1. well it seems dr doesnt work 100%...cuz i never got immune to CCs such as fear...even if a lock spam fear u, u get feared for 1.5sec.

Bull****, never happened to me =)
    dude u r a feral...half of the CCs doesnt even work on u!

2. well it seems dr doesnt work 100%...cuz i never got immune to CCs such as fear...even if a lock spam fear u, u get feared for 1.5sec.
    First fear is 8 sec, second is 4 sec, third is 2 sec, 4th (if not after 15 sec) is imun. Just good people wont waste a global on a dr fear and thats why you dont see imun coz only breaindead people would fear a fearimun target.

If you wanna make a bet we can meet ingame and i show you.

3. on my hunter alone i can CC for 22sec straight, 4sec scatter>8sec trap>3 sec dr'ed Wyverin>4sec lullaby>3sec Silence>scatter again lol!, but again a good player will avoid this kind of cc.
    Edited: August 16, 2015

4. CC's are out of control on MOP. Maybe I'm used to WOD, but I don't remember MOP having such a terrible CC problem. In BG's, I've been CC'd for over 10 seconds straight.

WTF?
    Its as bad as it look's and it was fairly bad on live 2. everyone and there grandmother has atleast 1 3-5 sec CC that they can use on a person when if they start to burst. this is why they reworked the DR system in WoD.

on my hunter alone i can CC for 22sec straight, 4sec scatter>8sec trap>3 sec dr'ed Wyverin>4sec lullaby>3sec Silence>scatter again lol!, but again a good player will avoid this kind of cc.
    you can avoid some of the CC, but you cant avoid it all. specially not when ur doing 3s and the other 2 ppl have alot of CC too (that doesnt DR with eachother). it was a fairly big problem on live where you'd CC everyone on the enemy team and start to burst to force some CD's but theyd just pop a random 3+ Second CC on you and ur partner's and u were fully peeled. ( i know this from personal experience as i played aff lock and it was damn near my job to just CC ppl durin the 3s matches xD. if my ppl were getting blown up id just shadow fury or howl the enemy teams dps's who were on my partners and with a quick CC on the healer, or getting him to los for a few seconds to avoid CC, and it was GG and everyone lived.)

survability is far to high in MoP :/
    Edited: August 16, 2015

5. Or combat rogues with Para poison. 12 seconds stun if im not mistaken. Pretty much put your hands behind your back and watch as you toon is getting raped. Thats how Mist of Bull**** is. Blame Blizz
    MoP was the downfall of WoW and it continued with WoD, now maybe with Legion
    Lool mop downfall of wow. I find mob best xpansion. WOD is the downfall with 44% sub loss. Mop was the peak time of world of warcraft.

6. Lool mop downfall of wow. I find mob best xpansion. WOD is the downfall with 44% sub loss. Mop was the peak time of world of warcraft.
    i actually think technically Wrath or catacylsm was the peak for sub's (at atleast at the start of cata) suprisingly. Mop did ok but it was like 6-7mil sub's at the time. vs the 10-12mil during WoWs Peak.

Ppl complain about WoD because it lacks content...but WoD was clearly ment to revamp the pvp system. 90% of the changes announced b4 it started were for PvP (DR and such). the lack of PvE content is likely just due to them not having alot to go with based on the premise. WoD is fine if your a pvper, not so great if your a pver. were as MoP just had some terrible balancing issues like CC and DR systems (warriors could do a controlled stun lock better then a rogue -.-)

7. Well, I'm NOT dealing with this bull****. I've already downloaded the WOLK and Cata clients and will play on them instead.

Clearly Blizz ****ed up because the majority of ppl here agree with me. Thanks for all the replies.

8. Lrn to pvp and stop rushing into an enemy zerg.

9. How about this, you get disarmed as a caster and then cant cas a spell, wtf??

10. Although my experiences with CC chains are not from this serrver(any bugs w/e).
    I find that if you don't play against your opponents correctly and keep messing up, then yes, you'll find yourself in a long CC chain.
    But if you know how the CC's work, have a small idea on what they might use to CC you and when, then you can counter CC's easily.
    I normally main druid/paladin, as a druid I find it rather easy to avoid a lot of CC's, switching forms, stealthing to avoid casts, whatever it may be.
    As a paladin sometimes I can get myself stuck in CC chains, but most of the time I am able to avoid them and use my abilities to avoid/break CC's when they are placed on me.

With the smallest bit of knowledge and gameplan, you'll be able to counter a lot of CC chains and avoid becoming useless for more than 12 seconds.
    Not too sure what the bugs are like here regarding CC's and such, but I don't see it being too bad

11. How about this, you get disarmed as a caster and then cant cas a spell, wtf??
    I've still not understood this mechanic..... Its like *takes staff from caster* Caster : "Oh **** now I need to run around since all my power is gone!"

12. Ikr, just stupid. I didnt disarm caster cuz i thought it would not have effect as they cast spells until i got disarmed myself.

And what about mages, they can blink, iceblok pretty much out of anything ><

13. disarm have nothing to do with spellcasting...it's for those spells deal phisycal damage with bow/sword or any other kind of weapon cuz u literally lose ur weapon. u might get bugged at that moment or u were silenced too but there is no way disarm prevent u from spellcasting..

14. As soon as I get disarmed, I cannot cast spells for at least 2 seconds.

15. CC's are out of control on MOP. Maybe I'm used to WOD, but I don't remember MOP having such a terrible CC problem. In BG's, I've been CC'd for over 10 seconds straight.

WTF?
    Welcome to MOP.

Apparently they "fixed" it in WOD.

First 123 Last