1. It does take skill, especially vs a team that knows what it's doing, earlier today I sat in ruins of Lordearon for 25 mins on my holy pala, with a priest keeping me OOM for basically the whole duration and the priest drinking 2 times, while keeping myself and my partner alive, I will admit it wasent hard at all especially with a Mage chain CC'ing me.

You cannot compare a 2s match to a difficulty of healing an RBG where mostly everyone is BiS/full cata and where you can instantly be targeted by 5-6 people and drop dead without any peel. You simply don't have the freedom to "mana burn" spam for 20 seconds in RBGs unless you bring possibly 4 healers which dosent happen often.

In random bgs CC isn't that important, but you still need CC regardless in rateds especially cyclone along with silence
    If a Disc was able to sit on you a burn the **** out of you then 'politely' ask the lock to reroll. With the amount of CC he has (and a kick) the priest should never get one burn off on you.

2. bgs are super hard

its been awhile since i've gotten one of these messages. Thanks nasty <3

3. @Cyo Is that actually Nasty?
    Could be! He loves to talk about girlfriends, especially the one he had to leave behind on another server, sadly. :[

4. bgs are super hard

he mad :D :D :D

5. Could be! He loves to talk about girlfriends, especially the one he had to leave behind on another server, sadly. :[
    It looks like getting farmed is a good reason to insult for him >_>

6. yeah xd he was on his rogue "nasty" in the bg hiding from me the whole time

7. But...b-but... You lost O.O
    Spoiler: Show

You're saying that it wasn't that hard to play agaisnt that disc that YOU LOST and worst... He's super low geared....
    Spoiler: Show

You cannot compare those low 2s matches that you play to some arenas that are actually challenging.

Yea, I forgot... A real man doesn't hide behind a pillar....
    Yeah .. We did lose my teammate realized it's a waste of time to sit in a 2s match for almost 30 minutes with no one able to kill each other, it's literally so fun to watch someone go from 5% hp back to 80% every single time.

Anyways disc priest counters just about every healer in arenas, 100% no doubt in my mind I would of beat them on my hunter

8. Yeah .. We did lose my teammate realized it's a waste of time to sit in a 2s match for almost 30 minutes with no one able to kill each other, it's literally so fun to watch someone go from 5% hp back to 80% every single time.
    As I said, you shouldn't compare the arenas you play with real arenas :D
    But something I don't understand... How was it so hard to kill that really low geared disc priest? Afli Lock Will just dot both targets and That disc had to heal both of them with that gear?

100% no doubt in my mind I would of beat them on my hunter
    Well, not sure... Fire Mage can be really dangerous :D

9. As I said, you shouldn't compare the arenas you play with real arenas :D
    But something I don't understand... How was it so hard to kill that really low geared disc priest? Afli Lock Will just dot both targets and That disc had to heal both of them with that gear?

Well, not sure... Fire Mage can be really dangerous :D
    never said i was playing competitive arenas if i did i sure as hell wouldnt play holy paladin, a guildie asked if i wanted to play for "fun", the real question you should be asking is why did that fire mage struggle to kill me with basically no mana

10. Could be! He loves to talk about girlfriends, especially the one he had to leave behind on another server, sadly. :[

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

11. never said i was playing competitive arenas if i did i sure as hell wouldnt play holy paladin, a guildie asked if i wanted to play for "fun",
    So... How can you even talk about it? How can you even compare it? You said "Arenas are easiser than RBGs because of this and because of that" but you never actually tried them >_>

the real question you should be asking is why did that fire mage struggle to kill me with basically no mana
    Simple, he was the one playing with a super low geared Disc Priest, he must peel him. Plus, Hpala is the easier healer to play.. I know because I have one :p

12. So... How can you even talk about it? How can you even compare it? You said "Arenas are easiser than RBGs because of this and because of that" but you never actually tried them >_>

Simple, he was the one playing with a super low geared Disc Priest, he must peel him. Plus, Hpala is the easier healer to play.. I know because I have one :p
    Because as I said before I played competitive arenas during the 1st season, BM/Ret is not a hard comp to do well with, I could get 2.2k if I really wanted but it dosent mean much. If I cared enough about arenas id aim for challenger or glad title over a silly achievement

13. we are very skilled
    Star please don't be evil :D

14. bgs are super hard

well the insulting is unneeded, but i get his point. Real question from me, do you guys enjoy premading? cuz i hate it in both ways. you face a premade in single queue, get farmed, afk nothing to do. you play a premade, you roflstomp your enemy camping graveyard...nothing to do.

i enjoy challenging bg's when both teams are pugs and whoever has the most effort to get their **** together and communicate wins.
    So, do you enjoy premades? and when yes, why?

First ... 1656646566676876 ... Last