1. Ofc ahahah Nice try ;D
    LOL, I don't care you believe it or no. XD

2. Well someone gave my guilds raid call to DDs and muhammedali was yelling "lelelelelelellelelele Allah will burn you with the eternal fire"

I think il leave it as it is as I'm not breaking any rules
    Good job, Tdo!

3. Well someone gave my guilds raid call to DDs
    You mean, this one? 9510639

P.S: Dani sends his love <3

4. You mean, this one? 9510639

nice xD you got our old raidcall

5. You mean, this one? 9510639

That's our old raidcall either way I don't really care if you have our raidcall or not ... However why do you need to speak to devil?

6. That's our old raidcall either way I don't really care if you have our raidcall or not ... However why do you need to speak to devil?
    So you've read some bad coments about you I presume....

7. The funny thing is DDS only invites 400+ ilvl with 2k+ achieve yet you guys got people afking and doing 1K damage per minute in bgs. Also I find it extremely hypocritical of you and your guild that you insult me for being a "clicker" when Elesir is also a clicker but he's allowed into DDS and receives close to 0 bashing from your guild but hey it's clear you guys are biased and would just hate for someone like me to succeed in any way . Id also assume you would hate on this guy as well because he gets x10 more p*ssy then you ever would and some people actually consider him to be extremely wack. http://youtu.be/niHSDx4Y_zs

Ofc though People will hate on what they wish they had or can't achieve. For a guild that claims to be "better" than fatality, your guild shouldn't be losing to us on a consistent basis
    I was in that bg with elesir, he was working on the raid on orgrimar at the time. Although tbh, I was not happy about him making the group then deciding to basically flip off the three people who came with him by doing nothing. Also as a side note, should I just start taking SS's for every time I kill one of your guild members? This "lol we beat DDS we gud" is getting rather annoying.

8. I was in that bg with elesir, he was working on the raid on orgrimar at the time. Although tbh, I was not happy about him making the group then deciding to basically flip off the three people who came with him by doing nothing. Also as a side note, should I just start taking SS's for every time I kill one of your guild members? This "lol we beat DDS we gud" is getting rather annoying.
    This is nothing new tbh the rivalry of DDs and myself go back quite a bit I would say as far back as April, neither side is stopping anytime soon as both sides want blood ...
    Edited: August 15, 2015

9. This is nothing new tbh the rivalry of DDs and myself go back quite a bit I would say as far back as April, neither side is stopping anytime soon as both sides want blood ...
    For Rivalry, at least both sides needs to be at the same lvl....

10. It was so nice of dads to let my hunter in their guild with only 375 ilvl even though I am an officer of fatality. Its nice to be able to feed information out.

Funny thing. Few of our guild know any of the dds guys by namr. Yet everyone in dds knows who tdot is as he is talked about frequently

11. It was so nice of dads to let my hunter in their guild with only 375 ilvl even though I am an officer of fatality. Its nice to be able to feed information out.

Funny thing. Few of our guild know any of the dds guys by namr. Yet everyone in dds knows who tdot is as he is talked about frequently
    Hate brings fame.... Is it a good fame? Nop

12. Hate brings fame.... Is it a good fame? Nop
    I beg to differ, this is a member of jinxed

Here is a friend of mine that switches between factions

And here is a random guy I didnt even know

13. I beg to differ, this is a member of jinxed

Here is a friend of mine that switches between factions

And here is a random guy I didnt even know

Do you know the meaning of "sarcasm"?

14. Do you know the meaning of "sarcasm"?
    What was sarcasm? Me and arch daemon were speaking of jinxed until he told me that.

I highly doubt lucyfur was using sarcasm as his 2 friends have said the same thing

And peppernsoup whisp was out of nowhere, he then told me he is a true horde just like me and wants nothing but horde to succeed.

15. What was sarcasm? Me and arch daemon were speaking of jinxed until he told me that.

I highly doubt lucyfur was using sarcasm as his 2 friends have said the same thing

And peppersprays whisp was out of nowhere, he then told me he is a true horde just like me and wants nothing but horde to succeed.

First 1234513 ... Last