1. Think for a minute and, let's say hypothetically, if WotLK was *only* the 3rd of the 3 top content options from WoW (look how popular it is here!), why not (aside from just more work to do) have the other 2 best content available as well to boost the overall population further (Warmane likes big population)?
    if vanilla/tbc was as popular as you think it is, there would already be a server with a big population playing on it. and you'd be there playing rather than here suggesting it.

2. Their adamant stance on going "forward", to quote staff: "...we are only going to be working on WoD and Legion from this point forward...".
    you really need to understand context, take some reading comprehension classes, lmao

#BringBackPetBattles

3. WoD is by far the most disliked expansion & Wotlk the most liked, those two things are facts.
    However, stating that you should close MoP & Cataclysm to open Vanilla and TBC is just stupid. Keep in mind that half this community still comes here to play Cataclysm & MoP even tho Wotlk is more populair. I personally love playing old content but I dislike Vanilla itself it's just poorly worked out compared to todays standards.
    Just to clear up the misconception in this thread, I never stated Warmane should close any server. I asked a question to a point that Mercy brought up, which brings us to the "context" regarding...

you really need to understand context, take some reading comprehension classes, lmao

#BringBackPetBattles
    Multiple times Mercy stating that Warmane has no interest in bringing in more work even before pet battles was even mentioned, which translates into not just specifically pet battles only, but older than WotLK content as well.

if vanilla/tbc was as popular as you think it is, there would already be a server with a big population playing on it. and you'd be there playing rather than here suggesting it.
    That would be the case, but there isn't any teams dedicated as Warmane at the moment to handle the population, bugfixing and community moderating, etc. which I have already mentioned in my opening post.
    Edited: August 15, 2015

4. Their adamant stance on going "forward", to quote staff: "...we are only going to be working on WoD and Legion from this point forward...".

.... what do you think will happen when Warmane releases WoD content? .....

Multiple times Mercy stating that Warmane has no interest in bringing in more work even before pet battles was even mentioned, which translates into not just specifically pet battles only, but older than WotLK content as well.
    since you don't seem to understand: sapphire was making a joke of the joke that I made.

they are not working on WoD and obviously not Legion either, and her comment has nothing to do with pet battles per se.

#BringBackPetBattles
    Edited: August 15, 2015

5. if vanilla/tbc was as popular as you think it is, there would already be a server with a big population playing on it. and you'd be there playing rather than here suggesting it.
    Actually there are pretty big vanilla/tbc servers, especially one vanilla server which population is larger than Frostwolfs.
    I agree that Warmane doesnt need another server, devepoling WOTLK servers to their best potential is a lot more important than another buggy expansion.

First 123