1. And you wouldnt even get to 1500 ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    That would still be higher than you, so I don't know what your point is

2. Do you realize how stupid you sound? Regardless if we took this to retail any DDs team or comp would get ****ed on because there are people that get payed thousands of dollars and have sponsorships to compete in wow championships. I'm willing to put real life money, in game money, whatever on the table that no DDs team would hit top 10 in 2s/3s bracket in retail
    You wouldnt get http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=3...into-the-arena

3. because it takes you two pvp seasons ( 6 months) to get a 20 win achievement.

yes, you are definitely bad mate, i'll stick to what I've said.

get good medan, keep queueing vanguards though, i need more ratings on my alts.
    Took me 6 months? I've queued arenas only 2 times on Neltharion. One was to get 2k, and the other one was to get the 2.2k achievement. After that I "retied" from arena.

Sadly I don't queue vangauds anymore but luckily for you I'm queuing single premades with guildies right now. I guess that would be a great opportunity for you to "farm" us ;)

4. Took me 6 months? I've queued arenas only 2 times on Neltharion. One was to get 2k, and the other one was to get the 2.2k achievement. After that I "retied" from arena.

Sadly I don't queue vangauds anymore but luckily for you I'm queuing single premades with guildies. I guess that would be a great opportunity for you to "farm" us ;)
    Il hop on in a bit, I need to get my daily dosage of alliance roflstomp

5. Took me 6 months? I've queued arenas only 2 times on Neltharion. One was to get 2k, and the other one was to get the 2.2k achievement. After that I "retied" from arena.

Sadly I don't queue vangauds anymore but luckily for you I'm queuing single premades with guildies. I guess that would be a great opportunity for you to "farm" us ;)
    Hahaha, great excuse ratbad.

Next fatality member to talk about how "good" they are come to me, step forward.

(typical ratbads damage controlling their 6 month long achievement to get 2200 by saying they cba queue arenas (wonder how they got full cata though Kappa))

6. Hahaha, great excuse ratbad.

Next fatality member to talk about how "good" they are come to me next.

(typical ratbads damage controlling their 6 month long achievement to get 2200 by saying they cba queue arenas (wonder how they got full cata though Kappa))
    Nope, that's a fact. In case if you haven't noticed, in these past 5 months I used to play blood, so arena wasn't really my thing. When I recently converted to unholy it took me 1 hour or so to get 2.2k with a terribly geared ret paladin. So no, I'm not really damage controlling.

"wonder how they got full cata" if you really think that arena is the only way to get conquest capped then you must be the dumbest person I've ever seen :)

7. Nope, that's a fact. In case if you haven't noticed, in these past 5 months I used to play blood, so arena wasn't really my thing. When I recently converted to unholy it took me 1 hour or so to get 2.2k with a terribly geared ret paladin. So no, I'm not really damage controlling.

"wonder how they got full cata" if you really think that arena is the only way to get conquest capped then you must be the dumbest person I've ever seen :)
    oh sorry, pls m8, forgive me, fatality members always gets their gear from BH and being bg heroes while still being 1.5k rated

swizheals and supreme have more rating than everyone in your guild combined lel, the guild carry is real

8. i see that there's only maybe 3 good players in your fatality, which is a shame. lol.
    You should probably specify that he and medan arent one of the three.

9. Took me 6 months? I've queued arenas only 2 times on Neltharion. One was to get 2k, and the other one was to get the 2.2k achievement. After that I "retied" from arena.

Sadly I don't queue vangauds anymore but luckily for you I'm queuing single premades with guildies right now. I guess that would be a great opportunity for you to "farm" us ;)
    I just looked at your match history and you earned http://cata.openwow.com/achievement=1159 on the 5th of august.

Between august 2nd and august 5th you played 105 games:

Through august 2nd to august 3rd you played 53 games around rougly 10AM - 4PM ST until you realised that you're not going to get anywhere close to 2.2k if you're playing during the day, let alone peaktime (which you probably thought you were clever avoiding by playing early during the day.) So you decided with your friend to instead start playing during the night when everyone else is asleep.

On august 4th you played 28 games between 2:24AM - 3:52AM and then you stopped until august 5th where you played 24 games between 2:21AM - 3:39AM.

Took you 105 games through 3 days of playing during low pop hours to finally get your 2.2k so people would stop bashing you for being a pleb. I'm glad that worked out for you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When I recently converted to unholy it took me 1 hour or so to get 2.2k with a terribly geared ret paladin.
    1 hour you say?

10. oh sorry, pls m8, forgive me, fatality members always gets their gear from BH and being bg heroes while still being 1.5k rated

swizheals and supreme have more rating than everyone in your guild combined lel, the guild carry is real
    I don't really get your mindset xD

First of all, you're talking about Arena rating in a thread that involves RANDOM BGs stats which seems irrelevant to me.

Second of all, there's many people who got the 2.2k achievement in our guild, let alone 2k. So your "1.5k rated BG hero" statement made no sense.

Third of all, your "opinion" concerning my skill means absolutely nothing to me so keep it for yourself. All I can see here is another butthurt DDS guy who got rickrolled by <FATALITY> in BGs and randomly throwing insults.

nice try m8

11. I don't really get your mindset xD

First of all, you're talking about Arena rating in a thread that involves RANDOM BGs stats which seems irrelevant to me.

Second of all, there's many people who got the 2.2k achievement in our guild, let alone 2k. So your "1.5k rated BG hero" statement made no sense.

Third of all, your "opinion" concerning my skill means absolutely nothing to me so keep it for yourself. All I can see here is another butthurt DDS guy who got rickrolled by <FATALITY> in BGs and randomly throwing insults.

nice try m8
    i'm just casually throwing insults out here because i see you insulting alliance players and trying to create drama when you can't even hold on the traction with your 6-month long 2200 achievements that took you 105 games to play. hahahahaha you are one of a kind medan, truly one of a kind.

12. i'm just casually throwing insults out here because I got tired of getting annihilated and graveyard camped by the Top villains/wolf pack/FATALTY premades for almost 6 months that I felt so desperate and decided to talk **** about <FATALITY> on the forum
    Fixed that for you :P

13. that's great hahaha, i could care less if I'm killed in a BG by ratbads like you. honestly lol, my guild (criminal's club) graveyard farmed your guild 3-0 into perfection so what are you saying? xd

then you dodged another rematch for a rated bg against us again.

criminals club doesnt even do premades and we still stomp on you guys on rated bg, lmfao. what a joke of a guild.

14. Damn Medan, just a while ago you were a no skilled blood dk, now you got 2.2 and they still give you ****. Id just about stfu and say, well played,the whole bg hero ss thing, well to each hes own, do what makes you happy, but horde has improved alot since the restart, yes we have a ****load of pugs, but we have some really skilled players so thanks guild leaders for getting your heads out of your asses and setting up fatality, it really was a good investment.
    So keep on measuring sizes on here, well settle the rest ingame.

P.s. Stop with the arena rating **** in bg threads pls, start a new 1 if you want to make a point.

2nd p.s. Rogue killing a half pve geared boomie = much skill, and then you get a nokaled rogue going off about a bdk, bdk's dont kill you in a single shadow dance, just fiy.

See you soon. ;)

15. that's great hahaha, i could care less if I'm killed in a BG by ratbads like you. honestly lol, my guild (criminal's club) graveyard farmed your guild 3-0 into perfection so what are you saying? xd

then you dodged another rematch for a rated bg against us again.

criminals club doesnt even do premades and we still stomp on you guys on rated bg, lmfao. what a joke of a guild.
    Your guild couldn't handle a guild vs guild RBG and decided to gather people from other guilds so they clearly had the advantage in that RBG. We're not interested in facing your guild in RBGs because the reason I just mentioned + your GM was very disrespectful towards Tdot.

As for the "drama I'm trying to create" part, I can confidently claim that <FATALITY> is rank 1 guild as long as we're stomping on almost every alliance guild in BGs.

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last