1. Two Character Boosts Buying WoD and Legion

Hi

A question regarding the two expansions: if you didn't buy WoD, but at Legion, you decide to buy it with Legion. Will you receive two character boosts? One at level 90, and another character boost at level 100?

2. We don't really know although it should be possible to get both. That is if you'd buy it before the launch of the next expansion and not on or after release date since they will most likely not offer 90 boosts then.

I see 2 possible scenarios tho, one being what I just discussed and the other being that they will offer every expansions, vanilla-WoD for free when purchasing Legion. This would be the same way they did on WoD, offering up to MoP for free on a purchase. If this happens then you'll most likely loose out on the free 90 boost.

Anyways if you'd want to ask more questions, join our current discussion at : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....03#post2509603

3. I would buy WoD, get the free level 90 Character and then buy Legion.

4. My guess:

No. If you haven't bought WoD, and you buy Legion, you will get WoD for "free" (its part of the subscription). As such, you will only get 1 boost.

If you buy WoD, you will pay for the full cost of the game, and get a boost. But then you're paying for both WoD and Legion.

If you don't want to play WoD, I would wait for Legion and just buy that. However, you will likely only get one boost.

Hope that helps you make a decision!

Also I wouldn't have posted this in the Support section, but in the WoD section. All good though!