1. Guys guys where is the talk about underestimated balance Druids who rock the DPS charts and reck ****?

2. by the way i also top the DPS charts :D as a balance on my druid Fazor lel but damn ferals :/ and rogues

3. by the way i also top the DPS charts :D as a balance on my druid Fazor lel but damn ferals :/ and rogues
    Nice gj! Soon you will notice that Boomkins shoulds always beeing in the top dmg... Moonfire/Insect swarm everyone, use starfall, and be happy spamming procced Starsurge :D

4. its kind of weird when i outdps a full cata boomkin

5. Ayyee this thread is still going lmao

6. Why havent DDS and FATALITY faced eachother in a rated BG yet? It seems both guilds are afraid of losing and being made fun of after throwing so much **** at eachother on the forum. Dont both guilds claim to be better than the other? So why dont you settle this once and for all and see for yourselves? Oh, I forgot. The GMs are too proud to contact eachother. Grow up, your petty feud is ridiculous. Too much talking and not enough doing.

7. Hunters suffer same problem I had to change one of my macros to /petfollow so he can unstuck himself and I have /petattack on most of my damage abilities. It dosent fix the problem 100% but it's def less stressful than having to watch over your pet 24/7 to see if he's doing what he should be doing or waiting for it to bug
    Every pet is bugged asf atm (well i dont play warlocks so dunno) ghoul will stop attacking randomly and after leap + leap dosent interupt, hunters pet just stand in one place and mages pet is out of mana in 5 seconds and dosent regenerate it + stops attacking too.. Just gotta spam the **** out of /petfollow .. Annoying asf

8. Why havent DDS and FATALITY faced eachother in a rated BG yet? It seems both guilds are afraid of losing and being made fun of after throwing so much **** at eachother on the forum. Dont both guilds claim to be better than the other? So why dont you settle this once and for all and see for yourselves? Oh, I forgot. The GMs are too proud to contact eachother. Grow up, your petty feud is ridiculous. Too much talking and not enough doing.
    I don't think anyone is still interested in doing RBGs from these 2 guilds.

The things is, most (if not all) people who used to post in these threads from DDS have recently left the guild.

Besides, Tdot is no longer GM of <FATALITY>.

I guess this forum war is finally over.

9. Why havent DDS and FATALITY faced eachother in a rated BG yet? It seems both guilds are afraid of losing and being made fun of after throwing so much **** at eachother on the forum. Dont both guilds claim to be better than the other? So why dont you settle this once and for all and see for yourselves? Oh, I forgot. The GMs are too proud to contact eachother. Grow up, your petty feud is ridiculous. Too much talking and not enough doing.
    To be honest the leader, and most of DDS, didn't really give a **** about this 'war'. He has not actually posted here once I don't believe and in Gchat showed no signs of wanting RBG's.
    I don't think anyone is still interested in doing RBGs from these 2 guilds.

The things is, most (if not all) people who used to post in these threads from DDS have recently left the guild.

Still Co-GM though /shrug and I don't know why but I believe the trolling and flaming will continue until mod's start dishing out some serious punishments such as 1+ months ban etc.

I lol'd.

10. I don't think anyone is still interested in doing RBGs from these 2 guilds.

Gkick tdot and it will be over.

Spoiler: Show
    If anything its just on hold until gento and kemii get back

11. Besides, Tdot is no longer GM of <FATALITY>.
    __________████████_____██████
    _________█░░░░░░░░██_██░░░░░░█
    ________█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█
    _______█░░░░░░░███░░░█░░░░░░░░░█
    _______█░░░░███░░░███░█░░░████░█
    ______█░░░██░░░░░░░░███░██░░░░██
    _____█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░███
    ____█░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░████░░█
    ____█░░░░░░░░░█████░░░████░░██░░██░░█
    ___██░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░███
    __█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░█████████
    _█░░░░░░░░░░█████_████___████_█████___█
    _█░░░░░░░░░░█______█_███__█_____███_█___█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░█___████_████____██_██████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░█░░░░░░██
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░███████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
    ░░░░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████▒▒█
    ░░░░░░░░░█▒▒███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████████████
    ░░░░░░░░░░████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
    ▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
    ▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

12. by the way i also top the DPS charts :D as a balance on my druid Fazor lel but damn ferals :/ and rogues
    Not sure how you get out damaged by rogues mate, don't get me wrong rogues have sick burst. Their sustained damage while not terrible is nothing special.
    So in terms of overall dmg (from the view point that people playing the class knows what they are doing) rogues feel like middle of the pack. Which they should be because they aren't designed to be dmg monsters like...oh hey! (This is from a bg perspective btw in arena the difference isn't as large most of the time.) Boomies, frost dks, unholy dks, arcane mages, fire mages, rets and affliction warlocks. (Not an exhaustive list btw, just what I came up with off the top of my head.)

13. im bored without you guys fighting..

14. I see that this thread has become full of nobodies like Vukodlak, Squirtyx, dubstepmixer, beeruner, Burncycle, Crazedawg and that "Vellordo" guy who's obviously obsessed with rats. I bet none of them even plays on Nelthartion.

For those who "hate" seeing BG scoreboards and such, you're not forced to read the thread. The thread was started by some guy who wanted to share one of his greatest moment with us Neltharion community until Bakura came here and started the fight. There's been a strong rivalry between these 2 guilds for while and us members like to relieve our urges through these PvP trash talk threads.

I'll keep posting screenshots of BG scoreboards, because I can.
    You try sound like you're trying to prove something here,when you clearly aren't :')

You call me a nobodie?
    aren't you the dude in neltharion forums dwelling and copy pasting his bg scores?

i'll give you a hint: no one gives a flying **** about you winning a RANDOM BG
    Edited: August 20, 2015

First ... 152324252627 Last