1. News About Lordaeron

can anyone please tell me when is Lordaeron launch date? I need to know 'cause im planning to donate for some artifacts and I don't want to waste the money if the server is going to open soon..

2. What's stopping you from donating? Coins are account-specific, not realm-specific. Also, there will be no heirlooms available for purchase via coins on Lordaeron. See: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....TR-information

3. Release date has been confirmed, 25 September.

4. What's stopping you from donating? Coins are account-specific, not realm-specific. Also, there will be no heirlooms available for purchase via coins on Lordaeron. See: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....TR-information
    If I donate for coins im going to spend all the coins on Deathwing or Ragnaros and I'll be force to donate again and im not rich :( the temptation to buy stuff with coins is huge xd

ps: thank you for your replay kind sir

Edit: Heirlooms will be available via Points? the one you get 10 everyday?
    Edited: August 14, 2015

5. No, Lordaeron will not have a point shop at all. There will be a coin shop, but it will be very limited.

No point store
    Limited coin store:
    - No character level boosts
    - No profession boosts
    - No realm transfer
    - No character rename
    - No heirlooms
    - No legendary items
    - Limitations to companion and mount availability
    - Item availability based on realm's progression
    - Item availability based on in-game obtainability
    - Must have a lower tier equipped before higher item can be obtained using coins
    - Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins
    - Increased item coin costs

6. No, Lordaeron will not have a point shop at all. There will be a coin shop, but it will be very limited.
    omg I think that is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard in my life, thank you for your response im looking foward to play like in the old days, wtb one last question..

what's the server max capacity of online active players? because it looks like ALOT of people will be playing in LORDAERON as soon as it's launched.

sorry for my english and thank you for your time

7. Our record was 5.000 (not counting the extra from queue skipers which would be around (5550/6000). I can't guarantee though that the cap will start at maximum. We will see how many players will join.

8. As far as I know, it hasn't been set just yet. I would imagine it will be fairly lower than Ragnaros or Deathwing, though. Lordaeron has an impeccable path-finding system implemented, and will apparently have functional Wintergrasp battles. With the knowledge that these two systems alone put a great deal of stress on any server, my personal guess would be Lordaeron will have around 3,000 player cap maximum, during initial release. Until these systems can be finely tuned and optimized for higher population, I don't see the population cap going up at all, in fact, it may even go down once Northrend is open, brining Wintergrasp with it.