1. RIP <FAILTALITY> and <Alpha & Omega> double premade

HAHA omg they got totally rekt,gg on that m8
    xD I remember this, 4 healers vs 0 is gg? Would have been totally opposite if the healers were even, or if we even had 1 good healer. trust me on that m8. Oh and btw, that wasn't a double premade, it was just a single Fatality premade and we also had 7/10 vs 10/10 pretty much through half the bg because literally no Horde was queing for BGs.

I also remember right after that bg we destroyed 2 Alliance premades in a row like you guys were pugs. 1 of which we had 1 healer, you guys had 4 we still rekt yall, gg.

Added a SS of a bg against pugs for comparison xD.
    Edited: August 17, 2015

2. Arcane totally rekt us, jk:

3. Those f1 -> f12 binds are amazing

Spoiler: Show
    just,just pretend its in caps, k ?

4. Those f1 -> f12 binds are amazing

ikr so pro.
    It's just what I've always used for binds, attacks on the bottom and CDs on the top. The reason I use beyond F4 is because otherwise I'd waste my CDs too fast, but if they are further, then I tend to use them more carefully. There is a science behind my actionbar setup, but I don't feel like writing a whole forum page of it.

5. Those f1 -> f12 binds are amazing

He's a Blood, he doesn't need to be fast....

6. i wonder how medan goes to sleep at night, "dang i did so good in bgs today, i'm going to call my fathers and tell them i am sick bg hero at a pserver"

7. He's a Blood, he doesn't need to be fast....
    Yeah exactly xD I literally itch my balls while PvPing half the time fyi, that's how chill it usually is. Next time you see me carrying a flag down a battleground, just remember, I'm itching my balls with numlock on to walk for me.

8. Yeah exactly xD I literally itch my balls while PvPing half the time fyi, that's how chill it usually is. Next time you see me carrying a flag down a battleground, just remember, I'm itching my balls with numlock on to walk for me.
    ohh fuuk... Well, Blood rules :D

9. Arcane totally rekt us, jk:

ikr xD

btw the pic isn't working in your reply.

10. would be easier to click than go all the way to f12... 3lazy5dat

11. i can rekt dds players in arenas, am i a god yet? :3

12. would be easier to click than go all the way to f12... 3lazy5dat
    Nah I use my mouse to control where my character goes when I PvP.
    Btw my keyboard is a really small gaming keyboard, so it really isn't that far for me, I can stretch my hand out between 1 and F12, you should see me PvP 1v5, I play WoW like I'm playing guitar hero on expert difficulty xD.
    Edited: August 17, 2015

13. i can rekt dds players in arenas, am i a god yet? :3
    wp r1 inc

#messagetoshort

14. i can rekt dds players in arenas, am i a god yet? :3
    I bet they reported you for hacking after that

15. i can rekt dds players in arenas, am i a god yet? :3
    Well their comp kinda suck ahah But gg!

First ... 91718192021 ... Last