1. >Implying damage matters in an AV where you obviously ran into a bunch of people, spread diseases, and died. .
    you forgot DnD, a large portion of my damage came from it ;)
    It's not, he's autistic.
    Arcane, please.

You're just jelly cuz i am rank juan dk and you're some nasty AB spammer that no one cares about.

2. You guys will never learn your class, as long as you keep queing BGs into bunch of undergeared peoples, and tbh BG is only to farm honors for gear, nothing else. If u r real player, que dem arena, show your skills right there. & stop complaining of who is better in BGs XD ;-) I see a lot of you tryharding to show something about winning a BG or so.. but like.. that **** makes me lol :-D
    Im not a hater, just saying how u guys still have a lot of things to learn!
    Pce out :-D
    Edited: August 19, 2015

3. Arcane, please.

You're just jelly cuz i am rank juan dk and you're some nasty AB spammer that no one cares about.
    I see you found my pics ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4. You will never be rank "Juan" as long as you keep farming 70k hp alliance players - in BG ofc, cuz arena is big stuff for you XD

5. You guys will never learn your class, as long as you keep queing BGs into bunch of undergeared peoples, and tbh BG is only to farm honors for gear, nothing else. If u r real player, que dem arena, show your skills right there. & stop complaining of who is better in BGs XD ;-) I see a lot of you tryharding to show something about winning a BG or so.. but like.. that **** makes me lol :-D
    Im not a hater, just saying how u guys still have a lot of things need tolearn!
    Pce out :-D
    Well you're right but what kills me is Medan screenshotting his bg's where he died 20+ times and then tell us it doesn't matter because he did a ton of damage which makes it very sad...

6. You will never be rank "Juan" as long as you keep farming 70k hp alliance players - in BG ofc, cuz arena is big stuff for you XD
    70k hp players? I've solo queued a lot of BGs in the past 3 days and I have yet to see an alliance player below 130k hp..

The thing is, horde pugs are so ****ing terrible that they end up getting graveyard camped before the BG even starts. Whenever I solo queue a BG I know I'm going to carry a burden. Sometimes I single handedly carry the whole team if I have to.

It's not like I'm waiting for a randomer to teach me how to play this game. Arena isn't really "big stuff" for me, but it just isn't my thing. Never liked it and probably never will.
    and tbh BG is only to farm honors for gear, nothing else.
    Not really. Some people find large group battles more enjoyably and relaxing than arena.
    If u r real player
    Yes, I am a real player as you can see in my profile pic, not a robot.

7. Arena isn't really "big stuff" for me, but it just isn't my thing. Never liked it and probably
    I used to think like you, until I realized the reason I didn't enjoy arenas was because I sucked at them. When I finally learned how to play the game, I realized just how much fun arenas are.

I think in about a year or two, you too will understand why arenas are better and give the better rewards.

8. I see that this thread has become full of nobodies like Vukodlak, Squirtyx, dubstepmixer, beeruner, Burncycle, Crazedawg and that "Vellordo" guy who's obviously obsessed with rats. I bet none of them even plays on Nelthartion.

For those who "hate" seeing BG scoreboards and such, you're not forced to read the thread. The thread was started by some guy who wanted to share one of his greatest moment with us Neltharion community until Bakura came here and started the fight. There's been a strong rivalry between these 2 guilds for while and us members like to relieve our urges through these PvP trash talk threads.

I'll keep posting screenshots of BG scoreboards, because I can.

9. Bakura came here and started the fight.
    You're welcome!

10. There's been a strong rivalry between these 2 guilds for while and us members like to relieve our urges through these PvP trash talk threads.
    In order for there to be a rivalry, both guilds need be equally good...that is far from the truth.

11. In order for there to be a rivalry, both guilds need be equally good...that is far from the truth.
    I had 2 replies in mind for that statement so I decided to post both of them

Reply 1:
    Spoiler: Show
    Yeah, I'll have to agree with that statement. <FATALITY> currently surpasses all other guilds in terms of everything

Reply 2:
    who are you to judge anyways?
    Edited: August 19, 2015

12. I had 2 replies in mind for that statement so I decided to post both of them

Reply 1:
    Yeah, I'll have to agree with that statement. <FATALITY> currently surpasses all other guilds in terms of everything
    Kek. You missed this " /s ".
    Reply 2:
    who are you to judge anyways?
    Nobody.

13. Lmao that bragging when you got 25/24 very cringe...
    Oh no not the K/D ratio excuse! I didn't know this was call of duty were kdr was the most important thing! Funny how you talk about my keybinds when I dropped you in 10 seconds in that bg and you were desperately trying to get away and attempted to sprint off the ledge but we all know one does not simply outrun a hunter.

14. I bet none of them even plays on Nelthartion.

I'll keep posting screenshots of BG scoreboards, because I can.
    I do play Neltharion, so dont bet if u r not sure.
    Hmm about scoreboards, i do make as well some sick scores every time i join a BG cause its nothing special to do :)
    Again, dont think you are good player if u r good in BGs, its simple as it is. (DK's dmg atm is bugged af in a positive way, u r doing way more dmg than its supposed to be.. Gargoyle's cast, mehh.. yo :D, Pet's Damg, mehh.. yo :D) U better sit back in yo corner where u was before. :D
    Tbh, i dont give a single flying **** if u will keep posting BG SS's :)
    Stay 1.5k exped boy. :D

15. In order for there to be a rivalry, both guilds need be equally good...that is far from the truth.
    That is why I posted SS's of DDS members ragequitting and saying there is no way a real DDs member could lose to fatality ... DDs is more dysfunctional than top villains now and top villains spam invites level 1s

First ... 132122232425 ... Last