1. Ignore him.
    He's spaming every WSG topic with that non-sense.

2. Go on Leveling realm you p of a s, you will find yourself there. PvP realm aint for you.
    Don't talk big to me my rating is too high for a struggle like you to lick my tip.

3. Go on Leveling realm you p of a s, you will find yourself there. PvP realm aint for you.
    So just cause some people want a little bit of PvE content and mostly pvp content causes you to dictate what others should do? God people are so stupid... It isn't like they are asking for raids and dungeons.

4. i am old warsong player and i prefere AT core systeme cause warsong= pvp only that mean no quests so i am with the point to change old warsong systeme to AT Core

5. i am old warsong player and i prefere AT core systeme cause warsong= pvp only that mean no quests so i am with the point to change old warsong systeme to AT Core
    And that is fine. You and I both like different things for Warsong, but in the end Warmane will decide what to do.

6. It seems that some of you are already complaing because of the lost of the possibility to make quest/dungeon/achivement, I got an idea to make you guys happy. Why do not make 2 realms, one with all pvp stuffs and a second one with the PVE stuffs that you guys seems to like? ... Oh wait, it already exists, it is called Neltharion.
    Now, beside the joke, I totally understand you guys, because these stuffs was something you guys were used to do, they were your habits but I think you guys are forgetting one thing: the new habits that may come with the AT core, I do not know if you already know it but beside the standard BGs or Arenas there are: Solo que and World PvP Zone

I guess everyone knows the Solo que, it is like a 3s skirmish but with rating that allow you to get transmog, gear and mount. Really great if you do not have any friends to make 3s with.

World PvP instead is an amazing event that last 30 mins, you get teleported in a special Map and it is basically an All Vs All, no party allowed, when ends the next one is avaible after 45mins. You will gain PvP titles based on the numbers of the kills.

And do not forget the CrossBG, which it will end the problem of the horde getting raped by ally, and that 99% of spell/talents will work as intended. Why am I saying these things? Because I think before to complain you have to try it, and maybe you will like it even more than the old Core; if you REALLY LIKE PvP there are a lot a chance you are gonna love it
    Edited: August 24, 2015

7. It seems that some of you are already complaing because of the lost of the possibility to make quest/dungeon/achivement, I got an idea to make you guys happy. Why do not make 2 realms, one with all pvp stuffs and a second one with the PVE stuffs that you guys seems to like? ... Oh wait, it already exists, it is called Neltharion.
    Now, beside the joke, I totally understand you guys, because these stuffs was something you guys were used to do, they were your habits but I think you guys are forgetting one thing: the new habits that may come with the AT core, I do not know if you already know it but beside the standard BGs or Arenas there are: Solo que and World PvP Zone

I guess everyone knows the Solo que, it is like a 3s skirmish but with rating that allow you to get transmog, gear and mount. Really great if you do not have any friends to make 3s with.

World PvP instead is an amazing event that last 30 mins, you get teleported in a special Map and it is basically an All Vs All, no party allowed, when ends the next one is avaible after 45mins. You will gain PvP titles based on the numbers of the kills.

And do not forget the CrossBG, which it will end the problem of the horde getting raped by ally, and that 99% of spell/talents will work as intended. Why am I saying these things? Because I think before to complain you have to try it, and maybe you will like it even more than the old Core; if you REALLY LIKE PvP there are a lot a chance you are gonna love it
    Soloqueue I don't give a crap about personally. The world pvp I enjoy is the alliance attacking Lordaeron or however it is spelled (So I can defend it sometimes I win sometimes I lose and sometimes I'm smart enough not to attack someone who has outgeared me severely or when I know there is more than 1 person there as I like 1v1 for the most part). That aside I honestly don't care about the changes. But it is less stuff for me to do personally. I prefer BGs as they are more chaotic with an objective. With that new zone you describe the only objective is kill which doesn't interest me.

And IF AT core is added, there is a chance (no matter how small) it will end up like Black Rock with free gear which makes gear redundant. Unless the Xmog NPC has every model available in the game, then it defeats the purpose of feeling unique. Bug fixes, I honestly don't really care about. If I recall a lot of private servers that use Cross BG usually lag quite a bit. (Though that might have to deal with the type of core they use) So not really fond of it.

It's side things that I personally enjoy. As it doesn't let me burn out on PvP. I don't play Neltharion as again I like to jump straight into PvP then do some side things. Like quest or farm Xmog from mobs. Or gather mats (mostly for tailoring) For Xmog that I can make and enjoy. It's taking a break doing the side things that makes Warsong amazing so one does not just sit around and essentially do nothing when they get burned out from PvP. I mean sure if you enjoy pvping for 8-16 hours a day for 7 days a week and not get burned out enjoy lol. But the option always was there.

8. If you want to do pve, go on the pve realm. If you want to strictly do pvp, then go on the pvp realm. Shouldn't be any cross between the two. People saying stuff like "Soloqueue I don't give a crap about personally.", the serv isn't just for you or your personal feels that no one cares about, it's for everyone.

However with that being said, I think to keep this serv from dying they need to approach this differently. I can understand that people who were on the OG molten realm for pvp might be pissed if they can't do the stupid stuff that they always have done on this serv. With that being said, why cant there be a cross between the crap quest and pve system that is implemented now and implement SoloQ without transmog rewards, focus more on fixing the bugs and then on top of that, change the gear system to how it is on the WotLK realm, to increase pop or at least get people interested. If people really want a good pvp experience, I don't know why they would be on a pvp realm looking to get transmog when they can just download evermorph.

If the argument for transmog in arena and soloq is to give people an incentive to play or a good reward, as title's don't mean anything on here, then why don't you simply just keep the transmog you can get already from quests etc. and then remove those items from the transmog rewards. People hardly care if they look cool they just want the transmog that show's that they have been a certain rating.
    Edited: August 24, 2015

9. If you want to do pve, go on the pve realm. If you want to strictly do pvp, then go on the pvp realm. Shouldn't be any cross between the two. People saying stuff like "Soloqueue I don't give a crap about personally.", the serv isn't just for you or your personal feels that no one cares about, it's for everyone.

However with that being said, I think to keep this serv from dying they need to approach this differently. I can understand that people who were on the OG molten realm for pvp might be pissed if they can't do the stupid stuff that they always have done on this serv. With that being said, why cant there be a cross between the crap quest and pve system that is implemented now and implement SoloQ without transmog rewards, focus more on fixing the bugs and then on top of that, change the gear system to how it is on the WotLK realm, to increase pop or at least get people interested. If people really want a good pvp experience, I don't know why they would be on a pvp realm looking to get transmog when they can just download evermorph.

If the argument for transmog in arena and soloq is to give people an incentive to play or a good reward, as title's don't mean anything on here, then why don't you simply just keep the transmog you can get already from quests etc. and then remove those items from the transmog rewards. People hardly care if they look cool they just want the transmog that show's that they have been a certain rating.
    Did anyone state that Warmane should make warsong how they want it? No? Then don't open with that kind of stupidity. But what I find hilarious is those who want the PvE stuff gone (I understand pve trinkets and gear for arena level needing to be gone so don't misunderstand) Act as if leaving some PvE content how warsong is now with the new AT core is an abomination. Which from your first statement the server isn't just for them either. A mere compromise of leaving professions and quests with mobs as is while having the AT Core with the fixes and all your features you all want should be just as satisfying. Both sides get what they want. Of course a large part of the community never usually uses the forums so :P

10. Did anyone state that Warmane should make warsong how they want it? No? Then don't open with that kind of stupidity. But what I find hilarious is those who want the PvE stuff gone (I understand pve trinkets and gear for arena level needing to be gone so don't misunderstand) Act as if leaving some PvE content how warsong is now with the new AT core is an abomination. Which from your first statement the server isn't just for them either. A mere compromise of leaving professions and quests with mobs as is while having the AT Core with the fixes and all your features you all want should be just as satisfying. Both sides get what they want. Of course a large part of the community never usually uses the forums so :P
    And as stated in the 1st post thats impossible for now.
    Either full AT core with no pve part or the current pve trinket buggy script trash stays.
    Sure they might do that in the future but now its either AT core with no pve or wsg trashcan.

11. Don't talk big to me my rating is too high for a struggle like you to lick my tip.
    You did well biting on his vulgar bait.
    Although im sure i wont be the 1st to disappoint you, but no1 is interested in "touching you" whether its ur epeen or IRL. Sorry boy.

12. They didnt even start to prepare the core so imo they wont put At core tomorrow

13. They didnt even start to prepare the core so imo they wont put At core tomorrow
    How do you know it?

First ... 45678 ... Last