1. Also brah, I Ele in Resto gear, dat 11% hit rating from spirit doe :( WTB Ele gears.

2. wtb gungo not 1 shotting me everytime i put my pve gear on

3. men that was one of the best bgs i've ever played, gg bois

4. Man, I keep trying to tell these guys that you don't spell 'loser' like that, but they just ignore me. It's making me really upset.
    Does no one around here understand the irony in calling someone a "looser"? ಠ_ಠ
    Edited: March 20, 2016

5. Man, I keep trying to tell these guys that you don't spell 'loser' like that, but they just ignore me. It's making me really upset.
    Does no one around here understand the irony in calling someone a "looser"? ಠ_ಠ
    What about some Scrolls?

6. Speaking of dying, last time I met you in that BfG I dropped you in 7 seconds, literally 7 seconds :D
    Spoiler: Show

Had more like this but dont want to spam xD
    And yea what was your score at the end ?
    Oh yea u used to finish 0-15 or more :D

7. Yo Alliance...
    Do you guys even know how to play any other classes other than Rogues and Warriors?

Click to Enlarge

Had the time of my life pocket healing Gungo and Violent.... People who actually peel #feelsgoodman
    Edited: March 21, 2016

8. THIS ****ING GAME

Past the 20 minute marker the Alliance team got a flag past mid and into their base. Me, Gungo, Cake, Misaka and Throttle were all rotating stealing their flag and staying alive kiting for as long as possible trying to run the timer out. Their team had a total of 14 flag returns which was us, grabbing flags and dying until someone was able to kill their EFC.

This was hands down the most intense game I've had in a long time.
    And you know, not to mention their 3 ele shammies, 2 ret pallies and 2 disc priests all BiS ಠ_ಠ
    Everyone was yelling at me to cap and I couldn't. ;;_;;
    Also, one ele wasn't BiS.

9. gg was really fun fighting mid the entire time xD

10. LESSONS LEARNED!!! IF YOU KEEP SPAWNING AND LET US FARM OUR HONORABLE KILLS, WE MIGHT LET YOU WIN ;)

11. was a fun one, they had a few people quit mid game so it became a little lobsided, however in the beginning it was rather competitive. gg to all.

12. Kind of an old one, but I was told to post this e_e

First ... 2767757677787987 ... Last