1. Not Warsong anymore?

Well, almost all the old Warsong players disappeared. Will I be one of them?

AT Core will surely stop all the fun things of Warsong?! Is there old Warsong players in Warsong actually?

If Someone can say me what AT Core offers of more of the actual Warsong?(No things Malaco listed in the topic about it)

Warsong was quite good : fun pve items, quest, mobs, reputation and a good pvp system? I mean, surely 85% of the actual Warsong is of old AT Community and 5% is old Warsong Community and maybe 10% of new players?

I mean it's not bad but maybe if there is big loss of population(about 50%), maybe it's due to that bit of fun that was in Warsong. Am I wrong?

2. like whats the fun about warsong? havin buggy pve trinkets? multiboxin with 40accs? not even crossfaction bg? seems like lot of funs lol

3. @Snivern : AT is what a PVP server must be like, not just an instant lvl 85.
    "fun things of Warsong" ???!!! This is bad even as a joke.
    You clearly haven`t played on AT or you don`t know what PVP is.
    If you want pve items, quests, mobs, reputation there are the other realms.

4. like whats the fun about warsong? havin buggy pve trinkets? multiboxin with 40accs? not even crossfaction bg? seems like lot of funs lol
    Since when crossfaction bg's was open? It's not custom made server so not going happen you can just dream and imagine. Or go to custom server and play your crossfaction bg's.
    Edited: August 18, 2015

5. There was nothing fun about Warsong. Most of you just dueled all day which is funny because with AT Cata CDs reset when you duel, so you don't gotta wait for all your cds every time. You should be happy about that. You are not missing out on anything from Warsong going to AT Cata, you are only gaining much more.

6. Imo Warsong was only fun during Wotlk. Afterwards the population and fun disappeared.

7. This AT idea will damage Warsong even worser than the hijack

8. Well, almost all the old Warsong players disappeared. Will I be one of them?

AT Core will surely stop all the fun things of Warsong?! Is there old Warsong players in Warsong actually?

If Someone can say me what AT Core offers of more of the actual Warsong?(No things Malaco listed in the topic about it)

Warsong was quite good : fun pve items, quest, mobs, reputation and a good pvp system? I mean, surely 85% of the actual Warsong is of old AT Community and 5% is old Warsong Community and maybe 10% of new players?

I mean it's not bad but maybe if there is big loss of population(about 50%), maybe it's due to that bit of fun that was in Warsong. Am I wrong?
    A new constructive topic with lots of arguments as i see. So lets bring it to the point.

First: Most of the AT players back in that time were from Warsong, like atleast half of population have played on both servers. As it is now, there are more new or wsg players coz almost every srs player already left this buggy crap.

Second: "fun pve items, quests, mobs, reputation"... no idea what these things have common with pvp. RNG proccing items,skills or whatever have nothing to do in competive pvp scene, just saying. Also i got no idea what did u mean with "good pvp system", but judging from ur post its probably an acces to marketplace, where people like u get gear, they cant get by themself.

At last: AT core brings almost nothing except fixing bugs ( that lolten couldt fix since 2012), solo que ( that i personaly dont like , but still better than wait 2 hours for dead 3s que), duel cds reseting and mogs obtained thu rats ( im here to play pvp, not to grind a mog by quests, killing mobs or whatever)

Next time brings some constructive arguments/opinion rather than random numbers u get out of nowhere...

9. A new constructive topic with lots of arguments as i see. So lets bring it to the point.

First: Most of the AT players back in that time were from Warsong, like atleast half of population have played on both servers. As it is now, there are more new or wsg players coz almost every srs player already left this buggy crap.

Second: "fun pve items, quests, mobs, reputation"... no idea what these things have common with pvp. RNG proccing items,skills or whatever have nothing to do in competive pvp scene, just saying. Also i got no idea what did u mean with "good pvp system", but judging from ur post its probably an acces to marketplace, where people like u get gear, they cant get by themself.

At last: AT core brings almost nothing except fixing bugs ( that lolten couldt fix since 2012), solo que ( that i personaly dont like , but still better than wait 2 hours for dead 3s que), duel cds reseting and mogs obtained thu rats ( im here to play pvp, not to grind a mog by quests, killing mobs or whatever)

Next time brings some constructive arguments/opinion rather than random numbers u get out of nowhere...
    ^This. Also tired of that Prum crybaby whining in every AT core topic.
    Invalid, boring, boosted, irrelevant, narrow-minded.

10. ^This. Also tired of that Prum crybaby whining in every AT core topic.
    Invalid, boring, boosted, irrelevant, narrow-minded.
    You play a blood DK as Alliance. No wonder you don't give 2 somethings about anything since you go to BG and win while its 10 VS 7.
    And by the way, "Invalid, boring, boosted, irrelevant, narrow-minded" sounds a lot like you right now. Stop name dropping me on other topics too kid, makes you look stupid. You have your opinion, we have ours.

11. why would anyone complain about getting the AT core. A lot better and no bugged trinkets that ruin the game.

12. Seriously, don't understand the whiners. AT Cata is a lot more fun for PVP, you only GAIN with AT Cata. These whiners are hilarious, there was nothing fun about Warsong.

13. [fun pve items, quest, mobs, reputation]

That is good? hahahahaha rofl, if u want quest mobs and rep go pve server.

AT core is like x20 better than warsong one, less bugged class, no pve insane dmg trinkets, and the most importnat thing soloqueue. (without soloqueue is like a 2v2 server)

If you leave, cya.

14. [fun pve items, quest, mobs, reputation]

That is good? hahahahaha rofl, if u want quest mobs and rep go pve server.

AT core is like x20 better than warsong one, less bugged class, no pve insane dmg trinkets, and the most importnat thing soloqueue. (without soloqueue is like a 2v2 server)

If you leave, cya.
    If it was better then why did the AT cata fall apart before the merge? Oh right low pop. While Warsong succeeded for Molten by far compared to AT. So in reality which one was better? Oh right Molten :P