1. Need some help

Anyways i am totally new to multiboxing (but not to game itself (know it perfectly).

I am interested in multiboxing 3 shadow priests.

I would need a bit of help with folliwing:

1.What software to use and WHERE i can download it

2,.Addons for Multiboxing

3.Scripts if needed

4.General help and tips with it .

Any help is highly appreciated as this is my first time trying this out.

Thanks in advance guys/gals.

2. 1: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?195811-ISBoxer

&

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....tarting-slowly

ISBoxer is the most popular option available. They all have their advantages and disadvantages. ISBoxer is one of the most resource intensive ones, so if you find yourself experiencing performance issues then an alternative would probably be best. There is a video tutorial somewhere on this forum which illustrates how to install the cracked version of ISBoxer.

2: The only addon that is recommended specifically for multiboxing is Jamba. It simplifies some things like trading, accepting RDF/BG queues, selling trash items, party invites, quest sharing etc. Otherwise whatever addons you use when playing a single character will most likely be as useful if not more than they normally are. Raid/party frames like Grid are very useful, as are macro addons.

3: Assuming you are using ISBoxer there are no scripts you need really. It has a wizard which guides you through a basic setup, then you add more to it as you gain experience and learn how you want to control your characters.

4: There are a lot of things that could be said here. Whether they apply to you or not depends on what you do with your priests and if you plan to add any other characters. If you are only going to play 3 characters and they will all be of the same class and spec, your setup doesn't need to be particularly complicated. The basic one provided by the ISBoxer wizard or the equivalent in other programs should be sufficient whilst levelling. As you level you should be able to figure out what you need on your own.

As multiboxing is quite a large topic there are no comprehensive guides. If you have specific questions then feel free to ask them here. Have fun!

3. Thank you for your help.This is what i needed .

4. Anyways i am totally new to multiboxing (but not to game itself (know it perfectly).

I am interested in multiboxing 3 shadow priests.

I would need a bit of help with folliwing:

1.What software to use and WHERE i can download it

2,.Addons for Multiboxing

3.Scripts if needed

4.General help and tips with it .

Any help is highly appreciated as this is my first time trying this out.

Thanks in advance guys/gals.

Here's a thread I created several weeks ago:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....for-referance)

It goes far more into detail then just simple set up, but it also has a video link on how to do your first set up, but also includes:

- Questing

- How to heal

- Tips and Tricks with Melee Classes

also:

- A run down of Isboxer and some general information that is pretty useful to have.

and....

- tour guide through SFK with a 5m Boxing Party with Tank, Heals, and DPS (all mixed classes).

But that's not it, if you act now, I'll even throw in a free copy of Jamba for every expansion.

What's Jamba you ask?

Well, I'm glad you ask. Jamba is an add on that is built just for Mutiboxers to help turn /follow on and off, Inviting slaves to Party, Turning quest in, Selling junk, and many many more features.

Also I'll even though in a few extra videos for ya:

You ever wanted to watch TV and play WoW at the same time without having to use an extra monitor or separate TV? Well with "Video Layouts" you can!

Also with "Video Layouts" you can easily Heal your Tank from your Tank, or Tank from your healer, or Tank and Heal from anyone one of your dps. Sounds impossible? Well, I assure it is all completely possible with ISboxer.

and lastly, just for the sake of it. I'll through in 1 more video that show's you how to set up "Click Buttons". That's where you can create all new buttons on your WoW window and click on the, or set a keybind to them and put them anywhere on your wow screen that you want.

All for a low payment of ZERO DOLLARS!!!!

That's right, i'm giving all this awesome videos away for free! I hope enjoy and keep boxing my friend!

Last time, that video link is:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....for-referance)