1. Gurubashi Trinket

Twinks really need this, please just put it back on the marketplace q_q

I am trying to make a new horde twink right now and I have been diligently logging in every 3 hours, sometimes early on him and it is usually taken by a max level scumbag that doesn't need it or care about the achievement, in-fact usually that 85 scumbag is on your side! (horde or alliance) and takes it just to be a piece of excretion. It is way to hard for just one twink to acquire even just 12 of them for one trinket! This item has to be on the marketplace, it is ruining the twink population from growing.
    Edited: August 12, 2015

2. Farm it dude. There use to be some guys called Omaus the great, he was an epic 19 hunter a while back and killed a lvl 57 for that chest, just farm/time when the chest comes.
    Barotolo the killer was the strongest 10 rogue at the time, he farmed it too.

3. i dont this will happen, tho I'm sure everyone would be happy if molten adds it back to martkeplace, it caused so much drama and guild kicks on ragnaros :P

4. i dont this will happen, tho I'm sure everyone would be happy if molten adds it back to martkeplace, it caused so much drama and guild kicks on ragnaros :P
    Moltendelth is from Neltharion. I know for you wotlk folk you can just get it easily from the chest.

As for back in the day it was on marketplace with other items that should not have been on there to begin with, the trinket was removed with does items as well.

5. Farm it dude. There use to be some guys called Omaus the great, he was an epic 19 hunter a while back and killed a lvl 57 for that chest, just farm/time when the chest comes.
    Barotolo the killer was the strongest 10 rogue at the time, he farmed it too.
    I can assure you it is easy for me to get to the chest and challenge a high level that tries to steal it, except there are 2 minions on Neltharion with about a 2 minute respawn that hit for about 900 every second, there are 2 of them for 1800 damage and instant death for any twink under 19. So now I need to run 2 clients at 200 ping and kill them on the 85 and pray to god even a poorly geared 85 doesn't come and ruin my 3 hour wait because I cant react with 2 clients going. RIP farming it, 7 days into farming and going there every 3 hours and 5 arena masters to show for it. I'm glad farming it is an option for me!
    Edited: August 12, 2015

6. Oh,so you are Cata twink...They really have it hard in that case u are screwd and i would agree that they should bring it back.

7. i dont this will happen, tho I'm sure everyone would be happy if molten adds it back to martkeplace, it caused so much drama and guild kicks on ragnaros :P
    If a player were to be kicked over an item in the guild then you should not be around players that provide a hostile environment.

Secondly, items that were removed from the marketplace will not be returning. Kaer Wolf believes that items that used to exist on the marketplace should have been removed since they are exotic items, and it would remove the uniqueness of that item on the server.

Think of it this way: hundreds of twinks having a powerful hat would still make you equal. However, having one or two twinks that has a powerful hat makes you stand out by proving your commitment and dedication will reinforce the additional power you will gain.

Essentially, you would only use that hat to gain an unfair advantage against those who are not twinks since those who are capped at that level would be inclined to buy such item. In essence, it would gain you no advantage when every person who is twinking has the exact hat. Normal players would have less interest in buying a hat they would soon outlevel. In practice, this makes the community more fair, if anything.
    Edited: August 13, 2015

8. If a player were to be kicked over an item in the guild then you should not be around players that provide a hostile environment.

Secondly, items that were removed from the marketplace will not be returning. Kaer Wolf believes that items that used to exist on the marketplace should have been removed since they are exotic items, and it would remove the uniqueness of that item on the server.

Think of it this way: hundreds of twinks having a powerful hat would still make you equal. However, having one or two twinks that has a powerful hat makes you stand out by proving your commitment and dedication will reinforce the additional power you will gain.

Essentially, you would only use that hat to gain an unfair advantage against those who are not twinks since those who are capped at that level would be inclined to buy such item. In essence, it would gain you no advantage when every person who is twinking has the exact hat. Normal players would have less interest in buying a hat they would soon outlevel. In practice, this makes the community more fair, if anything.
    Except in a dying twink community people want to stand a chance against those players and now they cant because of this item being taken off the market place, they delete their twink, no new ones come, old ones leave because of lack of activity, and then we don't even have a trinket to argue about!

If they want to take something out so more devoted members stand out I would suggest sentinel and scout's medallion and lorekeepers/legionaire's ring so that new twinks have to engage in world PvP or BGs to acquire it.

9. except in a dying twink community people want to stand a chance against those players and now they cant because of this item being taken off the market place, they delete their twink, no new ones come, old ones leave because of lack of activity, and then we don't even have a trinket to argue about!
    Explain why one item is the cause of players leaving twinking. It does not make you more powerful. It does not give you super human strength. It does not empower you with the power of Sargeras. It gives you more health. Health that ensures that you live for longer. If everyone has the hat, then everyone surely will die the same time as opposed to the world where everyone does not have the powerful hat. The purpose of twinking is to go back to the content at that level to experience it thoroughly.

What your saying is that you don't feel as powerful without this hat because you aren't killing high levels of players to boost your ego. As a result, you decide to quit.

What your doing is to twink at that level to attempt to one shot players near your level at the expense of their fun to improve your own. As stated earlier, everyone having the hat is the same advantage as everyone not having the hat. To reiterate, this would mean that players who aren't twinking would have a fairer advantage since twinks wouldn't be as powerful. That is the only difference between having this hat, and not having this hat as a twink.

10. Explain why one item is the cause of players leaving twinking. It does not make you more powerful. It does not give you super human strength. It does not empower you with the power of Sargeras. It gives you more health. Health that ensures that you live for longer. If everyone has the hat, then everyone surely will die the same time as opposed to the world where everyone does not have the powerful hat. The purpose of twinking is to go back to the content at that level to experience it thoroughly.

What your saying is that you don't feel as powerful without this hat because you aren't killing high levels of players to boost your ego. As a result, you decide to quit.

What your doing is to twink at that level to attempt to one shot players near your level at the expense of their fun to improve your own. As stated earlier, everyone having the hat is the same advantage as everyone not having the hat. To reiterate, this would mean that players who aren't twinking would have a fairer advantage since twinks wouldn't be as powerful. That is the only difference between having this hat, and not having this hat as a twink.
    So the game should be unbalanced for everyone? Seems fair, I'm glad my 2 characters that have it will always be at an advantage over new twinks forcing them to grind. 120 HP is hardly nothing and the active is almost like doubling your HP, I know for sure i would not have been able to 1v1 the level 60 I did without this item that gave me the extra time needed for important CDs.

The Gurubashi trinket is definitely the most powerful item in a low level twink's arsenal, and I think it is unfair and unbalanced to keep it the way it is, like I said; if they want to make older twinks have an edge take away the PvP items like Lorekeeper's Ring and Sentinel's Medallion from the marketplace that can be obtained doing what twinks loves to do!

I am a devoted twink that want's to expand the community, I noticed an unbalance in horde and alliance twinks, alliance having a lot more, and I wanted to create a new horde twink to get the idea in other people's minds of making a twink and guiding them, but if I find this task laborious why would somebody who is content doing end-game content grind this chest for at least 2 weeks to make an alt account? THAT is why it drives people away and no new players makes old ones' experiences feel stale and they just get bored of it, I'm getting bored of it and that is why I want this item back, many of us want this item back, to bring new competition in and maybe even have an active BG community for twinks one day on cataclysm!

11. Erghm, I wouldn't call it ''the most powerful trinket'' a shaman or priest can just remove it with a spell, I personally like the engineering trinket that gives mana and hp back more or the 7 spell power trinket for casters.
    I do think it's an overrated trinket, I just want it back so everyone is happy about it, a lot of people get butthurt when others bring like 10 players from top pvp guilds to help them get the trinket :D
    I personally don't even care/try to get it, I could get the 12 trinkets easily.

12. Not really, in my time on neltharion, some twinks didn't have the trink and they are strong as hell, for example Gentikjr (not the real one), he had only half heirloom gear and the rest was from questing, and he didn't have trinket, he was able to be some who have it for he raised his crit to take down those with high HP.

So a trink does not determine who is victor and who is the one who lost, same can be said for heirloom, which is the norm for most twinks compared to those that role classic. If I recall, by your avatar, you have swords that isn't available to 19s, I know this because before hijack I fought a level 10 rogue who had those swords and was the first to reveal to the twink community about those swords. Others have the Carlos hat, etc.

So do not be discouraged for and or if one or selected persons have something and you don't, learn to combat against it.

So the game should be unbalanced for everyone? Seems fair, I'm glad my 2 characters that have it will always be at an advantage over new twinks forcing them to grind. 120 HP is hardly nothing and the active is almost like doubling your HP, I know for sure i would not have been able to 1v1 the level 60 I did without this item that gave me the extra time needed for important CDs.

The Gurubashi trinket is definitely the most powerful item in a low level twink's arsenal, and I think it is unfair and unbalanced to keep it the way it is, like I said; if they want to make older twinks have an edge take away the PvP items like Lorekeeper's Ring and Sentinel's Medallion from the marketplace that can be obtained doing what twinks loves to do!

I am a devoted twink that want's to expand the community, I noticed an unbalance in horde and alliance twinks, alliance having a lot more, and I wanted to create a new horde twink to get the idea in other people's minds of making a twink and guiding them, but if I find this task laborious why would somebody who is content doing end-game content grind this chest for at least 2 weeks to make an alt account? THAT is why it drives people away and no new players makes old ones' experiences feel stale and they just get bored of it, I'm getting bored of it and that is why I want this item back, many of us want this item back, to bring new competition in and maybe even have an active BG community for twinks one day on cataclysm!
    We CANT have this item back, back before your time it was on marketplace and a crap ton of imbalances were born from it. MoP is dealing with this issue for months now and we dont want it back on cata or wotlk, as for mop the problem has been cut, but the spread has taken effect.

13. Not really, in my time on neltharion, some twinks didn't have the trink and they are strong as hell, for example Gentikjr (not the real one), he had only half heirloom gear and the rest was from questing, and he didn't have trinket, he was able to be some who have it for he raised his crit to take down those with high HP.

So a trink does not determine who is victor and who is the one who lost, same can be said for heirloom, which is the norm for most twinks compared to those that role classic. If I recall, by your avatar, you have swords that isn't available to 19s, I know this because before hijack I fought a level 10 rogue who had those swords and was the first to reveal to the twink community about those swords. Others have the Carlos hat, etc.

So do not be discouraged for and or if one or selected persons have something and you don't, learn to combat against it.

We CANT have this item back, back before your time it was on marketplace and a crap ton of imbalances were born from it. MoP is dealing with this issue for months now and we dont want it back on cata or wotlk, as for mop the problem has been cut, but the spread has taken effect.
    You just said it is not a necessity and that you don't want it back, but that it created an imbalance because it is such a strong item, you contradicted yourself by saying that you can counter it, then went on to say how on MoP it created an inbalance between those who had it and those who didn't.

My swords are not supposed be available, but they aren't broken, the reason you use them is for the 35 ilvl they have which gives you ability to put mongoose on it, but you lose backstab and in turn some burst. Revilgaz's Cutlass is better for long duration fights. If I wanted to one shot people I wouldn't use mongoose I would use straight agility with daggers. It is preference and I went for a more hybrid build.

14. You just said it is not a necessity and that you don't want it back, but that it created an imbalance because it is such a strong item, you contradicted yourself by saying that you can counter it, then went on to say how on MoP it created an inbalance between those who had it and those who didn't.

My swords are not supposed be available, but they aren't broken, the reason you use them is for the 35 ilvl they have which gives you ability to put mongoose on it, but you lose backstab and in turn some burst. Revilgaz's Cutlass is better for long duration fights. If I wanted to one shot people I wouldn't use mongoose I would use straight agility with daggers. It is preference and I went for a more hybrid build.
    I don't want it back on vote shop, therefore, you work for it in game to get it, it was way too easy with 33 vp. The trinket isn't the imbalance, it was the old twinks before hijack and when neltharion became cata, the imbalanced twinks were present, they had, Balroc stated, Hats, and other impossible gear, with the trinket, adding up their ungodly stats and unkillable status unless you have a main.
    Well we don't have it on MoP, for us it is impossible to get regardless of what we do for the chest does not appear at all. There was a reason it was removed, and it wasn't the trinket alone, despite fighting against, those with only the trinket along, players can work up a strategy from there, like your twink for example, you could probably beat someone having that trinket compared to the old neltharion twinks who had gear along with the twinks (imbalanced gear).

I bring up Revilgaz's Cutlass because it was said before that the item was to be removed, for a level 19 or below cannot get their hands on said item til 31+ (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26699/t...-the-brashtide). The first twink ever to use them was Deltahits, his name is on the old twink database, and because of him, after the trinket removal, people started using those swords, and later on found a way to get the trinks. Yes the swords are strong, but that item is easy to fight/counter against compared to this http://www.wowhead.com/item=31062/to...-axe-of-battle
    Kear Wolf had these items removed, and the trinket took the hit with all those items. BUT, who knows, it may come back to vote shop, but it doesn't hurt to farm it.

But yeah, with this in mind, I may consider making a presence on Neltharion after so long, I am rebuilding/aiding communities of twinks on MoP atm 10s, 19s, 70s, 80s. Those twinks I've mentioned all moved to neltharion, I was among them too. As for lack of twinks, you need to promote a lot to bring up 19s, revive if you will, before hijack 19s were booming, even 70 on neltharion.

12 Last