1. I didnt take the one linked, i got the 1600MHz ram, so thats fine.
    Money? Well, I'm 16, so... :D And as I said all im missing at this point is I7 core.
    Atm using gtx750, so thats next one to get updated yes :D

2. You are ****ing yourself badly, but hey it's not my money soo..

I guess one will not learn until they **** themselves over at least once. Just saying, you wont notice much performance boost by upgrading the cpu if you are already bottlenecked by the gpu and getting an i7 to play WoW and HoTS instead of opting for a better graphics card............ /facepalm

Also it doesn't matter if you'll get a better graphics card in the future... the money you waste on the i7 instead of the i5 could be used on a higher tier graphics card and still get tons better performance.
    Edited: September 3, 2015

3. I never said im going to use this computer for gaming ONLY. And no, I am not going to call the other things im going to do with it, not here, not now.

4. You dont need an i7.

Especially when playing games, since games are not optimised all that well for the higher core chips.

Having spent enough time on /r/PCMR it's clear to see that the i5-4690k is the far superior chip for gaming, even over any i7 in terms of gaming and high load performance.
    Also give you more $$ to spend on a graphics card, personally I'd recommend either trying out the new R9 Fury or a GTX970i
    Edited: September 3, 2015

5. As I said, I am not going to use pc for gaming only, so...
    *I dont want to spoil anything as of yet, so not going to reveal the other use*

First ... 234