1. {random} dds premade reckageee

5 Bases on AB capped and only 70 points allowed and won in 5 minutes i say that isnt too shabby myself :D
    http://imgur.com/zJy9Jhg
    GG Devil Death Squad

2. If Alliance and Horde opened new thread for each premade they beat, forum would be ******ed...

Spoiler: Show
    nice binds m8

3. Ok, gj! Did you actually check the people they had to carry? A premade of 4 in a 15m BG is not a big deal.
    But well, if thats your first win agaisnt DDS great, and keep the good work =)

Spoiler: Show
    nice binds m8
    Nice Catch mate, I didn't even notice. Tclick is that you?

4. Just wanted to add one thing, the OP is NOT a <FATALITY> member. He's some guy who witnessed the rapeage of DDS by <FATALITY> and felt like sharing his great moment with Neltharion community on the forum. If you wanna hate then please the OP and keep FATALITY out of it.

5. Just wanted to add one thing, the OP is NOT a <FATALITY> member. He's some guy who witnessed the rapeage of DDS by <FATALITY> and felt like sharing his great moment with Neltharion community on the forum. If you wanna hate then please the OP and keep FATALITY out of it.
    The funny thing is the top 4 people on that scoreboard aren't failtality members either kek
    get carried nabs

6. The funny thing is the top 4 people on that scoreboard aren't failtality members either kek
    get carried nabs
    The funny thing is DDS only invites 400+ ilvl with 2k+ achieve yet you guys got people afking and doing 1K damage per minute in bgs. Also I find it extremely hypocritical of you and your guild that you insult me for being a "clicker" when Elesir is also a clicker but he's allowed into DDS and receives close to 0 bashing from your guild but hey it's clear you guys are biased and would just hate for someone like me to succeed in any way . Id also assume you would hate on this guy as well because he gets x10 more p*ssy then you ever would and some people actually consider him to be extremely wack. http://youtu.be/niHSDx4Y_zs

Ofc though People will hate on what they wish they had or can't achieve. For a guild that claims to be "better" than fatality, your guild shouldn't be losing to us on a consistent basis

7. what's even funnier is dds also invites 390+ people with no achievements.

8. what's even funnier is dds also invites 390+ people with no achievements.
    Only if is a alt =)

9. The funny thing is DDS only invites 400+ ilvl with 2k+ achieve yet you guys got people afking and doing 1K damage per minute in bgs. Also I find it extremely hypocritical of you and your guild that you insult me for being a "clicker" when Elesir is also a clicker but he's allowed into DDS and receives close to 0 bashing from your guild but hey it's clear you guys are biased and would just hate for someone like me to succeed in any way . Id also assume you would hate on this guy as well because he gets x10 more p*ssy then you ever would and some people actually consider him to be extremely wack. http://youtu.be/niHSDx4Y_zs

Ofc though People will hate on what they wish they had or can't achieve. For a guild that claims to be "better" than fatality, your guild shouldn't be losing to us on a consistent basis
    Maybe he isnt getting bashed because hes not claiming that all people who use keybinds have lack of hand/eye coordination and that we are "jealous" cause we cant click. U get bashed because u and many people from ur guild are ignorant, stupid and brainwashed and everyone hates people like u, u wont experience any respect here aslong as u claim to be something special or any good. The definition of a good PvP player is being high rated in 3v3 on a competitive server and of course some basic stuff, for example keybinds. Ur definition of a good PvP player is doing much damage in random Bg's or Rated Bg's, but what u dont realise is, that everyone is making fun of u and when u keep posting stuff like that, u will just make a bigger joke out of u.
    Edited: August 14, 2015

10. id also assume you would hate on this guy as well because he gets x10 more p*ssy then you ever would and some people actually consider him to be extremely wack. http://youtu.be/nihsdx4y_zs
    hahahahahahahahahaha riff raff hahahahahahahahahaha

11. The funny thing is DDS only invites 400+ ilvl with 2k+ achieve yet you guys got people afking and doing 1K damage per minute in bgs. Also I find it extremely hypocritical of you and your guild that you insult me for being a "clicker" when Elesir is also a clicker but he's allowed into DDS and receives close to 0 bashing from your guild but hey it's clear you guys are biased and would just hate for someone like me to succeed in any way . Id also assume you would hate on this guy as well because he gets x10 more p*ssy then you ever would and some people actually consider him to be extremely wack. http://youtu.be/niHSDx4Y_zs

Isn't this the very guild bashing that you hate? Seems hypocritical...

Also, you should just meet DDS in a Rated BG and settle your issues.

12. The definition of a good PvP player is being high rated in 3v3
    You do realize that 3v3 is a semi dead bracket on this server? I know a friend of mine who has no idea how to play arenas whatsoever and easily got rank 6 in 3v3 with randoms by beating some Wintraders and alliance noobs. Of course arenas are more competitive and balanced than random BGs but I wouldn't take 3v3 arena rating on Neltharion as a measurement of skill.

13. You do realize that 3v3 is a semi dead bracket on this server? I know a friend of mine who has no idea how to play arenas whatsoever and easily got rank 6 in 3v3 with randoms by beating some Wintraders and alliance noobs. Of course arenas are more competitive and balanced than random BGs but I wouldn't take 3v3 arena rating on Neltharion as a measurement of skill.
    Yeah, im aware of that, thats why I said "on a competitive server".

14. You do realize that 3v3 is a semi dead bracket on this server? I know a friend of mine who has no idea how to play arenas whatsoever and easily got rank 6 in 3v3 with randoms by beating some Wintraders and alliance noobs. Of course arenas are more competitive and balanced than random BGs but I wouldn't take 3v3 arena rating on Neltharion as a measurement of skill.
    I bet you've never played a ranked 3v3 game in your life

12311 ... Last