1. Somehow getting pretty much deleted by vanguards doesn't make me feel bad in any way, sorry.

Nice try though..
    So you're implying if I went against say Neurotech/Faqgay the fight would have still lasted less than 10 sec? I don't know if they even know each other, let alone played together but I do know for sure they're both hella skilled players and they would give us much more trouble. What about Neurotech actually BEATING a high rated vanguards comp as PSD in 3s?

But sure, if we go against a keyboard turning priest and a 600 tons (dunno why I mentioned that, I'd assume excessive obesity does slow your reflexes somehow, poor Abbi :p) backpedaling boomy we'd annihilate them in mere moments, thanks for the free rating and the semi-instant win yet again :D

2. what does arenas has to do with bgs? if you want a fight in arenas we can arrange that war god

3. So you're implying if I went against say Neurotech/Faqgay the fight would have still lasted less than 10 sec? I don't know if they even know each other, let alone played together but I do know for sure they're both hella skilled players and they would give us much more trouble. What about Neurotech actually BEATING a high rated vanguards comp as PSD in 3s?

But sure, if we go against a keyboard turning priest and a 600 tons (dunno why I mentioned that, I'd assume excessive obesity does slow your reflexes somehow, poor Abbi :p) backpedaling boomy we'd annihilate them in mere moments, thanks for the free rating and the semi-instant win yet again :D
    Perhaps, are you implying that you're skilled in any way rolling vanguards? You literally make me sick to my stomach. I have no memories of that game but I'm sure you had a few gurths helping you out there aswell.

When did you ever see Abbi backpeddal? Whatever floats your boat..

4. Yea.. my TOTAL win/lose ratio is bad cuz I mostly cap with keybaord turning randoms or low geared guildies to cap their alts, when I went serious with a decent partner I reached 2.6k with almost 80% win ratio, it's nothing special but not that bad either, am I right?
    Explain this please...
    This was your partner, fully geared ret paladin.... http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary

I proclaim myself as a War God.

5. Explain this please...
    Basically you went into my armory, highlighted the part when I had the most losses ever against counter comps and making a big deal out of it, quite the smart move I gotta say :D

Instead of stalking my armory 24/7 why don't you show us a SS of your epic 120-0 score or any rating that exceeds 2.6k in whatever bracket you played at? However I'll stop replying until you bring up some evidence that shows you're "even decent" (your own words).

6. Basically you went into my armory, highlighted the part when I had the most losses ever against counter comps and making a big deal out of it, quite the smart move I gotta say :D

Instead of stalking my armory 24/7 why don't you show us a SS of your epic 120-0 score or any rating that exceeds 2.6k in whatever bracket you played at? However I'll stop replying until you bring up some evidence that shows you're "even decent" (your own words).
    120-0 was 2.2k.

Hmm well on this PC my Cata folder only goes back to the day I bought it.. Nov 2014..
    So went hunting through my old Photobucket account (cos who the **** uses that still.. imgur is life).
    Spoiler: Show

Couldnt find much of actual screens of my rating... There was this, check my 3s tab.

and the achievement screenshot to go with it..

And a little proof how how broke out old MMR system was..... wasnt even 2k and already stuck 131-28

So here you have.. my DK, 2.4k achieve 3v3, vicious elite gear, wrathful tabard.

and my Paladin, 2.3k achieve 2v2, vicious elite gear (no in screenshot) and wrathful tabard.

My god that was annoying to find, maybe now you'll accept something.

7. I have no memories of that game
    but I'm sure you had a few gurths helping you out there aswell.
    hahaxhxahxahaxaxaxajajajajajaja

8. hahaxhxahxahaxaxaxajajajajajaja
    Not sure why your laughing when you abuse the bugs of no khaled + vial + BLF procs

Jajajajajajajajjajajajajjaja

9. i was laughing at contradiction.
    i'm saddened that you as canadian and having english as your primary language are too ****ing illiterate to see it.

Not sure why your laughing when you abuse the bugs of no khaled + vial + BLF procs

Jajajajajajajajjajajajajjaja
    what abuse?
    what does that have to do with anything?

10. step your healing game up holylightz

im now a healing god

11. Looks like anyone was farmed AGAIN :(
    was 1 minute in that BG and kill you :P~ <3

12. was 1 minute in that BG and kill you :P~ <3
    Interesting, I don't see I was dead on ss that i commented :P~ <3 what are you talking about? /giggle

13. step your healing game up holylightz

im now a healing god
    Think whatever you want i dont care about it im not heal done whore sorry.
    Edited: March 19, 2016

14. Interesting, I don't see I was dead on ss that i commented :P~ <3 what are you talking about? /giggle
    ss in middle of bg :)) however i love you <3

First ... 2464727374757684 ... Last