1. CC's are a joke!

CC's are out of control on MOP. Maybe I'm used to WOD, but I don't remember MOP having such a terrible CC problem. In BG's, I've been CC'd for over 10 seconds straight.

WTF?

2. Babyrage,use your trinket at the good time or you'll end up in a bad situation,and that's how cc's are meant to be i don't see any reason to complain here in the warmane forums,i mean it's not like if the devs are gonna re-adjust cc's to please you

3. you havent went against boomie and warlock, so aids

4. you havent went against boomie and warlock, so aids
    Or combat rogues with Para poison. 12 seconds stun if im not mistaken. Pretty much put your hands behind your back and watch as you toon is getting raped. Thats how Mist of Bull**** is. Blame Blizz
    MoP was the downfall of WoW and it continued with WoD, now maybe with Legion

5. yes CCs are a joke in mop...imagine before they fix the cc duration u could get 1000000time cycloned all 8sec! well it's not so different now...u get polymorphed 3 time for 15sec and ur partner in arena is dead! the funny thing about mop is some CCs like poly cyclone has no cd so one can spam it like forever while most of the classes can finish u off in less than 5sec!
    this is mop deal with it.
    Edited: August 15, 2015

6. The problem may be with diminishing returns. If you get hit with the right combination of CCs a smart exploit group can cc you forever. I just haven't had time to play with it to find out if there are any specific diminishing returns combinations broken to bug report. You can test it and report any bugs. Other than that, you'll just have to put up with it.

7. I was just discussing this the other day with some friends who play WoW on retail. They quit because they feel frustrated that they can't do more to control their characters as they would their own bodies had they been fighting IRL-- such as dodging attacks and such.

To me this translates pretty much that they are frustrated with how PvP combat in WoW seems to boil down entirely to how you use and/or avoid CCs, and how no matter how good you are or how well geared you are going to end up being stunned, feared, frozen, silenced, polymorphed, disoriented or disarmed for a ridiculous amount of time in pretty much every battle you partake in.

8. Yeah the problem with MoP in general is that every class has 10 CCs. Some have perma fear, some have perma stun, you do not even need to combo with anyone else you can keep any 1 player stunned forever. Watch him pop his trinkie and laugh when you re-apply stun and lock him forever. The old days of wow you didn't have as many. Things players should test and report bugs on is, if diminishing returns work properly, it seems to work only in rare cases. Also the meta gems and things that reduce stun/fear whatever a percentage someone should test those. Report any bugs you find and post so we can vote them up. Nothing makes a game more *****ic as non-control of ones own character for a huge percentage of a skirmish. Blame blizzard some, blame any bugs you may find the rest.

9. The current problem is that diminishing returns are not working as intended (someone correct me if im mistaken). Also the bug tracker is a real joke in my opinion since player spells rank lower than cosmetic glyphs and npc spells ( more npc spells are added than player spells we fixed and the npcs are buged to sometimes op status). Take for example druids Glyph of the Stag vs monks Chi burst talent. About the same number of votes but the glyph is a priority and the talent is only confirmed and its been like that since we got MoP.

10. Dont talk that much ****, there is dr guys.. dr.

11. This is from wowiki:
    When a spell with diminishing returns is used against a target in PvP, the first effect has full duration. The effect then diminishes by 50%, then 75%, then the target becomes immune. Spells must be used on the same target within 15 seconds of the *end* of the duration in order to be diminished. In other words, if a target hasn't had a stun effect active on them for more than 15 seconds, the next stun will have full effect.

Personally i have never been immune to fear effects while fighting multiple locks / warrs / priests at the same time, the duration got lower but ive never experianced immunity. And that is just one example. As ive said i could be wrong so no need to be so rude just because you can be anonymous on the net.

12. DRs work perfect. No bug in that direction.

CC in PvP was allways high. And yes if your teamm8s and/or you dont stop cc you will sit it and loose. Thats how wow works (and have worked forever).
    The only thing that came with mop and that people qq about is that alot of cc got instant so its way harder to avoid. I can see the point there but every class got this instant ccs, so deal with it and cc yourself.

Half of the people in this thread are prolly some melees (maybe wars) who run in and do some PvE dmg in PvP.

13. Where is your point guys ?
    learn to cc like your enemys are doing that or simply outplay them.
    I dont know where is the point from the post now.

But ye for sure someone who play WOD Need to create a thread about cc. Rofl

14. on bg's it's a CC fest.. I'm starting to not using trinkets on classes that can't be human because it's pretty much a joke at bg's, you can get up to 15-20 seconds CC rofl. It's how the expansion was on retail anyway CC wise.. you have to deal with it..

15. on bg's it's a CC fest.. I'm starting to not using trinkets on classes that can't be human because it's pretty much a joke at bg's, you can get up to 15-20 seconds CC rofl. It's how the expansion was on retail anyway CC wise.. you have to deal with it..
    Bull****, never happened to me =)

123 Last