1. Can't collect the mats needed.

Hi, I have noticed since I reach LW/skinning 525 I cant collect the mats I need for the 377ilvl gear cuz the dragons you need to skin doesnt exist in the game + Voletile earth/fire/life/water cant be farmed execpt from the belly thing that can drop but to low drop chance. I want more scripted cata so you can atleast farm mats as it should be.

2. Hi, I have noticed since I reach LW/skinning 525 I cant collect the mats I need for the 377ilvl gear cuz the dragons you need to skin doesnt exist in the game + Voletile earth/fire/life/water cant be farmed execpt from the belly thing that can drop but to low drop chance. I want more scripted cata so you can atleast farm mats as it should be.
    What dragons? If you are talking about Vicious PVP gear you can easily farm the mats in Mount hyjal, north west of the map there are areas filled with dragonkins that you can skin for the mats needed.

Also, you can fish in any pond in mount Hyjal and farm some volatile fire+water much faster than the stomach thing. Even that lake at the starting area after you teleport in mount hyjal can be used to fish volatiles.

3. But he is right in some way, we just have those dragonkins in Hyjal and their droprate is somewhat low, we should get a lot more of the dragonkins that should spawn in Deepholm and Twilight Highlands

4. Still. There are many mobs in the area to kill, they die pretty fast and they re-spawn faster than normal. It helps if you already have a fully geared character to actually do the farming (2-3 shotting the mobs) though.