1. Arena points for legendaries? u wot

So I'm getting closer and closer to 2200 on my alt Rogue as RM, I've fought my *** off for this and there are no other options than arena points to purchase this with. I'm pretty sure you are planning on changing this, but there are players on 2200 and above that want their mounts, tabards, and legendaries. Please have a look into this.

2. So I'm getting closer and closer to 2200 on my alt Rogue as RM, I've fought my *** off for this and there are no other options than arena points to purchase this with. I'm pretty sure you are planning on changing this, but there are players on 2200 and above that want their mounts, tabards, and legendaries. Please have a look into this.
    you can still just transmog ur wep into legendary wep

3. bump ..

Still no changes regarding the requirements of mounts, tabards and legendaries. I find it virtually senseless to implement innovations like the arena cases when the new honor system isn't even fully developed and incomplete in many aspects. Finalize the fundament of this new system before starting building on it.

4. [18:01:20] [Announce by Malaco]: no need to buy legendarys when you can transmog them

quote from in-game chat
    09/08/15

what about mounts and tabards?

5. As far as I can recall they said there will be no legendaries on Tournament Realms (BR/WS) for balance reasons.

6. [18:01:20] [Announce by Malaco]: no need to buy legendarys when you can transmog them

quote from in-game chat
    09/08/15

what about mounts and tabards?
    and what about sm ??? The transmog of shadow mourn dont have the purple rayon effect....

7. this is pissing me off, i had 10k arena points on almost each char but didnt buy legendaries because pve weps were better than t1 wf and i could just transmog them for free

now that legendaries are t2 and transmogs are deleted i play with default wf. my arena points and honor got deleted, cant even buy a mount and 2 weeks ago GM promised that fixing arena point is a priority

ques at 2400+ soloq takes 5-10 minutes and i play with 1800 bads just to get -20 +5 every game and get absolulety no reward-cant even transmog because farming honor takes forever

and even BGs are ******ed when 90% use instant mount, making it completely unbalanced

8. well, due to the fact that i was looking forward to purchasing arena mounts/tabards/legendaries etc. when i've reached the required rating (what i did), i wrote a GM ticket regarding what would happen if they're not able to fix the requirement issue before the season is going to end. i wanted to know, how i could ensure myself to maintain the right to purchase mounts/tabards/legendaries when the ratings are getting resetted at the end of the season (what would be a matter of course, because it's not my fault if they are not able to fix a simple thing like that). they simply answered, that it's not possible to ensure that.
    if that should be the case and if the transmogs system stays the same until then(viz., that everyone can transmog every item - even the ones that require arena rating - if they're lucky enough to obtain the item in a case), i'll be definitely done with this server.