1. You do realize that 3v3 is a semi dead bracket on this server? I know a friend of mine who has no idea how to play arenas whatsoever and easily got rank 6 in 3v3 with randoms by beating some Wintraders and alliance noobs. Of course arenas are more competitive and balanced than random BGs but I wouldn't take 3v3 arena rating on Neltharion as a measurement of skill.
    While its possible for a team to climb up to rank 6 in 3v3 early on in the season, the real challenge is staying there throughout the season.

I don't really agree with this "win-trading mentality" as I looked over the Nelth 3v3 ladder, and the top teams are all legit.

I do agree queues can be hard, I know they were hard on Sargeras too. But we played many excellent teams for wonderful games (we still went unbeaten that season, mucho proud) and as such, Neltharion should only be MORE active than Sarg was.

Anyways, rank1-5 on 3v3 is always a better measure of skill than random BGs, as long as the games weren't win-traded. It is a bracket in which the clueless get absolutely destroyed, and so will NEVER stay on high rating (again unless they win-traded, and those will be banned swiftly).

Also: Alliance noobs is a fairly biased thing to say, seeing how Alliance are, as always, dominating ladders...

2. While its possible for a team to climb up to rank 6 in 3v3 early on in the season, the real challenge is staying there throughout the season.

I don't really agree with this "win-trading mentality" as I looked over the Nelth 3v3 ladder, and the top teams are all legit.

I do agree queues can be hard, I know they were hard on Sargeras too. But we played many excellent teams for wonderful games (we still went unbeaten that season, mucho proud) and as such, Neltharion should only be MORE active than Sarg was.

Anyways, rank1-5 on 3v3 is always a better measure of skill than random BGs, as long as the games weren't win-traded. It is a bracket in which the clueless get absolutely destroyed, and so will NEVER stay on high rating (again unless they win-traded, and those will be banned swiftly).

Also: Alliance noobs is a fairly biased thing to say, seeing how Alliance are, as always, dominating ladders...
    My currently team has 53 arenas played on 3v3, and the queues weren't that bad actually.
    Edited: August 14, 2015

3. Arcane, Tdot and Medan.

I've got some GREAT news. I've got a small cabin in the northern Sweden for hire where you can practice all of your wicked orgies instead of pestering us on the forums with them :D.

I'll rent it out for 23 bucks an hour.

Deal?

4. Arcane, Tdot and Medan.

I've got some GREAT news. I've got a small cabin in the northern Sweden for hire where you can practice all of your wicked orgies instead of pestering us on the forums with them :D.

I'll rent it out for 23 bucks an hour.

Deal?
    Only if I get to be on top ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5. Only if I get to be on top ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Can be arranged, at the right price ofc <3

6. psst.... Bakura teach me your skills

7. The funny thing is DDS only invites 400+ ilvl with 2k+ achieve yet you guys got people afking and doing 1K damage per minute in bgs. Also I find it extremely hypocritical of you and your guild that you insult me for being a "clicker" when Elesir is also a clicker but he's allowed into DDS and receives close to 0 bashing from your guild but hey it's clear you guys are biased and would just hate for someone like me to succeed in any way . Id also assume you would hate on this guy as well because he gets x10 more p*ssy then you ever would and some people actually consider him to be extremely wack. http://youtu.be/niHSDx4Y_zs

Ofc though People will hate on what they wish they had or can't achieve. For a guild that claims to be "better" than fatality, your guild shouldn't be losing to us on a consistent basis
    Arcane is just so buthurt like Millhause Manastorm. There is plenty of good players, yet clickers. But yes, they are biased and just hate you only. Hypocrisy over 9000.

8. Only if is a alt =)
    Oh yeah, I managed to get into your guild easily too, without even telling my info and as an alternative, without telling main's name.

LULz.

9. psst.... Bakura teach me your skills
    Ok. First step: keybind your abilities.

Oh yeah, I managed to get into your guild easily too, without even telling my info and as an alternative, without telling main's name.

LULz.
    Ok, so you would be able to tell me what is the 5th rule of the guild.

10. Ok. First step: keybind your abilities.

Nah cuz I left it, neither bothered to read rules.

11. Nah cuz I left it, neither bothered to read rules.
    Ofc ahahah Nice try ;D

12. Ok. First step: keybind your abilities.

1. New recruitment rules!
    we accept only 2k in 2s! (400)+ilvl
    2.Always respect your guildies and help them if
    needed!
    3Always welcome a new member.
    4.if you have a problem. mail or contact the Gm or Co-
    Gm!
    5.Being inactive for more than 10 days without telling
    anything to Gm/Co-Gm will result in Gkick. (e)
    6. No fighting. No main, No Alts!
    7.Be polite & nice. Don't make fun of your guildies.
    8. Alts should be full vicious before joining Premades.
    Raidcall ID: 9372861

I didn't lie when I said I had multiple spies in your guild..

13. 1. New recruitment rules!
    needed!
    Gm!
    Raidcall ID: 9372861

+1 so much **** talking about tdot and then you just let him right into your guild :\

14. 1. New recruitment rules!
    needed!
    Gm!

Could you pls remove the Raidcall ID?

15. Could you pls remove the Raidcall ID?
    Well someone gave my guilds raid call to DDs and muhammedali was yelling "lelelelelelellelelele Allah will burn you with the eternal fire"

I think il leave it as it is as I'm not breaking any rules

First 123412 ... Last