1. Spoiler: Show

It's a bit lower than the rating shown in my previous pic as this pic was taken about 30 min before I got my highest rating (exactly 2570). If you think that one is bugged as well then I don't even know what to tell you.

Nice try, though.
    iirc correctly, didn't Danii or Kemi say that in one game you sat a full Repentance because you didn't pre Unh Frenzy yourself? And in the other game you let your Ret sit in a full Repentance because you didn't Frenzy him? And something about you always popping Lich against them with no AMS?
    Yap sounds like you got carried...hard.

2. iirc correctly, didn't Danii or Kemi say that in one game you sat a full Repentance because you didn't pre Unh Frenzy yourself? And in the other game you let your Ret sit in a full Repentance because you didn't Frenzy him? And something about you always popping Lich against them with no AMS?
    Did you not read this?
    C'mon Kemi, these arena matches were around 7 months ago when I had around 1 month experience as UH and I'd assume I used no pet macros and/or focus ones back then, not mentioning the ret I've played with was half ruthless geared with no T13 set bonus or donor weap, times change y'know :p
    also hi danii

3. C'mon Kemi, these arena matches were around 7 months ago when I had around 1 month experience as UH and I'd assume I used no pet macros and/or focus ones back then, not mentioning the ret I've played with was half ruthless geared with no T13 set bonus or donor weap, times change y'know :p
    "ruthless pala" The guy had more HP unbuffed than me and I was in BLOOD PRESENCE. He was clearly a hella lot more geared than I was.
    And I hadn't played Cata or DK in general for well over a year and a bit...
    You are welcome to a rematch, I mean I managed to get a whole two cata items since!!!

Did you miss the story about queuing into Danii's full cata double ret comp as full vicious FROST DK/ret and actually BEATING them while outdamaging both rets by a LOT? It's hard to believe I know but that's how badass I really am.
    Why are we talking about Danii here? What does that have to do with ME?
    Everyone knows a Frost DK does brilliant damage, thats their sole purpose glass cannon. /rollseyes

Point is, you got carried. You are pretty bad. From your BG screens and Talents its like the only ability on your bars is Pestilence.

4. iirc correctly, didn't Danii or Kemi say that in one game you sat a full Repentance because you didn't pre Unh Frenzy yourself? And in the other game you let your Ret sit in a full Repentance because you didn't Frenzy him? And something about you always popping Lich against them with no AMS?
    Hi Danii !!!!

Stop ignoring me in Elwynn duel area :p

5. "ruthless pala" The guy had more HP unbuffed than me and I was in BLOOD PRESENCE. He was clearly a hella lot more geared than I was.
    And I hadn't played Cata or DK in general for well over a year and a bit...
    You are welcome to a rematch, I mean I managed to get a whole two cata items since!!!

Everyone knows a Frost DK does brilliant damage, thats their sole purpose glass cannon. /rollseyes

Point is, you got carried. You are pretty bad. From your BG screens and Talents its like the only ability on your bars is Pestilence.
    Aye fam don't talk about my home boi like that, fight me on ur dk

Jk, wanted to get in on this

6. Aye fam don't talk about my home boi like that, fight me on ur dk

Jk, wanted to get in on this
    It's ok bae.
    /lick

7. Hi Danii !!!!

Stop ignoring me in Elwynn duel area :p
    Huh?
    Message2short

8. And I hadn't played Cata or DK in general for well over a year and a bit...
    Sure, I'm currently working on a bigger conquest cap on my 2nd DK and I wouldn't mind farming backpedaling scrubs for some free sweet rating.
    And what does Bakura has to do with anything I said? You mentioned him in your little irrelevant story and quite frankly the exact same applies for Danii in my case, nothing against him in particular but just /flexing about my glorious arena triumph.

Yeah ok, I'm a backpedaling scrub that got carried all the way to 2.6k even though I've been asked by countless guilds to join their RBGs comps. I also have pretty bad talents that allow me to outperform most of the BG tryhards without any hassle.

9. Huh?
    Message2short
    Considering you're good friends with Danii (kek) would you ask him how could one possibly lose to a full vic 3k resilience FDK as double BiS rets? it just doesn't add up. I tried to confront him in-game but he'd denied that he even queued arena during that day, kek.

10. Considering you're good friends with Danii (kek) would you ask him how could one possibly lose to a full vic 3k resilience FDK as double BiS rets? it just doesn't add up. I tried to confront him in-game but he'd denied that he even queued arena during that day, kek.
    I barely even know him...nor do I care tbh

11. (wanna see how anarchy and infected can't even beat you)
    Play one and you will find the **** out.

12. Sure, I'm currently working on a bigger conquest cap on my 2nd DK and I wouldn't mind farming backpedaling scrubs for some free sweet rating.
    You keep calling me a backpeddler, yet there is enough videos of my gameplay and of my binds to notice that I cannot backpedal.. S is run FORWARD you dummy.

Is this the only "insult" you can try throw at me cos you have conceded I'm actually the more skilled player?

13. Kemii is actually one of the best DK's I've seen playing. Medan, I'm sorry but you are not that big challenge.

14. No, you moron. In that AB it was obviously a fair premade vs premade fight. Not my fault that your undeveloped brain can't tell the difference between a BiS premade and a pug <3
    I hate facing DONORS and their premades they have all the time, but 5v5 or premade v premade in arathi basin is not a fair fight. Your pugs could've all had decent gear or most while alliance didn't have gear and vice versa . Plus, I've also solo qued into donors premade a few times and they usually get followed by all the pugs, including myself tbh because I don't want to die :3

15. Is this the only "insult" you can try throw at me cos you have conceded I'm actually the more skilled player?
    I haven't conceded anything, and if being the more skilled players bothers you that much you could whisper me in-game on Scorpionn or Tyrrant so we could specify a date for a "rematch" to solve this issue but for now, I remain the higher rated DK on current Neltharion which makes me the better player by default.
    Play one and you will find the **** out.
    Heh, I certainly hope that Twoeasy's already forgotten about this :p
    Spoiler: Show
    You dont mind me taking a SS of this, do you?
    Spoiler: Show

Im going to need this for whenever they do implement it. (I figure this thread wont last long) :]
    Edited: March 16, 2016

First ... 2262707172737482 ... Last