1. Had a great time farming <DONORS>... You know even with the full donor-scrub FMage who tryharded XD

2. Had a great time farming <DONORS>... You know even with the full donor-scrub FMage who tryharded XD

Ur so funny yestrday u died 29 times in wsg and now ur posting this pic and talking about tryhard :D
    How many times did u get ?
    Hari has placed the flag of ownership in Scropionn corpse.
    Abbi has placed the flag of ownership in Scropionn corpse.

3. Had a great time farming <DONORS>... You know even with the full donor-scrub FMage who tryharded XD

Let's have some fun and que RBG. Or are u worried about lose if u don't have better pugs? :P btw we were 3

PS: Don't forget that you were farmed in a few bgs before that one :(

4. Ur so funny yestrday u died 29 times in wsg and now ur posting this pic and talking about tryhard :D
    How many times did u get ?
    Hari has placed the flag of ownership in Scropionn corpse.
    Abbi has placed the flag of ownership in Scropionn corpse.
    Mad??????????????????

Instead of commenting on this pic you're referencing a BG where I solo queued into a full DONORS premade with full 120k HP tards on my side and making a big out of it. YOU are so funny. Go ahead and post a SS of said BG to show everyone how you guys are capable of farming one person with a full premade, while you get annihilated in a fair premade vs pemade fight as shown in the picture above. Speaking of dying, last time I met you in that BfG I dropped you in 7 seconds, literally 7 seconds :D
    PS: Don't forget that you were farmed in a few bgs before that one :(
    Mad?????????????????????????????????????????????

Sure I'd get farmed in a 1v7 GY camp fest, but in a fair fight you get farmed like the little piece of human garbage you are :D

5. Had a great time farming <DONORS>... You know even with the full donor-scrub FMage who tryharded XD

its funny how people think we r invincible sometimes :p and its even funnier when randoms like this guy loose a dozen time, but only post the one time he wins haha

anyways im glad you had to guts to take this unto the forums, this is clearly another random ***** throwing us a challenge, and we're gonna take it, so are you ready to make a 10 man grp and "farm" us again? you can still take those 3 pocket heals that you had during that random bg.

My advice would be to give us a date and time within this week, otherwise, u dont wanna seem like another "challenger" on the forums.

<3

6. Sure I'd get farmed in a 1v7 GY camp fest, but in a fair fight you get farmed like the little piece of human garbage you are :D
    Yea, definitely you were farmed in a fair fight you little piece of human garbage :D

Let's have some fair fight in Rated bg that you're scared to que with your guild filled of clickers.

7. its funny how people think we r invincible sometimes :p and its even funnier when randoms like this guy loose a dozen time, but only post the one time he wins haha

anyways im glad you had to guts to take this unto the forums, this is clearly another random ***** throwing us a challenge, and we're gonna take it, so are you ready to make a 10 man grp and "farm" us again? you can still take those 3 pocket heals that you had during that random bg.

My advice would be to give us a date and time within this week, otherwise, u dont wanna seem like another "challenger" on the forums.

<3
    Hold on there buddy, this post is riddled with lies.

I won't deny that I get bothered by the frequency of which I face BiS DONORS premades while solo queuing but I'm surprised you guys brag about beating me a "dozen time" where I solo queue with horrible Horde pugs (if you ever played on horde you'd experience the same) and ignoring our sole premade vs premade encounter. Fyi, my "10 man grp" was basically a 4 man premade with only 1 pocket heal, but you had one as well so that shouldn't be a valid excuse in the 1st place.

I'm flattered you called me a "random" when not only have I nearly doubled your damage, but I also annihilated you in all our 1v1 encounters in a 5 seconds period.

8. Yea, definitely you were farmed in a fair fight you little piece of human garbage :D

Let's have some fair fight in Rated bg that you're scared to que with your guild filled of clickers.
    Nice BiS premade vs pug pic you got there, take a look at that pic and you'd notice me and that DK tripled all hordies' damage combined and we had no heals either. It was undoubtedly a fair fight, the mighty Abbi fails yet again :D

9. Nice BiS premade vs pug pic you got there, take a look at that pic and you'd notice me and that DK tripled all hordies' damage combined and we had no heals either. It was undoubtedly a fair fight, the mighty Abbi fails yet again :D
    That's same as you did with that AB win, u punk :D

10. Hold on there buddy, this post is riddled with lies.

I won't deny that I get bothered by the frequency of which I face BiS DONORS premades while solo queuing but I'm surprised you guys brag about beating me a "dozen time" where I solo queue with horrible Horde pugs (if you ever played on horde you'd experience the same) and ignoring our sole premade vs premade encounter. Fyi, my "10 man grp" was basically a 4 man premade with only 1 pocket heal, but you had one as well so that shouldn't be a valid excuse in the 1st place.

I'm flattered you called me a "random" when not only have I nearly doubled your damage, but I also annihilated you in all our 1v1 encounters in a 5 seconds period.
    another hypocrite on the forums, talks abt my posts riddled with lies when himself lies abt "1v1" encounters and "5 seconds period"
    you annihilated me? sure you did, im a mage ur an unhdk, but pls dont say its a 1v1, your pocket heals didnt leave you for a second and every horde was on my *** the second I stepped my foot in this bg :p (not that I mind, im actually flattered)
    as for you annihilating me in 5 seconds? haha pls man you would never kill me in 5 seconds, you probably can never kill me at all in a 1v1 situation where we both have our cds.

EDIT: when have we ever bragged about beating your ***, or anybody's *** for that matter? ur the one clearly bragging about beating our 3 man grp, ur just screaming for attention dude.

Now lets talk about you wanting to show off on the forums talking about pugs and unfair fights, lets make it fair, make a 10 man grp and we r down, pls dont dodge, pls dont make excuses, and pls dont deprive me from the pleasure im gonna have with u around <3

PS: again DONT dodge, just take it like the man that you pretend to be ;)
    Edited: March 15, 2016

11. So now you're talking about Rated BGs huh? Are you actually asking me to form (and lead) a proper RBG comp with 10 ppl who could get their **** together and get them to attend said RBG at a specific date? It's not really worth the hassle, nor do I have the time for it. Unless you wanna face my GUILD then you could surely contact either of the GMs but considering the attitude you gave Horribull in a previous post I can safely bet he wouldn't want to deal with scumbags like you.

However if you're looking for a fair fight we could queue 3v3 against each other at whatever date you specify, would be a lot easier to organize and more skill-dependent. I certainly hope that YOU don't dodge this time.
    pls dont deprive me from the pleasure im gonna have with u around <3
    Just like the pleasure we BOTH had in this game? <3

12. That's same as you did with that AB win, u punk :D

No, you moron. In that AB it was obviously a fair premade vs premade fight. Not my fault that your undeveloped brain can't tell the difference between a BiS premade and a pug <3

First ... 2060686970717280 ... Last