you are some1 who are more likely to go on an alt to bash some1 after something happened in a bg or wtf ever it is that happened.. Love you 2 :)
    That wasn't the case :D

4. That wasn't the case :D
    Not talkin about "dat case" , talkin about overall , but okay , w/e makes you happy. :)

5. For this reason she came to alliance with her dk to whisp me? xD
    That was like 2 months ago and i just wanted to know If you were someone i knew cus you randomly spammed /laugh at my priest in bg. Thats pretty much all, didnt even bash Or anything. Just asked who you random guy was. Cus Never seen you before. :)

6. Delenis, I miss you bro /criesinspanish

7. Personaly i started PvE after moltdown because i played on warsong with my holy pala, and there was no this much PvE and PvPing is better back there. I got 2.6k in arenas with hpala and for me arena is best part of this game. Here i started with arenas too but than it comes to unskilled rogues what just know to stun and look trinkets and weapons do job for them and similar things and i stoped. This days i got out my resto pvp gear and started to get back in form for arenas but i see impact of PvE gear in arenas is just massive. So you can't say that i did just bgs. And yeah om warsong i hot 2.2k in rateds too.

regards from Juicy and the swoldiers

8. Delenis, I miss you bro /criesinspanish
    Well, a least you watched me a last time in that AB where your guild was farmed :*
    Edited: February 16, 2016

9. Well, a least you watched me a last time in that AB where your guild was farmed :*
    Daaaaaym man u want some sort of Grammy award for dat? u really are 1 big ******o :) . Wonder how many times u got farmed :) . or are you "too good" to get farmed , kekekeke

10. Man you can ask Juggertank if he will remember cuz he was lead of my guild.
    Man, I'm 3.2k Exp Feral Druid, u can ask Healmachine, another supreme and really good player, he knows me (thats not my alt or anything like that)

Spoiler: Show
    <_<

Spoiler: Show
    >_>

11. Well, a least you watched me a last time in that AB where your guild was farmed :*
    I cant count how many times you was farmed in bgs, Delenis. :(

I also cant count how many time you rage quit your bgs, just to keep your bg win ratio to 85% of wins!

12. or are you "too good" to get farmed , kekekeke
    He's most certainly not.

13. He's most certainly not.
    You mean...
    You ruin his dreams... :(

First ... 646545556575866 ... Last