1. Keep playing pve better.
    As i said....
    Dude from start im telling im not a pro ,but here is few ppl that thinks they are Gods on this realm in pvp and im just showing them that they are nothing special in expansion where you are carried by gear, when you can think for yourself that you are pro with few thoussands kills without even 1550 arena rating achieve, where you can go in pvp with full pve gear and pick few pocket healers and have fun day spaming 2 buttons, where half of the guys just want to fight on forum. This is cancer community and yea im joke i don't even know who are you. You are probably another guy from taht horde side who have dic* just to fight 5vs1 guy on forum.

2. Guys you just answered to yourself,it was GV farming and i was afking , and yea that dmg is low for 57HKs on Gv farming.

http://imgur.com/enCJQZa how numbers should be like if u farming gv like an ele.
    You dodged da juice mane a while back

http://i.imgur.com/GkVJ79N.jpg

Keep getting 3 shot mane

3. and im just showing them that they are nothing special in expansion where you are carried by gear
    Said guy carried by gear.

4. Guys you just answered to yourself,it was GV farming and i was afking , and yea that dmg is low for 57HKs on Gv farming.

http://imgur.com/enCJQZa how numbers should be like if u farming gv like an ele.
    nice binds tho :D :D :D :D

5. Binds are ones i like to use, i pla, with them so my binds aren't your problem. Ofc that im carried by gear, why would i play with full PvE if i don't qant to get carried by gear. And its nothing special to 3 shot pve geared guy, if ita big thing to you that you first time 3 shoted someone tell me time and some place near gv ill make you happy and let you child kill me whole day with your 3 shots.

6. Binds are ones i like to use, i pla, with them so my binds aren't your problem. Ofc that im carried by gear, why would i play with full PvE if i don't qant to get carried by gear. And its nothing special to 3 shot pve geared guy, if ita big thing to you that you first time 3 shoted someone tell me time and some place near gv ill make you happy and let you child kill me whole day with your 3 shots.
    ice cold baby :D

7. yes :D
    Because its need in few situations in pve too so atleast i can have it macroed to interupt guy on focus D:
    Wait you use focus kicks? Pft go back to PvE.

8. its funny how you all went against this raichxoxo guy. he showed how a pve player with pve gear, **** binds can easily own BG heroes. you people are ****ing pathetic.

9. its funny how you all went against this raichxoxo guy. he showed how a pve player with pve gear, **** binds can easily own BG heroes. you people are ****ing pathetic.
    I couldn't care less about bg, I just like to see people getting salty... Like you.

10. yes :D
    Because its need in few situations in pve too so atleast i can have it macroed to interupt guy on focus D:
    Once again, do not make that mistake. PvP isn't PvE... Interrupting one guy on the focus doesn't mean that you know how to do it properly.
    1. You must know what should be interrupted
    2. You must know what is the right time to interrupt
    3. Not getting fake casted.
    And there is other things, but that ones are the essential.

In PvE everything is simple because you already know what to do in the right time, and its not like you need to play smart to outplay someone and take a kill.

but here is few ppl that thinks they are Gods on this realm in pvp and im just showing them that they are nothing special in expansion where you are carried by gear,
    Showing a SS with kills and Damage done means nothing as I already said. They don't make you a good player.

where you can go in pvp with full pve gear and pick few pocket healers and have fun day spaming 2 buttons
    You should try some arenas :D

Damn, you are using Imgur :o

its funny how you all went against this raichxoxo guy.
    you people are ****ing pathetic.
    Its funny how you went agaisnt all of us... Pretty funny actually :D

11. its funny how you all went against this raichxoxo guy. he showed how a pve player with pve gear, **** binds can easily own BG heroes. you people are ****ing pathetic.
    Its funny how he came from some PVE world just to show to ALL of us how bad we are, and he is f u c king good. :(
    Yes Chaosensued, we are all bad in pvp, we suck. :(
    Ye we all went against "this Raichxoxo guy" without reason, cuz we are haters.
    We are all wrong here.

Raichxoxo, only TRUE and BEST player evah!

12. I couldn't care less about bg, I just like to see people getting salty... Like you.
    I couldn't care less about bgs, I just like to see people getting salty... Like you.

we are all bad in pvp, we suck. :(
    Ye we all went against "this Raichxoxo guy" without reason, cuz we are haters.
    We are all wrong here.
    tyvm. i couldn't've said it better.
    Edited: March 5, 2016

First ... 1454626364656674 ... Last