1. Lol what kind of excuse is this? His main 2s team is thug which basically means you CC lock someone for 10+ seconds and 2 v 1 the other guy, you see that is not fair and never will be fair ...
    Still you play hunter and you're also able to play thug... Let's be honest, do you think you're able to do what he does?
    His comp its pretty OP with a lot of cc and burst damage, still its one of the most squishy comps of all and one mistake can easily result in one loss.
    Plus, most of you don't know how to play thug so why even talking about it? :D

In that picture it was a 4 v 1 BUT it also involved a donors premade, now only a complete rétard would rush in as shown and get raped as he did, it is not logical as a hunter to rush in like that but oh well it's all about that skill right? :^)
    Probably because, hey... its a damn random BG :D I've jumped in a lot of 3v1/4v1/5v1 aswell, with this thing in my mind "heeey, lets see how much of them can I kill before I need to run away or die *o*", its pretty funny.
    And still, 4v1 its to much for a hunter.... I mean, you cant kite two at the same time imagine 4 :p
    Edited: March 29, 2016

2. Still you play hunter and you're also able to play thug... Let's be honest, do you think you're able to do what he does?
    His comp its pretty OP with a lot of cc and burst damage, still its one of the most squishy comps of all and one mistake can easily result in one loss.
    Plus, most of you don't know how to play thug so why even talking about it? :D
    Bm / sub is harder to play than MM / sub, MM / sub atleast you can make 1 mistake and still win, bm / sub you have to play perfect. See the difference?

Probably because, hey... its a damn random BG :D I've jumped in a lot of 3v1/4v1/5v1 aswell, with this thing in my mind "heeey, lets see how much of them can I kill before I need to run away or die *o*", its pretty funny.
    And still, 4v1 its to much for a hunter.... I mean, you cant kite two at the same time imagine 4 :p
    Still you dodged what I said about the 2 v 1 part, it takes little to no skill other than timing CC at the correct time and a BiS sub rogue and hunter could nuke someone down before a blind + trap is done, literally thug thrives at this and your gonna say it's skillllllled to 2 v 1 people? Even a handicap person could thrive at playing thug. There would be more thugs in the top 50 2s bracket but half the server is like dwallin some weeabo basic paladin that wall hugs 24/7 with 2 set and thinks their good cuz they got glad with vangaurd. I would love to see dwallins rogue in BG, willing to bet zades puts up more of a fight or even Crux, hell il even go as far and say gorerr is better or thegambit or gentik

A lot of these arena players are overrated dwallin and Psiho for example, bumbel exploits bugs, jackadin wintrades (who the f*ck win trades 2s for a title on a private server lol?)

The only legitly good people are luminy, kenni and Sasquatch

3. Bm / sub is harder to play than MM / sub, MM / sub atleast you can make 1 mistake and still win, bm / sub you have to play perfect. See the difference?
    You can play MM right? I mean, have you even played thug? (Agaisnt experinced players :D)

Still you dodged what I said about the 2 v 1 part, it takes little to no skill other than timing CC at the correct time and a BiS sub rogue and hunter could nuke someone down before a blind + trap is done, literally thug thrives at this and your gonna say it's skillllllled to 2 v 1 people?
    First, I didn't dodge it. I gave you an answer saying "then why are you unable to do it?"
    Second, its not a 2v1 at all... One eaten trap can **** the whole CC chain.

Even a handicap person could thrive at playing thug.
    So what does that makes you? Since you can't even land a trap... I'm sure you know that landing traps its one of the most important things when you're playing thug...

There would be more thugs in the top 50 2s bracket but half the server is like dwallin some weeabo basic paladin that wall hugs 24/7 with 2 set.
    Wrong, there isn't much thug because they have no idea how to properly play it.

The only legitly good people are luminy, kenni and Sasquatch
    They are all good players but pls explain your theory.

4. Go make an arenas thread you typical weeabo basic paladin

Getting banned gets your ding dong hard, dosent it ?
    What do you mean? Who are you? I'm new here

5. There would be more thugs in the top 50 2s bracket but half the server is like dwallin some weeabo basic paladin that wall hugs 24/7 with 2 set and thinks their good cuz they got glad with vangaurd. I would love to see dwallins rogue in BG, willing to bet zades puts up more of a fight or even Crux, hell il even go as far and say gorerr is better or thegambit or gentik
    Here we go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP8twz0QXYE
    Dwallinn did 1v3 and then even 1v4 against your top rated BG team at Mines (your base, where your people respawn). At the end he also managed to cap and hold it and we won with a 3cap in Gilneas.

And now don`t answer with you "And who won the other games?", because I told you, that we switched 50% of our whole team just to have a more interesting fight.
    Also, dont forget all the other rated BGs we did in the past from <Infected> vs <Fatality>, where Dwallinn also took part.

Stop ****talking when you have no idea how and how not he plays his rogue.
    Also, if Thug is so easy then just spec MM and play with a rogue and get 2.7k rating since it "so easy".

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8DDAXBxIVY
    There's ur answer on question what would off happen if we gave a single **** about rbg's on this server.
    We aint calling u BG heroes w/o a reason,10 man premades formed by clickers/backpedallers farming low gears in NORMAL bgs 24/7.
    Arguing with you makes 0 sence since u arent even capable of getting 2.4k which is new 1.5k nowdays with this MMR system.
    Merc out.

7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8DDAXBxIVY
    There's ur answer on question what would off happen if we gave a single **** about rbg's on this server.
    We aint calling u BG heroes w/o a reason,10 man premades formed by clickers/backpedallers farming low gears in NORMAL bgs 24/7.
    Arguing with you makes 0 sence since u arent even capable of getting 2.4k which is new 1.5k nowdays with this MMR system.
    Merc out.
    Notice mi plz ;), looks like my mission is accomplished so I'm done here

8. Notice mi plz ;), looks like my mission is accomplished so I'm done here
    Pretty crazy that so many ppl took your bait

9. Pretty crazy that so many ppl took your bait
    Was planning on you to take it but not psiho hahaha, I guess he was sensitive :)

Hopefully you didn't take anything to heart , I was serious about the arena thread though :^)

10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8DDAXBxIVY
    Merc out.
    just sayen #1 i never go with 10 people unless its accidental as that wouldn't be fun, #2 i see more full cata geared players than green players. #3 i sincerely hope your ****ty 3s bracket dies after you made that ****post the other week.

11. Pretty crazy that so many ppl took your bait
    Its Tdot, his baits are welcome :D

Spoiler: Show

12. Fix Shadow Priest pls....
    I once got 100k MB crited on me :D

13. I once got 100k MB crited on me :D
    Yea i think it was me in RBG :D

First ... 2969777879808189 ... Last