1. Was my old account deleted ?

Hello chaps,
    old player here. I used to play here since Cataclysm was released at Molten, but i went to retail. Since my friend stopped playin' WoW, i want to come back,
    but i cant loggin to my old account. I tryied to recover the password but nothin' is happenin'.
    Any advice ?

2. Hello. Molten accounts got lost. Also accounts get auto--deleted after 90 inactivity days now.

3. Even if they're VIP ? That sucks!
    Looks like i have to start from the beggining.
    Thanks for the quick respond tho.

4. Even if they're VIP ? That sucks!
    Looks like i have to start from the beggining.
    Thanks for the quick respond tho.
    No, donors don't get deleted. You can read more here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?56569
    If you were one, you likely lost it with the death of Molten like many others. I lost dozens of characters too.

I think there were ways of recovery, at least for coins. A friend got 150 coins back.
    Edited: August 11, 2015

5. >Premium accounts will be excluded from cleanup as explained here.
    404 error
    I dont care about char's tho. I care only about the VIP status.

6. Yes that topic is very old. It links to the molten wiki.

7. make a support ticket, you can't get your characters back but you can get the coins you donated for.

8. Hello. Molten accounts got lost. Also accounts get auto--deleted after 90 inactivity days now.
    What are you talking about? Seriously? That thread you linked is 4 years old, and from 2011.

Do they still delete accounts? I have more than one account, and some I rarely ever use.

9. VIP accounts do not get deleted. It's just on Jan 22-23, 2015, the entire molten char database was hijacked by Hermes (referred to as Molt-down, thanks to dodgykebaab) so everyone lost everything cept their purchase history. Via history, molten staff was able to refund all spent coins and points prior to.... December something... There were a limited time for active players to restore their accounts and a limited time after restoration to spend refunded coins and points. I couldn't find past post and information on Molt-down besides dodgy's vid https://youtu.be/Dl_9QBCt4VY

In your case, I believe it's too late for you :C sorry.

Also since then, Molten merged with AT to form Warmane, the server location and host changed, new payment methods were implemented, and there is a back-up system WEBS in place. Not specifically in that order.
    Edited: August 12, 2015