1. Omg,if pve items stay balanced will be ****ed up..Rogues with vial still op,shadows and dps classes with windward heart and cunning?...They all have to be removed I´d even be okay with a full gear reset for everyone (even tho that would sadden me since I have 10 full geard chars),would be better than playing with that pve crap

2. This should ve been done since day 1 of warmane warsong hope its not too late for the realm.

3. What about transmogrification? one that on AT?

4. I don't want to disappoint you but the Pve items (as Malaco said on stream, I don't know if he changed his mind) will remain the same as now.
    They will only remove Bonelink
    Bone-link allready was removed from npc. And plus it's easy script on npc to show for DK'S/Warriors/Paladins bone link. In other hand i quited server mot interested anymore. If remove one trinket from game remove every item of pve. Leave some FL 10 normal items thats all.

5. Kidding me? Skill issue? I don't think so man, when vial>Bone-Link proc plus pve exes. You get like 60k if that procs 3 times in row you are owned by one shot. Maybe clear your eyes server allready dead on horde side no one play this realm anyway. AT cata core proved how can be fun and balanced.

I bet you are in game rogue who gonna cry after core change, and say "Oh man this sucks no more pve items no more burst" Game is not all about burst some times players have role to control healers not kill like in 3v3 you control healer so other mates can kill.

But if you never played retail what you can know? Unbalanced server showed how only burst classes like ele/ench/rogues/ret paladins make one shot in seconds. Do you ever saw skilladin stream? when he hit 50k 3 times in row with closed eyes at 2.4 mmr.. it's about 150k hit in 3blows ... amd you are saying everything is allright here? so why blizzard decided to change situation on new expansion? Because they knowed balance is fcked up. Honestly AT cata with no pve items was pure blast to play it like every minute of arenas matches/balanced pvp and no stupid 100k bursts in 2seconds.

Some times people piss me off like you who talk and know nothing how game is broken with pve items. don't tell me your crap story about skills how you can beat a player, who have BIS s11 some pve items and player with out dated allmost 1-2 seasons gear ... People left server even some retail veterans said this is no AT anymore and balance is crap. My old friend rank 2 times retail quited to back to retail play because balance here went down.

Arenas/BG'S is all about burst down as fast as you can enemy like every paladin or rogue pop one shot and deal numbers ... With half pvp/pve.

Ye,ye and again abaut numbers. AT had more retail players than Molten Warsong realm fact is Molten players lost All MITs to AT players.

AT had quality and Balance Molten had Quantity and no quality/balance in pvp realm fact.

Dude,your skill is an issue.
    THE GEAR DIFFERENCE is not much,it's ruthless and cata gear.
    I'm not even braging,just stating facts..I got to 2700 rating with FULL s10. (yes,I've faced blf rogues and full PvE mages).
    Their PvE gear gives me an advantage in resilience,thus I can one shot them before they one shots me.
    Stop complaining about gear when it's clearly your skill that's an issue.
    Learn how to counter a rogue (which can be hard sometimes),but if you can't counter a rets' burst,quit this game.
    My apologies in advance if I came off as condescending.

6. Make gear free for all like you did on Blackrock, we want free cataclysmic gear!

7. Make gear free for all like you did on Blackrock, we want free cataclysmic gear!
    and players, what they gonna play for then?

8. They are gonna play for fun you *****, free gear worked on Blackrock, it will work on Warsong !!!

9. They are gonna play for fun you *****, free gear worked on Blackrock, it will work on Warsong !!!
    If I may know,why do you want free cata gear so bad?
    I know it'll be fun to be able to play all classes with full gear instantly,but is there a specific reason besides that one?

10. So when we switch over to AT core, what happens to the 'identity' of Warsong? The part where it was mentioned that there would be no more content in the outside world to do between ques is disappointing. That's what made a good percentage of the old Warsong players to keep playing after they got their gear/achievements/titles/ratings. So now what? Just AFK in Stormwind between ques instead? The new core will just make "Warsong" a clear copy paste of AT, rendering the whole idea of Warsong to a mere name. To be frank this whole core switch seems like someone in the Warmane staff just said "**** it" and decided to just flip a switch. How can it not seem that way after cata PvP content remained on the back-burner for over 2 months? Perhaps I'm being cynical. I've learned to take everything said here with a grain of salt.

11. Would be logical to remove some of the overpowered proc pve trinkets and weapons, since you are focusing in making this a PVP only server. Back in AT cata, trinkets like cunning and vial and DS weapons were not available due to their overpowerness. Does this mean that pve items like such, will be removed 100% ?

12. A different AT-core related question:

Will solo-que place hunters with casters only? Isn't that how it works on WOTLK-AT? Hunters count as melee and will be placed with casters in 2s/3s?

This will be the death of hunters on Warsong, assuming solo-que is as popular as most say it will be.

There are no good hunter/caster comps, compared to a bunch of amazing hunter/melee DPS comps. =/

13. Hunters will be matched up randomly,because solo que matches 2 dps with 1 heal,it doesnt distinguish meele from caster,at least AT cata was like that,the only thing you couldnt do was DUO QUE as double caster or double meele

14. So when we switch over to AT core, what happens to the 'identity' of Warsong? The part where it was mentioned that there would be no more content in the outside world to do between ques is disappointing. That's what made a good percentage of the old Warsong players to keep playing after they got their gear/achievements/titles/ratings. So now what? Just AFK in Stormwind between ques instead? The new core will just make "Warsong" a clear copy paste of AT, rendering the whole idea of Warsong to a mere name. To be frank this whole core switch seems like someone in the Warmane staff just said "**** it" and decided to just flip a switch. How can it not seem that way after cata PvP content remained on the back-burner for over 2 months? Perhaps I'm being cynical. I've learned to take everything said here with a grain of salt.
    Nothing to do?
    There will be:
    -Soloqueue
    -World PvP events every hour which are REALLY fun
    -Crossfaction BG-s
    -Wargames
    That,among bunch of other things that you can kill your time with. (I literally can't remember)

15. My issue is this.... with the entirely new core, the old AT bugs will come back. There are bugs from that core that I didn't enjoy playing with, simply because I spent a LOT of time doing reports to get the hpally class fixed up.

First 12345 ... Last