1. MoP

Hello everyone, As we all know the Exp and drop rate in frostwolf realm, i am wondering why should it be so low? or at least why not make a new realm with higher exp and drop rate, lets see what our community think? for me i find it better to get exp&drop rates as they were before moltdown.
    And sorry for my bad language.

2. Let me rephrase to try and mend the bad language:
    I am lazy,i am one of those guys who begs for gold around Orgrimar,so i am trying to find others like me who would totally stand with me for higher rates!

Or you could of just paid a bit of attention,in which case you'd know that there was a second MoP realm which was closed.
    The rates aren't low,if anything,considering that this is the only MoP realm at the moment,they could be even lower.
    E/g i can hit lvl 90 skipping most of old content,and be done within 3 parts of MoP continent without any jp/hp leveling stuff,so clearly there are enough working quests to make lower rates work.

3. That seems a little unnecessary. They were just asking a question.

4. Why do you think this is a priority? Let them fix the simple achievements first, arena / reputation, etc. Let them fix bugs, open up more BGs. I have absolutely no idea how dungeons are on Warmane so I cannot comment on that. Let them do said fixes and maybe even more, class fixes, profession fixes, like alchemy specialization, transmog bugs and then ask for a new realm. I don't mean to bash Warmane, just so that the poster can see that there are indeed many bugs that need attention, another realm is not a priority now.

5. That seems a little unnecessary. They were just asking a question.
    Do bother with this guy he just likes to insult people, since he thinks they are delusional and dumb. His IRL profession is a shrink.

@OP : The rates atm are quite high right now. Just keep playing the game and remember to do your dailies! You should not have a problem for any currency then.

With regards to exp and drops, they are quite good at this time and there is no need to increase it.