1. First thing you need to have prof that i ragequit because u didn't, second thing i don't fu**in care about you when you don't have something thats shows it happened.
    In reply, to Zangetsudk. (app on phone fu*** can't quote)
    And to Infusion, it must be special felling when one PvE geared guy stoping ur guild premades with lowbie pugs with me.
    So what about the Arathi we played today? The one I 2 shotted you twice and you ragequitted, or you got ddosed?

2. Hahahahahahahaha :D Haters gonna hate :D

So you can talk to 15 year old girls on skype but can't talk to adults on TS hari? Tsk tsk

Pedophile confirmed

Also that 2nd SS I thought you were someone else until arson told me you name changed

3. First thing you need to have prof that i ragequit because u didn't, second thing i don't fu**in care about you when you don't have something thats shows it happened.
    In reply, to Zangetsudk. (app on phone fu*** can't quote)
    And to Infusion, it must be special felling when one PvE geared guy stoping ur guild premades with lowbie pugs with me.
    No need to prove anything , me and you both know the truth <3
    And ooo i see u ragequit when you get decent premade from us , aint so fun then ,no? See you around kiddo , hope to see get u in bg again soon ;)

4. No need to prove anything , me and you both know the truth <3
    And ooo i see u ragequit when you get decent premade from us , aint so fun then ,no? See you around kiddo , hope to see get u in bg again soon ;)
    I didn't ragequit, btw u know that you are good when half horde shows hate for u. :D

5. Thanks for the information! This has nothing to do with BG's at all.
    Wrong thread, wrong forum section + no one cares.

6. I didn't ragequit, btw u know that you are good when half horde shows hate for u. :D
    Actually, I don't think its hate...
    I main ally and I did one Bg in my Hunter (horde side) and I went agaisnt you, actually me and Gungo even commented about it and yes, you left that Bg :p
    Don't see the reason to be ashamed of that...

7. Actually, I don't think its hate...
    I main ally and I did one Bg in my Hunter (horde side) and I went agaisnt you, actually me and Gungo even commented about it and yes, you left that Bg :p
    Don't see the reason to be ashamed of that...
    On the end that will be some new 100vs100 bg hahaha, whole horde was in that bg what i didn't left(i don't even know about what bg u are talking) :D

8. On the end that will be some new 100vs100 bg hahaha, whole horde was in that bg what i didn't left(i don't even know about what bg u are talking) :D
    Arathi Basin :D
    Btw, are you portuguese or something? >_>

9. I didn't ragequit, btw u know that you are good when half horde shows hate for u. :D
    I dont know you, never met you, but just from reading this thread and seeing your keybinds, which look btw fake as hell, I can say, ITS NOT hate because u are "good", more likely its hate because u are a PvE geared Bg hero Ele Shaman, that only ques with pocket healers. Its seriously not hard doing a high amount of dmg with ur gear, neither is getting killing blows, since your Lava Burst and Earthshock should do some crazy crits.

10. I dont know you, never met you, but just from reading this thread and seeing your keybinds, which look btw fake as hell, I can say, ITS NOT hate because u are "good", more likely its hate because u are a PvE geared Bg hero Ele Shaman, that only ques with pocket healers. Its seriously not hard doing a high amount of dmg with ur gear, neither is getting killing blows, since your Lava Burst and Earthshock should do some crazy crits.
    he doesn't que with pocket healers....

he definitely dies way to many times to have pocket healers :)

11. In 90% situations im solo que expect when i que with 1-2 guildies, keybinds aren't fake i used them from starting on shaman and im comfotable with them. Not that much crazy about 50-60k without mastery proc lava bursts :3.
    @BakuraLord I'm not Portugese.

12. In 90% situations im solo que expect when i que with 1-2 guildies, keybinds aren't fake i used them from starting on shaman and im comfotable with them. Not that much crazy about 50-60k without mastery proc lava bursts :3.
    @BakuraLord I'm not Portugese.
    You should get PvP gear, I'm using 90% pvp every bg and outdamaging you, plus I don't die in 2 hits. And get some more binds.

13. Unlucky im playing for fun. And i got enough keybinds for myself im playing my attackin way with binded wind shear and hex for def. :D

14. You can play as pve but if u have pocket heals...

First ... 1050585960616270 ... Last