1. Looking for the best realm for cataclysm.

Hi,

I haven't played in a long time on Molten (Warmane) so I don't know which servers are which. Can anyone please give me a link to the server details?

Question:

1. What's the best blizzlike cataclysm realm?
    2. What rates does it have?
    3. What's not working on it?

Thanks

2. Realm?
    Here on Warmane you only have one cataclysm realm and one cataclysm PvP realm.

Or do you mean private server in general? You are aware that we are not allowed to promote other servers.

Do you know the greek philosopher Plato? He onced wrote about a fictinal island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Do you know the name of this island?

;)

3. Realm?
    Here on Warmane you only have one cataclysm realm and one cataclysm PvP realm.

Or do you mean private server in general? You are aware that we are not allowed to promote other servers.

Do you know the greek philosopher Plato? He onced wrote about a fictinal island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Do you know the name of this island?

;)
    Either mods are too stupid to realize what you meant, or Warmane is not as censoring as it was in Molten.
    If you said that when this was named Molten, Sapphire would of had permabanned you.

4. Either mods are too stupid to realize what you meant, or Warmane is not as censoring as it was in Molten.
    If you said that when this was named Molten, Sapphire would of had permabanned you.
    oh hell yeah... I am the living proof! glad that the amnesty came with moltdown, because I was shot down in 2 minutes. BAM perma-ban!!

anyway, Neltharion is the realm you seek. What is working: high level PvE
    what is not: low level dungeons (they sre dloely getting fixed though, probably faster with lordaeron imports).