1. Headhunt on Skinnerer

Hello Dears,

As the title suggest, there`s a bounty on the player named Skinnerer (http://armory.warmane.com/character/...gnaros/summary). Confirmed kills (please provide a screenshot) shall be awarded with 5,000 gold each. He usually afkbots (stealthed, so use some AoE) right in front of the Everlook auctioneer, or might be hiding somewhere else in Everlook.

Good hunting!

<3, Sela

2. An interesting approach, mind disclosing what made you do it?

3. I thought it was obvious, he`s trying to snipe stuff in the neutral ah

4. bump.
    The hunt`s still on!

5. Btw I believe he's got some kind of Bot that disconnect him once a certain person gets near him since everytime I get close with my horde toons he logs out. I can tell he was online because before going there I just log an ally toon and /who Skinnerer to make sure and almost everytime, he's there. But once I get into winterspring I can't see him anymore. So I guess if you wanna get rid of him just get a toon to get blacklisted and /afk all day all night in Winterspring lawl.

6. This will be a thing until further notice.
    I might not always respond immediately, but I try to check my inbox every day.

7. bump!
    The hunt`s still on!

8. that Rogue, Skinerer had no gear at first, I was camping and killing him 10 times a day but then he got the free pack of furious gladiator's gear, i wore the same so it made impossible for me to kill him anymore with my rogue.. cause Guards attack you whenever you do it. That guy stole at least 10k gold from me, while I was trying to transfer mats from Horde to ally.

9. Without a doubt there's something fishy about this guy. A friend of mine also lost items to his illegal sniping.

I tried whispering him and he wouldn't reply. He's most likely using an anti-afk program and another program that snipes items from the AH. However, the scary part is that this is probably an alt that is forwarding everything to other characters so banning this character would not really help much.

10. That guy stole at least 10k gold from me, while I was trying to transfer mats from Horde to ally.
    "Stole" maby is not the word in this case. We take always risk when transfering under priced stuff between factions via neutral auctionhouses. Part of the business. There are always campers trying to snatch 1copper stacks of Dream Shards, Cardinal Rubys, Primos etc... I've lost approximately 5% of my all transferrings past 2 month. Like i said it's part of the business and part of the game :D

12 Last