1. help to kill disc priest

I am mm hunter and i need help to kill disc priest in 1vs1...

2. Bad news, if the Disc Priest is good, you will never kill him. With that, let's try.

Your best best is to save your burst and at the start work on getting you instant Aimed Shot ready. Use arcane shots and chimera for focus dump as you stack up your aimed shot.

Once ready, you need to quickly do the following:

1.Make sure Piercing Shots isn't on the target
    2. Get as many shields down as you can (blow your focus on tranquilizing shots)
    3. Scatter trap the priest, preferably with no shields on him.

Pop your trinket, and rapid fire and at 100 focus, fire your aimed, then chimera. Use a tranquilizing shot if the priest just power word shielded, otherwise interrupt any heal with silence. Use Readiness for a second Chimera shot and again, if the priest tries to cast, silence again. The priest should be dam near Kill shot range by now, so just finish it off.

Note: If you can get them to kill shot before readiness, you can get a whopping 4 kill shots on them by using that. Kind of hard to pull off though, so probably better to use readiness for 2 chimera shots.

If the priest is still alive, it may be better to use Aimed Shot as your focus dump instead of, since you have Rapid Fire up, and should have your Steady Focus (is that what it's called in Cata, been a long while). You can use your second rapid fire when the first comes off.

Like I said, most of the time you won't succeed in killing healers alone. If they're standing there like derps and letting you fire shot after shot, sure, its still hard but doable. But if they run, like they do in arenas and BGs, you will likely not accomplish much.

Good luck!
    Edited: August 12, 2015