1. That was indeed a very nice BG! GG ;]
    It was not... I just said "Brb" and they queued without me :c fags....

2. It was not... I just said "Brb" and they queued without me :c fags....
    I sent an inv but but didnt see you go afk. D:

3. someone is a big fan of someone else >.>

4. got my HC Cunning today and i get it out on ride vs Jinxed premade and there is one guy from Ember Mafia too.

http://imgur.com/pwOyQsW
    nice ragequit kiddo :) <3

5. someone is a big fan of someone else >.>
    I could say the same for you. :)
    Side note: The tclick one doesn't make much sense now that he changed his name. :/

6. nice ragequit kiddo :) <3
    Dont be mean, he got WoW Error! :(

7. You know, y'all *****es talk about how you miss the good ol' days of the forum wars and how everything is boring now without the drama, and I see plebs with nothing to show for trying to spark **** up with their 'dominating victories' when in fact, what made the forum drama amusing, is because it was just that; amusing. Y'all *****es have no sense of humor, just dig bicks. That **** ain't funny, it's embarassing ಠ_ಠ

I've tried to return and spark some flames, but I can't, BECAUSE YOU KEEP REPORTING ME TO MODS TO GET ME BANNED ಥ﹏ಥ

Anyways, I just wanted to argue the point where people say 'hurr durr arcane blast pew pew 1-click specc you can't do anything without hiding behind a team of healers' when in fact; I spend most of my time in BGs doing my own thang. Case in point;

And who am I? I'm Arcane yes I'm the real Arcane all you other arcane mages are just imitating (*cough* Juicyjay *cough*) so won't the real Arcane please stand up, please stand up etc etc ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Oh, and I guess while I'm at it.
    Medan: I'm the almighty Elder Dog no one can out-DPS me EVER unless [insert excuse here]

Spoiler: Show

**** your ego and everything you care about, Megan ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

PS. I was warned that the next time I post here on an alt account I'll get banned in-game as well, so consider this my last post ever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some random carries while I'm here:

I'm a BG hero, always have been and always will be. I'm a trash 2.4k rated 1-button spamming arcane mage gamer who gets carried by people and is, by the words of the almighty Twoeasy himself; "the worst mage he has ever seen." But hey, you know what? Outside of Warmane I'm a funny mother****er who enjoys pricking holes on the egos of people who are still here, every day, doing the same thing as they did a year ago. But hey, to each their own, right? I had a good time on Neltharion, and on Lordaeron with the Cookies (shoutout fam) and on Frostwolf before that with Edge of Eternity and the sorts. I've played my part here, I've had my fun, I'm done, I'm moving on. This time probably not by choice. But then again; I don't really care anymore

Best of luck to you all, my spontaneous rant is done, and I hope y'all manage to make something out of life in the so called 'real world'. I know I've struggled, still struggling, it's a ****ed up place. After all; all of us here are part of the same ****ed up generation. For real now; I hope the peeps I've gotten to know here manage to transcend this circlejerk and contribute in some way, as I hope for myself.

Except for you Abbi, you're just a bad person. Have fun with your Bloodthirsty title

#NeverForget

2-Man Army

2-Man Army vs <FATALITY>

Juan v Juan

#PuppyPatrol

Tdog's Tribute

Medan's Tribute

Edited: February 21, 2016

8. First thing you need to have prof that i ragequit because u didn't, second thing i don't fu**in care about you when you don't have something thats shows it happened.
    In reply, to Zangetsudk. (app on phone fu*** can't quote)
    And to Infusion, it must be special felling when one PvE geared guy stoping ur guild premades with lowbie pugs with me.
    Edited: February 21, 2016

9. Comon guys he never ragequit he get ddos by D O N O R S ....

10. You know, y'all *****es talk about how you miss the good ol' days of the forum wars and how everything is boring now without the drama, and I see plebs with nothing to show for trying to spark **** up with their 'dominating victories' when in fact, what made the forum drama amusing, is because it was just that; amusing. Y'all *****es have no sense of humor, just dig bicks. That **** ain't funny, it's embarassing ಠ_ಠ

I've tried to return and spark some flames, but I can't, BECAUSE YOU KEEP REPORTING ME TO MODS TO GET ME BANNED ಥ﹏ಥ

Anyways, I just wanted to argue the point where people say 'hurr durr arcane blast pew pew 1-click specc you can't do anything without hiding behind a team of healers' when in fact; I spend most of my time in BGs doing my own thang. Case in point;

And who am I? I'm Arcane yes I'm the real Arcane all you other arcane mages are just imitating (*cough* Juicyjay *cough*) so won't the real Arcane please stand up, please stand up etc etc ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Medan: I'm the almighty Elder Dog no one can out-DPS me EVER unless [insert excuse here]

PS. I was warned that the next time I post here on an alt account I'll get banned in-game as well, so consider this my last post ever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm a BG hero, always have been and always will be. I'm a trash 2.4k rated 1-button spamming arcane mage gamer who gets carried by people and is, by the words of the almighty Twoeasy himself; "the worst mage he has ever seen." But hey, you know what? Outside of Warmane I'm a funny mother****er who enjoys pricking holes on the egos of people who are still here, every day, doing the same thing as they did a year ago. But hey, to each their own, right? I had a good time on Neltharion, and on Lordaeron with the Cookies (shoutout fam) and on Frostwolf before that with Edge of Eternity and the sorts. I've played my part here, I've had my fun, I'm done, I'm moving on. This time probably not by choice. But then again; I don't really care anymore

Best of luck to you all, my spontaneous rant is done, and I hope y'all manage to make something out of life in the so called 'real world'. I know I've struggled, still struggling, it's a ****ed up place. After all; all of us here are part of the same ****ed up generation. For real now; I hope the peeps I've gotten to know here manage to transcend this circlejerk and contribute in some way, as I hope for myself.

Except for you Abbi, you're just a bad person. Have fun with your Bloodthirsty title

#NeverForget
    I heard you were quitting from Medan, sad to hear this, you really made the game entertaining for me even though you are my nemesis. You will be missed ... Somewhat

When I am defeated as elder god and ascend to the heavens in my truest form, we shall meet again Arcanite

11. Comon guys he never ragequit he get ddos by D O N O R S ....
    Pedophile..

12. You know, y'all *****es talk about how you miss the good ol' days of the forum wars and how everything is boring now without the drama, and I see plebs with nothing to show for trying to spark **** up with their 'dominating victories' when in fact, what made the forum drama amusing, is because it was just that; amusing. Y'all *****es have no sense of humor, just dig bicks. That **** ain't funny, it's embarassing ಠ_ಠ

#NeverForget
    I teared up a bit at the end.

13. Hahahahahahahaha :D Haters gonna hate :D

14. Hahahahahahahaha :D Haters gonna hate :D

Rip Tclick, will be missed.. jk

First ... 949575859606169 ... Last