1. My issue is this.... with the entirely new core, the old AT bugs will come back. There are bugs from that core that I didn't enjoy playing with, simply because I spent a LOT of time doing reports to get the hpally class fixed up.
    Please list those bugs that "annoys you".. We are all so curious...

2. Tbh I don't want the AT core as I like the quests that are out that I can get for Xmog

3. Malaco, will be then there Daily cap? Or will the reset stay at Monday & Friday?

4. Tbh I don't want the AT core as I like the quests that are out that I can get for Xmog
    You can get Xmogs for rating.. If you prefer farming / questing, what are you doing on a PVP server?

5. Please list those bugs that "annoys you".. We are all so curious...
    What comes directly to mind is the pyroblast stacking. It's been long enough that I honestly can't remember anything else, but I remember not enjoying my stay for some other reasons. Only time will tell though. Overall, the change should be for the better, so long as warsong's Identifying features carry over such as the fight promoter and all of his locations. that little man makes warsong.

6. there is a some problem , Always alience player more than horde in battle ground . most of case.
    just wonddering is that policy of warmane server or kind of bug.
    when player number is not totally equal in BG , feel like so waste time.
    Big problem coz people play in warsong because of pvp and BG

7. You can get Xmogs for rating.. If you prefer farming / questing, what are you doing on a PVP server?
    Something to do between queues when doing BGs for 1. Considering most people I duel always do the same freaking thing. And I seen the Blackrock Xmog for rating and it didn't have much. But I highly doubt the Xmog for rating in CATA will have every model available. And stuff like Keeshan's Dagger I doubt would be available. And I doubt even more so with the profession gear. Yes I could spend points on gear for Xmog, but that would mean I would have to go into the market place then open WoWHead or whatever just to see the model which is tedious. Now if professions remained and all mats available at a vendor then I probably wouldn't mind as much. And on top of that, how would I get other racial mounts or any mounts that require a certain rep rank on my characters if I can't become exalted with quests gone? I do content I enjoy simple as that.

8. Something to do between queues when doing BGs for 1. Considering most people I duel always do the same freaking thing. And I seen the Blackrock Xmog for rating and it didn't have much. But I highly doubt the Xmog for rating in CATA will have every model available. And stuff like Keeshan's Dagger I doubt would be available. And I doubt even more so with the profession gear. Yes I could spend points on gear for Xmog, but that would mean I would have to go into the market place then open WoWHead or whatever just to see the model which is tedious. Now if professions remained and all mats available at a vendor then I probably wouldn't mind as much. And on top of that, how would I get other racial mounts or any mounts that require a certain rep rank on my characters if I can't become exalted with quests gone? I do content I enjoy simple as that.
    Go Neltharion.

9. Again I'm going to do content I enjoy. Considering you have reading comprehension skill your response only shows your own stupidity.

10. Again I'm going to do content I enjoy. Considering you have reading comprehension skill your response only shows your own stupidity.
    Go Neltharion !

11. Again I'm going to do content I enjoy. Considering you have reading comprehension skill your response only shows your own stupidity.
    ALL of the "content" you enjoy are the qualities of a PvE/PvP realm,aka "Neltharion".
    Therefore,you're only bull****ting reasons why you can't play Neltharion.
    Once again,GO NELTHARION you overdemanding creature!

12. ALL of the "content" you enjoy are the qualities of a PvE/PvP realm,aka "Neltharion".
    But, but, but he wont get free max level chars D:
    Again I'm going to do content I enjoy. Considering you have reading comprehension skill your response only shows your own stupidity.
    Jk either shut up or go Nelth. They have everything you listed.

13. isn't it possible to merge the two cores?
    Edited: August 20, 2015

14. ALL of the "content" you enjoy are the qualities of a PvE/PvP realm,aka "Neltharion".
    I don't actually enjoy doing dungeons and I actually like jumping straight into PvP. The PvE things I do, I do to pass time. I am generally always against cutting out all of one kind of content. So again I'm going to do content I enjoy. So again keep showing your stupidity.

You don't have to like my opinion. I merely wanted to state why I am against the core change.

First ... 23456 ... Last