1. Stolen account

acc name: hajecek444
    Hello there, I´m an oldschool AT player. Playing AT for like 4-5 years. After some months of playing I bought VIP there first 40eu one, then 5eu (mounts), pirate set (10eu), bunny set (10e) and later I upgraded it to VIP (20eu). Now my account got stolen. I can provide anything about my acc you want, got many screens of mine characters, got perfect knowledge of each character I used to play on my acc and also got screenshot of that my acc got stolen bcs I got message on gmail that someone changed my e-mail adress. > http://imgur.com/0tQCVei . So now on feel free to ask my any questions to prove me that acc is mine ;) Thank you for your time, hope I will get it back.

PS: Sorry for my bad english¨
    Edited: August 14, 2015 Reason: removed acc informations

2. If this helps, I can assure GMT that account has been stolen- the owner is my arenamate (can't provide armory link since blackrock armory is not working atm) and was a guild-master of D0NTN33DSCR1PTTOR43DTH1S... until he suddenly left guild, and renamed characters. Pally is still in our 3s team "we are duoq i swear" his current nickname is Nullbotgodx.

3. acc name before merging: ****** acc name after merge: *****, e-mail adress I registred AT acc was ***** molten e-mail adress- ******
    Remove all the information relating to your account. You have compromised your account unknowingly now to the thousands of people at Warmane. It is possible you have done this without being aware, leading to your account being hacked.

Secondly, support is not available by the forum. Moderators cannot help you. The only solution is to submit a ticket to online support through the MyAccount panel to help you recover your account. However, support is unlikely to be given since Warmane enforces the no liability towards account protection. That means, they have little interest in giving assistance to players whose account is compromised.
    Edited: August 14, 2015

4. Yes please don't post sensitive information on the forums. Unfortunately, account security is the responsibility of the user not Warmane.