1. Honorable Kills (Neltharion)

Hey guys, since Warmane never made a bracket for HK I thought maybe we can start it here and see who has the most on the sever currently.

let's keep this thread clean please guys :)

Il start im currently at 48250 HK

2. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...n/achievements
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...n/achievements

TwoEasy passed 50k two months ago and Abbi passed 50k one month ago, so I'm curious to see what they're at now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. Hey guys, since Warmane never made a bracket for HK I thought maybe we can start it here and see who has the most on the sever currently.

let's keep this thread clean please guys :)

Il start im currently at 48250 HK
    I know you have that HK because I've checked in Armory, but I think you should add a SS, so people would be able to confirm.

4. It's a race people.

#1 Holylightz - 96432
    #2 Climatix - 95727
    #3 Twoeasy - 90532
    #4 Abbi - 88496
    #5 Indifferent - 86005
    #6 Nara - 71820
    #7 Atossa - 67304

I believe those are the current people in the top. There's a huge gap between 5 and 6 but I cant think of anyone else that might be in there.. I have 2669 bgs played as of now and these are the people that I see most.

5. It's a race people.

#1 Holylightz - 96432
    #2 Climatix - 95727
    #3 Twoeasy - 90532
    #4 Abbi - 88496
    #5 Indifferent - 86005
    #6 Nara - 71820
    #7 Atossa - 67304

I believe those are the current people in the top. There's a huge gap between 5 and 6 but I cant think of anyone else that might be in there.. I have 2669 bgs played as of now and these are the people that I see most.
    And there it is folks! So, what does this bracket mean? You said you wanted a bracket for HKs, so like, is Holylightz r1 in HKs? Does that mean that D O N O R S has the current r1 in their guild? Does that mean that the GM of D O N O R S is r3? Does the fact that the r1 has twice as many HKs as Tclick mean that he is twice as good as Tclick? Does the fact that TwoEasy is the GM of DO N O R S and he is currently r3 while the GM of FATALITY is not even close mean that not only is TwoEasy a better PvP GM than Tclick, D O N O R S is a better PvP guild than FATALITY? Is that how this bracket works?

I have so many questions, explain pls

6. And there it is folks! So, what does this bracket mean? You said you wanted a bracket for HKs, so like, is Holylightz r1 in HKs? Does that mean that D O N O R S has the current r1 in their guild? Does that mean that the GM of D O N O R S is r3? Does the fact that the r1 has twice as many HKs as Tclick mean that he is twice as good as Tclick? Does the fact that TwoEasy is the GM of DO N O R S and he is currently r3 while the GM of FATALITY is not even close mean that not only is TwoEasy a better PvP GM than Tclick, D O N O R S is a better PvP guild than FATALITY? Is that how this bracket works?

I have so many questions, explain pls
    Mmm it's too early at this point to tell who actually is and who isn't "R1 in HK" Shinzo has over 75k but he isn't on that list so where's the true authenticity of that bracket two easy wrote? This is exactly why this thread was made give it some time at least 2 weeks then let's see

7. I have so many questions, explain pls
    I think you're on to something here!
    Spoiler: Show

8. Mmm it's too early at this point to tell who actually is and who isn't "R1 in HK" Shinzo has over 75k but he isn't on that list so where's the true authenticity of that bracket two easy wrote? This is exactly why this thread was made give it some time at least 2 weeks then let's see
    Shizo = Indifferent

#nomultiquote
    Edited: August 11, 2015 Reason: abdulla

9. Shizo = Indifferent

#nomultiquote
    Eh he changes his IGN monthly :p

10. Mmm it's too early at this point to tell who actually is and who isn't "R1 in HK" Shinzo has over 75k but he isn't on that list so where's the true authenticity of that bracket two easy wrote? This is exactly why this thread was made give it some time at least 2 weeks then let's see

Shizo = Indifferent
    ^ See, the fact that you didn't know that makes me wonder the extent of your general knowledge. Like, how can one expect to trust your judgement if facts such as these escape you? Alas; perhaps the knowledge lies in the keybinds.

11. Eh he changes his IGN monthly :p
    Luckily for me he's playing with me on a daily basis :-] I'll update his name whenever he does change it again.

12. So this is where to brag about your HKs, interesting.

I'm currently at 36474 HKs which isn't bad since I started playing actively only in the past 2-3 months. It's no where near the top but I think it's enough to qualify for a BG hero :D

I do however praise Indifferent and Atossa since they're usually solo queuing unlike the others who are always premading together which makes farming HKs a lot easier.

let's see who can get "the Bloodthirsty" title first on this realm.

13. By Shizo, do you guys mean Shizophrenia from Sargeras? :O

I see that Indifferent is a shadow priest too O:

14. By Shizo, do you guys mean Shizophrenia from Sargeras? :O

I see that Indifferent is a shadow priest too O:
    That's the one! Damn good spriest too ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

15. That's the one! Damn good spriest too ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    Tell him I say hi O:

Used to BG/arena against him a lot. He's the reason I started hating Shadow Priests in 3v3 >.>

123 Last