1. what is special in this one?
    "Look who's talking" -Megadeth

2. "Look who's talking" -Megadeth
    apparently doing well in a bg and wanting to post it is against the rules in this post your bg pictures thread xd

3. was a fun one, they had a few people quit mid game so it became a little lobsided, however in the beginning it was rather competitive. gg to all.

Awh, hope you're not saying me, that I quit
    I got wow error :(
    -Sardean

4. Awh, hope you're not saying me, that I quit
    I got wow error :(
    -Sardean
    no like half the team quit xd, it was really fun in the beginning

5. This thread has 78 pages... What even... Neltharion plz.

It not gg bra.

6. 78 pages over 8 months, or would you rather a thousand threads pop up over that time.

7. This thread has 78 pages... What even... Neltharion plz.

It not gg bra.
    Go make an arenas thread you typical weeabo basic paladin I bet you don't even BG bro.. Come on.

Your anus would get totally destroyed in any type of PvP that revolves around bgs (which takes the most skill here) while you pillar hump all day and act like your some elite MLG around here which isn't the case. Are you afraid of a caster literally destroying you and crushing your ego that you simply avoid bgs or you simply can't pvp without any sort of pillar to hump .. Which is it :^)
    Edited: March 29, 2016

8. Go make an arenas thread you typical weeabo basic paladin
    Lol I just spat out some of my soda....
    Summed up half of nelth there.

9. Go make an arenas thread you typical weeabo basic paladin
    Thats was pretty funny :D

Your anus would get totally destroyed in any type of PvP that revolves around bgs (which takes the most skill here)
    Well thats kinda ridiculous... I mean, I've been doing some Bgs to gear up my new rogue and in one of them there was one premade where 2 Hpalas trinketed my first Sap... Do you know what it means a sap trinketed in arena? A loss :D In Bgs your mistakes doesn't make that much diference between a victory or a loss.

while you pillar hump all day and act like your some elite MLG
    Its called playing smart. Plus he will LoS just like he is going to get LoS'ed either.

Are you afraid of a caster literally destroying you and crushing your ego that you simply avoid bgs or you simply can't pvp without any sort of pillar to hump
    Are Bg caster players afraid of playing inside an arena where they can find Pillars? I mean, its probably pretty hard for them since they're all used to pop every single Burst CD whenever they watch a enemy...

10. Are Bg caster players afraid of playing inside an arena where they can find Pillars? I mean, its probably pretty hard for them since they're all used to pop every single Burst CD whenever they watch a enemy...
    You are missing the point, the fact is this ret would get totally R E K T by my big homie arcane .. (Shout out to the big homie) in any BG map and would literally get 3 shot before this ret would even touch him, now he could bubble but then again a priest could dispell it and well it's bye bye mr paladin (ret paladins are not a good BG class)

This also goes for all paladins on the server including challenger aka duelist who thinks he's some hot sh*t kappa but leaves bg after 1 death ... Reminds me of Pisho who's apparently some glad but leaves when he gets his anus ripped open after being curbstomped to the ground in WSG

These arena players have no business to comment or throw their 2 cents into a BG thread when they simply cannot compete successfully at a BG level, now there are exceptions such as yourself but it's very slim you'll find players such as yourself who are not only good at arenas but bgs as well and this is why players such as Pisho complained about disabling bgs or some sh*t, you know why? He lacks the skill to actually do good in bgs and he envies that players such as myself, Medan, twoeasy, and abbi who dominate Bgs

and they say these people are tuff ..

11. You are missing the point, the fact is this ret would get totally R E K T by my big homie arcane .. (Shout out to the big homie) in any BG map and would literally get 3 shot before this ret would even touch him, now he could bubble but then again a priest could dispell it and well it's bye bye mr paladin (ret paladins are not a good BG class)
    1. Priest isn't just strong on Bgs but in Arenas aswell for that same fact :D
    2. He plays way more classes than just retri and he have been doing pretty nice in all of them.
    3. I don't know him that well but people say that he mains Hpala, not retri :p

These arena players have no business to comment or throw their 2 cents into a BG thread when they simply cannot compete successfully at a BG level, now there are exceptions such as yourself but it's very slim you'll find players such as yourself who are not only good at arenas but bgs as well and this is why players such as Pisho complained about disabling bgs or some sh*t, you know why? He lacks the skill to actually do good in bgs and he envies that players such as myself, Medan, twoeasy, and abbi who dominate Bgs
    It doesn't matter if you're good at BGs or Arenas. It matters how skilled you are in general (what you're able to do or not with one certain class and play it at the max level). Being skilled in PvP is way more than just knowing how to burst someone down, or how to use your cds or even knowing how to cc, fakecast etc, In my point of view the most important skills that you need to be good at PvP is to be adaptabel, predict your enemies moves and surprise the enemy. Most of the BG players are easily outplayed because they didnt develop this skills.

Spoiler: Show

and they say these people are tuff ..
    Is that a 4v1? And did he even kill one of you?

12. lmao

skill > skrill

Getting banned gets your ding dong hard, dosent it ?

13. Is that a 4v1? And did he even kill one of you?
    Lol what kind of excuse is this? His main 2s team is thug which basically means you CC lock someone for 10+ seconds and 2 v 1 the other guy, you see that is not fair and never will be fair ... In that picture it was a 4 v 1 BUT it also involved a donors premade, (too lazy to post SS of the scoreboard as it's irrelevant since he left) now only a complete rétard would rush in as shown and get raped as he did, it is not logical as a hunter to rush in like that but oh well it's all about that skill right? :^)

PS: he did not kill anyone as he left after dying in that SS, I find it funny that he loves to fight 2 v 1 yet cannot handle being out numbered and leaves the game quickly

First ... 2868767778798088 ... Last