1. ROFL

Wow...just wow.
    You expect raids in morning ?

2. You expect raids in morning ?
    I expect them when people are awake, yes. Not when everybody is asleep and they have no competition. But hey, I guess it doesn't matter when none of the horde have cared to fight then anyway.

3. I expect them when people are awake, yes. Not when everybody is asleep and they have no competition. But hey, I guess it doesn't matter when none of the horde have cared to fight then anyway.
    8PM ST is pretty fine for EU players that dont have bed time (and most playas are EU)..

Just a reminder, FATALITY once raided in like 3AM ST when everyone actually is asleep and still wiped in 15 seconds :3

4. Just a reminder, FATALITY once raided in like 3AM ST when everyone actually is asleep and still wiped in 15 seconds :3
    Do you really think that was an actual raid? We were quite bored at that time and decided to raid SW with less than 20 ppl for the lulz. If that was a serious raid we would've easily annihilated you, and all your vermin.

5. Do you really think that was an actual raid? We were quite bored at that time and decided to raid SW with less than 20 ppl for the lulz. If that was a serious raid we would've easily annihilated you, and all your vermin.
    Once upon a time, there was a bug on Warmane (no way), who ever released got DC, us from Infected set up like 10m party and raided OG 10-15 mins before restart (restart to add more bugs i guess, jk no ban pls) we cleared Durotar ez, DCed couple of people, yoloed inside Orgrimmar and still didnt wipe. I also once 2man raided Elwynn as 2 BDKs (for lolz), this was on old Neltharion and we stood there like 5 mins just herping derping.. My point is, in all raids I attended, 40man or 2man Ive never wiped in literally 15 seconds. If I wanted I could set up 5m party and still do better than you that night, bae :d

6. Do you really think that was an actual raid? We were quite bored at that time and decided to raid SW with less than 20 ppl for the lulz. If that was a serious raid we would've easily annihilated you, and all your vermin.
    And when we did got a 40 man raid they used exploits to bring us down

7. And when we did got a 40 man raid they used exploits to bring us down
    #NeverForget

8. And when we did got a 40 man raid they used exploits to bring us down
    At least 3 paladins tried to do the same when our random pug was killing garrosh, yet no one keep posting about that
    And we can't even blame them for that, with a bunch of people in a room its obvious you'll use aoe, its server's fault that such a major bug is not fixed yet

9. Yeah, you attack when everyone sleep...

10. As always you only post silly memes and broken links.
    is this troll trolling himself?

11. A Beautiful Death

A Declaration of War: Neltharion realm first - Extended Version

https://youtu.be/eBoUHteX-zc

1st out of (hopefully) many to come
    From now on, on the 2nd friday of each month, look to the east. That is where you'll see us coming. Then it's when you'll know that we have come to put an end to your barbarism. There's the place where our friends will join us on the field of combat, in a march for glory.

Dilios: "Remember us." As simple an order as a king can give. "Remember why we died." For he did not wish tribute, nor song, nor monuments nor poems of war and valor. His wish was simple. "Remember us," he said to me. That was his hope, should any free soul come across that place, in all the countless centuries yet to be. May all our voices whisper to you from the ageless stones, "Go tell the Spartans, passerby, that here by Spartan law, we lie."

We died today, but I can say that I am proud of each and every one of my raiders, for when I called upon them, they answered. Go tell our story, tell a victory. Never give up! Never surrender!

For The ALliance!

12. Why should we bother having a "who can survive the longest in a city raid war" when Alliance just does this when we raid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IyKlyIIAI4 ?

Seriously, you guys just bring in 7+ ret paladins that bug their gurth to wipe us with 300+ tentacles and a huge amount of lag that DC'd pretty much the whole raid. Pretty sad if you ask me. Anyways, we will have a real war when this bug gets fixed, because obviously you guys can't handle not holding back from using exploits and think it's the most funniest thing ever.

13. Oh, and also. It's pretty sad that you guys have to raid Orgrimmar when there is a population of like 10 people in Orgrimmar. Maybe try raiding at peak hours and see if you survive without wiping? Raiding a dead city is pretty damn easy and pointless, that's like us raiding Ironforge.

14. Oh, and also. It's pretty sad that you guys have to raid Orgrimmar when there is a population of like 10 people in Orgrimmar. Maybe try raiding at peak hours and see if you survive without wiping? Raiding a dead city is pretty damn easy and pointless, that's like us raiding Ironforge.
    You talk to much mate =)

First 123 Last