1. I'm sorry, but I'll have to 90% disagree on that. Alliance pugs are usually a bit better than Horde pugs, due to their huge amount of healers in a lot of BGs. He/she might have been in a solo que, but I kinda doubt it because usually pugs don't get over 2 million damage in a bg, even if it's 27 mins.
    I must be unlucky then lol

Also, I'd just like to explain why we have people that don't bother with BG objectives... Those are usually the people that are dps, which usually fight in mid or camp their GY to counter them from coming to our base to get the flag and kill the EFC if someone does manage to get past us. We also use those people for emergency such as help on our FC. At times, we do have premades full of *****s that don't even care about the objective, which the Officers/GMs of Fatality kick if they can confirm it's true. Doing objectives in battlegrounds is one of Fatality guild rules. Most of Fatality is also very strong in communication, it's also a guild rule to communicate with the rest of the premade.
    I wasn't directing that statement to your guild. I meant in Alliance pug, everybody tends to be fighting in mid (I'm guilty of this on a number of occasions), so it's always nice to have someone who is actually bothered enough to get the flag.

2. I wasn't directing that statement to your guild. I meant in Alliance pug, everybody tends to be fighting in mid (I'm guilty of this on a number of occasions), so it's always nice to have someone who is actually bothered enough to get the flag.
    Oh, okay. Sorry, I thought you were talking about Fatality. And yes, Horde is pretty terrible when it comes to pugs, I can come up with 100 excuses of why they are so terrible, but I'll just say that most of them are bots which don't even do objectives. Alliance pugs usually aren't as bad, because they have so many PvPers simply because the Human racial is kinda OP in PvP. Alliance does have bots too ofcourse, but not as many.

3. Alliance has more PvP guilds (which increases the chance you'll get a premade in your team while solo queuing)
    That's actually fully not true. Alliance may have more pvp guilds but horde runs way more premades so pug hordes usually have a better chance of ending up in a premade than alliance. Then again I play in a different timezone that's probably why I've been unlucky.

Atcually Beefy has a point. In our premades, we allow guys like Horribull and Zomb (resto shaman) to cap/defend flags since the other DPSers could focus their attacks on the enemy team instead.
    Like I said I was talking about Alliance pug pvping in mid not Fatality.

4. That's actually fully not true. Alliance may have more pvp guilds but horde runs way more premades so pug hordes usually have a better chance of ending up in a premade than alliance. Then again I play in a different timezone that's probably why I've been unlucky.
    Alliance has like 5+ active PvP guilds, Horde pretty much only has 1 or 2 active PvP guilds, Fatality being the most active during most of the day and the highest amount of skilled players, and a lot of the most skilled players on Horde. When I'm in premades, I see you in a lot of them, so yeah I think you are just very unlucky. Maybe join us? :D

5. When I'm in premades, I see you in a lot of them, so yeah I think you are just very unlucky.
    Hahaha I guess so

Maybe join us? :D
    I'll keep that in mind if I'm ever back in horde.

First 12