1. Someone has access to my account?

I recently tried the new WEBS Restoration thing and found out that I apparently have a character on Warsong. I haven't even downloaded Cataclysm on my computer! I checked the character name on armory and found out it was a lvl 85 Worgen and the recent activity was from a year ago. When I checked my account info it said I was last seen from the United States. I live in Sweden. I just changed my password and enabled two step authentication. What do I do if it says that I was last seen from the United States again? What should I do with the character on Warsong? I don't want to download Cataclysm, since I don't plan on playing on Cata servers.

Here is two screenshots I made: http://imgur.com/gZxrLis,EOFdFwB#0

2. That's really creepy. I suppose you can just ignore the character then, if you won't ever play with it.
    Since you changed your password and all, I doubt it will happen again unless he has somehow access to your mail. Perhaps change it's password too.

3. It probably would be better if I changed the password on my email too. Thanks for the suggestion!

4. It could also show United States if you logged in and were on realm selection but did not select realm. In that case it shows logon serves IP instead of your IP.

5. That could explain the last seen thing. But what is your opinon on the character on Warsong that I mentioned?