1. where is the youtube embed button

why isn't there an easier way to put youtube videos on these forums. There is like no custom options, There isn't even a change text color button! It's really bland tbh

2. There's a rather clear "Insert Video" button, right by the one to insert images. It's an icon of a strip of film?
    Text formatting tools are available the same, but using text formatting is quite limited, as described in the Forums rules you should have read.

3. Actually Obi, this is what the editor looks, for most of us i guess:

4. Maybe it's a Chrome thing? People were posting videos yesterday, even.

5. yes i'm on chorme, i'll try on Firefox.

so what's wrong? Cache problems maybe?
    Edited: August 12, 2015

6. Nah, it's a moderator only feature. Those buttons aren't available to regular users to discourage the modification of text.
    For future reference, you can post videos using the [video]youtube url here{/video] brackets.

7. Ah my mistake then, I haven't posted on a fully regular account for a long, long time and assumed those were active, since people seem to have no issue still getting warnings and infractions for text formatting. This means they go that far out of their way to break rules? Man...

8. I miss old embed buttons :/ what are the commands for spoilers? [ spoiler] [ /spoiler] ?

9. Ah my mistake then, I haven't posted on a fully regular account for a long, long time and assumed those were active, since people seem to have no issue still getting warnings and infractions for text formatting. This means they go that far out of their way to break rules? Man...
    can i ask why we cant post in color? Like why is that against the law?

10. Use [video]URL [ /video].
    Edited: September 2, 2015