1. ICC progressively released

Correct me if I'm wrong but if my memory serves me right, ICC was released in tiers. Referring to the achievemenents I believe it was like this: Storming the Citadel, Plagueworks, Crimson Hall, Frozen Halls and finally the Lick King, wing by wing. I'm not sure about the timeline on each one of them induvidially or if they ever released two wings in pairs (Frozen Halls + Lich King etc.). Either way, I personally think it just sounds like a nag instead of some kind of heroic anticipation prior to each wing release, I just don't feel it. If it indeed was released in this gradual manner when WotLK was live, are we to expect it to be the same here? I personally feel it will be prolixly and dull since we already know what to expect.
    Edited: August 13, 2015

2. no idea if it should be like that but it sounds like a bad idea. the only progress i know of is the usual naxx->ulduar->TOC->ICC and RS

3. I honestly like the idea, but within progression I prefer more time with expansions rather than only 1 month on each and on content it should be shorter, can't say how much though, but a lot shorter than on retail.

The reason being that people already know what bosses will be, what will drop what the tactics are, so content patches, eh not that interesting, longer expansion patches however is more enticing and prolongs the server feeling of progression.

This doesn't mean that I dont support progressive content patch like ICC being gradually released rather than lich king straight away, I fully endorse that, makes the "We're storming ICC" feel a lot more epic, rather than "hey guys ICC is releas..... <Dark Oblivion Knights of Shadowy Envy of darkness> has slain the Lich king realm first!.... " yeh want to avoid that as best as possible.

4. http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Icecro...del_(instance)

*The first wing of the Citadel, Lower Spire was opened with content patch 3.3.0 on December 8, 2009.
    *The second wing of the Citadel, the Plagueworks, was opened on US servers on January 5, 2010.
    *The third wing, the Crimson Hall, was opened two weeks later, on January 19.[4]
    *The fourth wing, the Frostwing Halls and Frozen Throne, was opened with content patch 3.3.2 on February 2, 2010.

Can't see why they wouldn't do it like this to be honest.

5. It would be awesome if this is to happen. It will be much more enjoyable to clear wings by wings and it won't be boring.

6. I dont remember how they released icc wings on retail but i remember that they released toc bosses 1 by 1.When raid was opened only 1st boss could be killed.Next week we could kill 1st and secound and so on

7. http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Icecro...del_(instance)

*The first wing of the Citadel, Lower Spire was opened with content patch 3.3.0 on December 8, 2009.
    *The second wing of the Citadel, the Plagueworks, was opened on US servers on January 5, 2010.
    *The third wing, the Crimson Hall, was opened two weeks later, on January 19.[4]
    *The fourth wing, the Frostwing Halls and Frozen Throne, was opened with content patch 3.3.2 on February 2, 2010.

Can't see why they wouldn't do it like this to be honest.
    Why are people never considering WHY Blizzard did what they did?
    When Blizzard released ICC step by step, it was the only way they could do it, because they were actually creating the content while players were playing the first wing. ToG/ToGC also was not even intended originally, it was just a filler raid because Blizzard was not even close to finish ICC when Ulduar was being progressed. Blizzard misscalculated the WotLK hype completly and was always slightly or extremely behind the schedule for the releases in WotLK.
    It's not wise to just copy everything Blizzard did 1 by 1, it's easily possible to improve on WotLK, because we now have the ways to do so... .

Another good example of this is the DK release. Warmane copies Blizzard's release of the DK class with WotLK, but the only reason Blizzard released it with WotLK is, because thats the patch DK's were introduced to the game. There is no, absolutely no, reason to add DK's later when you start a new server on 3.3.5 patch.
    Releasing DK's with every other class at the same time does not produce any sort of problem, the only thing it does is screwing all the DK players who have to lvl 15 more levels when WotLK gets released and therefore won't be able to raid as fast as all the other available classes, effectively excluding DKs in the important first moments of the Naxxramas content, those of you who played on official servers at the time will surely remember this problem.
    As some of you may have read already, i am also trying to create a progress PvE guild on Warmane and i won't have any DKs in my roster for the Naxxramas period, it's just not worth waiting the additional time to start raiding. This will most likely only affect the hardcore progress guilds, but nevertheless it does affect someone.
    Another way to look at this would be to imagine how "great" it would be to have Draenei and Blood Elves released with the BC content and not within the first month, i am sure players would ****ing love that... .

Another example is the decision to turn of the Dungeon Finder tool. This is by far the best decision Warmane could've made, at least in my opinion. The Dungeon Finder gradually lowered the skilllevel of the "casual" player base, peaking with the release of the Raid Finder, some of you might now what damage that caused.

My point is: You don't have to do things just because Blizzard did them, you are allowed to improve on them. Warmane shouldn't release ICC progressively, shouldn't release DKs with Northrend and shouldn't make the same stupid decisions Blizzard made, just because Blizzard made them.
    Edited: August 16, 2015

8. Why are people never considering WHY Blizzard did what they did?
    When Blizzard released ICC step by step, it was the only way they could do it, because they were actually creating the content while players were playing the first wing. ToG/ToGC also was not even intended originally, it was just a filler raid because Blizzard was not even close to finish ICC when Ulduar was being progressed. Blizzard misscalculated the WotLK hype completly and was always slightly or extremely behind the schedule for the releases in WotLK.
    It's not wise to just copy everything Blizzard did 1 by 1, it's easily possible to improve on WotLK, because we now have the ways to do so... .

Another good example of this is the DK release. Warmane copies Blizzard's release of the DK class with WotLK, but the only reason Blizzard released it with WotLK is, because thats the patch DK's were introduced to the game. There is no, absolutely no, reason to add DK's later when you start a new server on 3.3.5 patch.
    Releasing DK's with every other class at the same time does not produce any sort of problem, the only thing it does is screwing all the DK players who have to lvl 15 more levels when WotLK gets released and therefore won't be able to raid as fast as all the other available classes, effectively excluding DKs in the important first moments of the Naxxramas content, those of you who played on official servers at the time will surely remember this problem.
    As some of you may have read already, i am also trying to create a progress PvE guild on Warmane and i won't have any DKs in my roster for the Naxxramas period, it's just not worth waiting the additional time to start raiding. This will most likely only affect the hardcore progress guilds, but nevertheless it does affect someone.
    Another way to look at this would be to imagine how "great" it would be to have Draenei and Blood Elves released with the BC content and not within the first month, i am sure players would f**cking love that... .

Another example is the decision to turn of the Dungeon Finder tool. This is by far the best decision Warmane could've made, at least in my opinion. The Dungeon Finder gradually lowered the skilllevel of the "casual" player base, peaking with the release of the Raid Finder, some of you might now what damage that caused.

My point is: You don't have to do things just because Blizzard did them, you are allowed to improve on them. Warmane shouldn't release ICC progressively, shouldn't release DKs with Northrend and shouldn't make the same stupid decisions Blizzard made, just because Blizzard made them.
    Totally right. I have the same oppinion bout the DK thing. As a DK you can dream about getting ANY realm first achievment which is obtainable in the first weeks of 80 - except realm first DK.

Totally unfair to someone who wants to main a DK, and crap for serious guilds, though this isnt a big concer, as noone is gonna have a DK in his raid group at the beginning.

9. except dk gear is extremely overpowered compared to any other gear at 60 that isn't raid items blackwing lair or higher. Dk item is equivalent to what you would get at levels 65 in outlands

10. its not that big difference in gear man and u gota consider the ppl that gona make DKs main char. so while ur doin BT, SSC,SWP on ur main char and getin realm firsts and other achivements ( with ur shamy i guess form avatar) all the future DKs gona miss all that just couse they would have slight advantige gear wise for PvE ?