1. 2.1k rating....
    so impressing....
    i love this threat :D

2. Come on Cyo you're wise; you know you don't have to bring this on forums just for hating. This doesn't make any sense :/ I see that you're kind of mad against Tdot for personal reasons (and maybe even Medan? idk) and I understand you, I was also there and I supported you. We should just get over this now, no need to revive dead things on forums.

You are still a friend to me and I still like you, don't ruin that please; I have much respect to you.

3. Yo cyo stop freaking switching sides you bum and but now it'll be much more fun trashing you in BGs hehehehe.

4. GUIZ I BEATED TDOT IN DAMAGE WITH 8 HOURS PLAYED TIME

5. GUIZ I BEATED TDOT IN DAMAGE WITH 8 HOURS PLAYED TIME
    !!!!! You're now the new Elder God.

6. GUIZ I BEATED TDOT IN DAMAGE WITH 8 HOURS PLAYED TIME

GG was fun game :)

7. Come on Cyo you're wise; you know you don't have to bring this on forums just for hating. This doesn't make any sense :/ I see that you're kind of mad against Tdot for personal reasons (and maybe even Medan? idk) and I understand you, I was also there and I supported you. We should just get over this now, no need to revive dead things on forums.

You are still a friend to me and I still like you, don't ruin that please; I have much respect to you.
    Look whos talking, you're such a hypocrite Mathieux, kicking my friends for no reason from fatality, not supporting you co gm grinder when he was disrespected by tdot (even yourself) and the list goes on and on, I even had to send you a msg on facebook to have a chat, you didnt even bother to reply.

Im even thinking you might be schizophrenic to a point where one day you're this really great dude, and the next you're this ******* who treats ppl like ****.
    Tdot might have personal struggles with a lot of people, but at least when there's a misunderstanding he doesnt run away from it.
    You know whats funny? you talking about respect, wake up to the reality and the **** you're in, your guild and ex-guilmate dont respect you anymore, im not even gonna type anything about the way you play the game (hello backpedalling lol) please stop typing on the forums as if you're this great and understanding dude who knows it all, you've showed your true colors when you failed as a guild leader to fatality and treated your friends worse than crap, see you in bgs buddy, I hope you dont stop queuing so we can all have some fun together <3

8. Look whos talking, you're such a hypocrite Mathieux, kicking my friends for no reason from fatality, not supporting you co gm grinder when he was disrespected by tdot (even yourself) and the list goes on and on, I even had to send you a msg on facebook to have a chat, you didnt even bother to reply.

Im even thinking you might be schizophrenic to a point where one day you're this really great dude, and the next you're this ******* who treats ppl like ****.
    Tdot might have personal struggles with a lot of people, but at least when there's a misunderstanding he doesnt run away from it.
    You know whats funny? you talking about respect, wake up to the reality and the **** you're in, your guild and ex-guilmate dont respect you anymore, im not even gonna type anything about the way you play the game (hello backpedalling lol) please stop typing on the forums as if you're this great and understanding dude who knows it all, you've showed your true colors when you failed as a guild leader to fatality and treated your friends worse than crap, see you in bgs buddy, I hope you dont stop queuing so we can all have some fun together <3
    I won't gonna start a pointless conversation here, come talk to me in private message if you have anything personal against me.
    The only thing I have to say about this is : If he wants to be considered as a leader, he should act as one. Everything has been done for a good reason and if he's too lazy to ask or to wonder, this is not my problem.

9. I won't gonna start a pointless conversation here, come talk to me in private message if you have anything personal against me.
    The only thing I have to say about this is : If he wants to be considered as a leader, he should act as one. Everything has been done for a good reason and if he's too lazy to ask or to wonder, this is not my problem.
    It's funny how you say "talk to me in private message if you have anything personal against me" but when I tried many times to talk to you about stuff, you just put me on ignore or mount up and run away lmaooo.

10. I won't gonna start a pointless conversation here, come talk to me in private message if you have anything personal against me.
    "Come talk to me in private message" why so you can block him on Facebook and mute him on wow you're a child Mathieu you trash talk tdot and say how he was a bad leader but you run away from any problems and try to turn people against them

11. It's funny how you say "talk to me in private message if you have anything personal against me" but when I tried many times to talk to you about stuff, you just put me on ignore or mount up and run away lmaooo.

"Come talk to me in private message" why so you can block him on Facebook and mute him on wow you're a child Mathieu you trash talk tdot and say how he was a bad leader but you run away from any problems and try to turn people against them

I won't gonna start a pointless conversation here, come talk to me in private message if you have anything personal against me.
    I think the message is quite simple. Grow up a bit. This is my last post here as I don't have any reason to listen to your lies.

12. i think the message is quite simple. Grow up a bit. This is my last post here as i don't have any reason to listen to your lies.
    hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

13. I think the message is quite simple. Grow up a bit. This is my last post here as I don't have any reason to listen to your lies.
    Running away from problems again eh lilbull it's okay we all expected it

14. I think the message is quite simple. Grow up a bit. This is my last post here as I don't have any reason to listen to your lies.
    Man, you tell us to grow up but you kick my alt from the guild and you avoid PM's.. Why are ya being Patrick rn?

First ... 1858666768697078 ... Last