1. Loremaster

How is the questing? Are all the Cata zones working?

Is Loremaster obtainable?

2. How is the questing? Are all the Cata zones working?

Is Loremaster obtainable?
    No the title 'Loremaster' isn't working. Only 60% or a bit more quests are working on Neltharion.

3. I just barely obtained 'the Seeker' at 3000 quests completed by adding shattrath/cooking/fishing/quel'danas/tol barad dailies to the working quests - some of the quests having been broken or bugged further since I have completed them so that should give you an idea of how many quests work
    Edited: September 28, 2015

4. Does daily quests count for the seeker title???? My counter dont grow up with daily.... im at 2300/3000 and is very hard yo go on... mostly are bugged and even when quests works, often npc for complete that still misss.... :(

5. Does daily quests count for the seeker title???? My counter dont grow up with daily.... im at 2300/3000 and is very hard yo go on... mostly are bugged and even when quests works, often npc for complete that still misss.... :(
    Dayli quests count once everything else would make no sense.

I did like 3500 quests, it's not that bad but for Loremaster you would need a port from the fixed lordaeron quests and ofc a fix for shadow highlands + vashjir + some uldum quests.